Martial + Rooney injured, Zlatan suspended - RASHFORD STARTS

beingshe7don

They weren't on the train does not mean they are injured or not going to travel later for the game. Sounds like pure speculation to me. I think Rashford and Martial should join a little later.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
De Gea
Bailly Smalling Rojo
Valencia Herrera Pogba Shaw
Mata Mkhitaryan Lingard

feck it just go for it. Fellaini at striker would be a nightmare.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Strikerless formations are a big hit on FM 2017, so shouldn't be a problem.

We are fecked..

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Funny that, a lot of people working in a big institution. Who could possibly envisage an illness going
It's not usually a big problem. I'd like to know how many days we have lost players to illness compared to previous seasons. Maybe it just seems more than usual.

LouisDanGaal

They weren't on the train does not mean they are injured or not going to travel later for the game. Sounds like pure speculation to me. I think Rashford and Martial should join a little later.
Its simon stone not some trainspotter with a twitter account.

cyberman

Huge bit of wishful thinking there.

If he's ill, he's ill-end of. No need to risk it and if it's viral,he won't play for a few days.

I think it may be:

Fellaini
Lingard- Mkhi
Herrera-Pogba-Carrick
Shaw-Bailly-Smalling/Rojo-Valencia
DDG

We can't win every trophy and it's becoming obvious that the fixtures have taken their toll.
Whats huge about it? Its as viable as your lineup.
Personally I think Fellaini wont start up front since he'll be in midfield. No way Carrick plays now.
Time to stiffen up the defence and Fellaini parked right in front of our back 4 will do that. Sadly

gavdim2002

Mata as the "False-9". Mikey and Valencia on the wings for pace. Herrera Pogba in the middle with Fellaini the most offensive one. Good cover for the fullbacks with Valencia and Mikey on the wings and Roj and Eric as our center partnership. Fullbacks could be Darmian, Shaw or Blindt. De Gea in goals. With our available players for tomorrow this is proably our best bet for a result/win.

Rane

Could play a 4-6-0 formation with a base of Carrick and Herrera and then a roaming, interchanging four of Pogba, Mata, Lingard and Mkhitaryan.

Will prob go Carrick at the base of a 4-3-3 with the obvious two.... Mkhitaryan central and Lingard/Mata flanking him. Although something tells me he might play Young over Mata to deal with the threat out wide from Alonso. Young won't roam inside like Mata although Valencia could run that wing all day.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Drop a couple of snippets of mis information to a couple of journos, and watch the online drones spread it like wildfire.

Great planning Jose.

I hope

binary bot
Apparently Marcus couldn't stomach the train fare and is quite shrewd with his money, he's getting a lift down with Tony who makes his own way to all matches after falling out with Zlatan.

More in the Daily Mail later.

Ramicoo

Always dreamed of big Felli to play a spearhead, he's gonna bag a hattrick............................. of chest control

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Mata as the "False-9". Mikey and Valencia on the wings for pace. Herrera Pogba in the middle with Fellaini the most offensive one. Good cover for the fullbacks with Valencia and Mikey on the wings and Roj and Eric as our center partnership. Fullbacks could be Darmian, Shaw or Blindt. De Gea in goals. With our available players for tomorrow this is proably our best bet for a result/win.
I like this line of thinking, esp getting Tony V back onto the right wing. Its a strongman team also with pace.

IRELANDUNITED

It'll have to be miki up top, he'll play Fellaini but i doubt as a striker

DDG
Valencia Bailly Rojo Blind
Herrera Pogba Fellaini
Mata Miki Young

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I'd stick Lingard up there, why not? He's a very good finisher, fast, and we have options for the wing.

Mainoldo

Unless it's Zlatan they don't score anyone. Atleast Mata is fit lol.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Play with a false nine then. Either Mata, or Miki would be my choice.

3KDré

This can't be true. Maybe it's Mourinho trying to throw a curveball.

Last edited: