Martial + Rooney injured, Zlatan suspended - RASHFORD STARTS

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I would really like to see Own Goal back to his best for tomorrows game. He's been very quiet this season.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I just think it's an excuse for Jose to park the bus tomorrow. I don't really mind though. As long as we win by hook or by crook.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Just hope both Martial and Rashford are back for the EL game.

Nickosaur

Fellaini up top with Mkhi and Young playing off him might not be a bad shout. Bogbrush wins the aerial duel and let someone quick chase it down.

Steve Bruce

Fellaini up top with Mkhi and Young playing off him might not be a bad shout. Bogbrush wins the aerial duel and let someone quick chase it down.
To be honest, I'd rather have fellaini playing up top than anywhere near our own half as he is a liability.

I'm far from his biggest fan, but if we get plenty of balls in the box, we might be able to get something useful out of him. I would however welcome Rashford to be recovered from his illness though

Reactions: Snowjoe

starman

This could be a blessing. No need to the hide the fact we were probably going play it long to Ibra. Fellaini is even better in the air. hopefully he can be that beast he was for Everton when played there

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Mou's wet dream. Looks like a God if he wins and will get a complete pass if he loses.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Gives us a good excuse to park the bus. This is doable. De Gea is due a superhuman, physics-defying performance.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I swear this is at least the third time Jones has somehow injured Rooney. Has he got it in for him or something?

JohnnyKills

As others have said, as long as we have some strikers back for rostov that is the important thing.

Prem and Europa are the priorities now; FA Cup is just a bonus.

AndyJ1985

We were probably going to lose anyway, so it's not a disaster, as long as they're back soon.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
As others have said, as long as we have some strikers back for rostov that is the important thing.

Prem and Europa are the priorities now; FA Cup is just a bonus.
Zlatan is available for rostov so i am not too worried about that, unless he catches rashford's bug then we are screwed.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Rooney has gone down hill so much, I'd prefer Fellaini up front. Regular posters know I don't rate Fellaini in the slightest.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Mou's wet dream. Looks like a God if he wins and will get a complete pass if he loses.
Launching the ball up to Fellaini to lay it off for Mata and Mhki while the rest of the team sit back to stop Chelsea's counters could work very well and I suspect this will be Mourinho's plan given the injuries. Then again he will get slated if he plays Fellaini up front so who knows if he will do it.

SSSSnake

This game has a funny feeling. Everything that has gone wrong has. We have no forwards. I wouldn't be surprised if the game is decided by a freakish goal from Valencia with his left foot.

Canagel

Important to note that any injuries during the game will be disastrous as we won't have any attacking options on the bench plus the game could go to extra time and there will be tired legs.

RedMaestro

I actually wanted Mourinho to use Mkhitaryan in the "false 9" role against Chelsea so I hope he'll try this:

Mkhi
Young Pogba Fellaini Herrera Lingard​

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I actually wanted Mourinho to use Mkhitaryan in the "false 9" role against Chelsea so I hope he'll try this:

Mkhi
Young Pogba Fellaini Herrera Lingard​
No room for Mata in there?