Martial + Rooney injured, Zlatan suspended - RASHFORD STARTS

dogwithabone

Rather see a half fit Rashford than a fully fit Fellaini as our focal point up front.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Bet the BBC are gutted. Thought they were on to a winner with Mourinho's United coming back to the Bridge on a long unbeaten run and a point to prove after the big loss. Only to realise that after the Chelsea-Man City debacle where Pellegrini rested nearly everyone in the cup before, we've been put into a forced position on par with that debacle.

At least Martin Keown and all the plastic Chelsea fans will have fun tomorrow night.

Ixion

In Van Gaal's first season we went to Arsenal and ended up with a make-shift defense and somehow came away with the win so who knows.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
This is definitely a containment job and then hope to nick one at their end.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
In Van Gaal's first season we went to Arsenal and ended up with a make-shift defense and somehow came away with the win so who knows.
The key word there is, ARSENAL! Frail, embarrassing ARSENAL!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
:lol:

It's going to be fun watching us tomorrow trying to park our big red bus :drool:

Jazz

Just put Fellaini's hair in front of Courtois
Good idea!:lol:

I'm sorry, I must be in shock because I can't stop laughing about this. Typical shit that would happen to us:D

Devil may care

This genuinely reads like an April Fools, especially the bit about Rooney and Jones. This is the only game this season where I predicted us to lose in the match day thread, it's sadly looking more certain than ever. If Jose plays Fellaini up top we might as well just forfeit, a big lump with no mobility or pace is perfect for that back 3, you need pace and movement to try and unsettle them.

Jazz

This genuinely reads like an April Fools, especially the bit about Rooney and Jones. This is the only game this season where I predicted us to lose in the match day thread, it's sadly looking more certain than ever. If Jose plays Fellaini up top we might as well just forfeit, a big lump with no mobility or pace is perfect for that back 3, you need pace and movement to try and unsettle them.

Skills

Snitch
Surely this is a mourinho speciality? Remember the team he took to Anfield for slip game?

ghagua

I think a couple more players might get injured or ill before kickoff on Monday.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Didn't Spain win Euro 2012 by playing most of their games without a striker? Just a false 9?

I'd rather not use Fellaini though, Mata or Mkhitaryan please.

Tomorrow suddenly just got very interesting.

Ixion

We're not going to stick Fellaini up front, a lone striker you need either an outlet that can hold the ball up and bring others in or who can chase the ball over the top.

Skills

Snitch
Not particularly, what was it?
  • 23Schwarzer
  • 28Azpilicueta
  • 3Cole Booked at 90mins
  • 12Mikel
  • 2Ivanovic
  • 33Kalas
  • 21Matic
  • 8Lampard Booked at 43mins
  • 19Ba --> Torres
  • 15Salah Booked at 21mins --> Willian
  • 14Schürrle -->Cahill

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Mou played against Moyes' Man Utd without a recognised striker too. That game was shit.

diarm

We're going to win. I'm more convinced than ever now. Fellaini with a brace, an assist and a late red card. You saw it here first!

Skills

Snitch
I think i would be happy with anything but Fellaini up top. That would be stupid.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
It was reported we were delayed going to Stockport Station, maybe this is why. That they found out Rashford was ill. Did Martial pick up that injury in his short spell on Thursday or in training?

Jazz

We're going to win. I'm more convinced than ever now. Fellaini with a brace, an assist and a late red card. You saw it here first!

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Rather see a half fit Rashford than a fully fit Fellaini as our focal point up front.
I'd rather see Sir Bobby or Fergie step in, both had immense goalscoring records and I'd reckon Charlton can still hit the ball stronger and more accurate than Fellaini

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Rooney is at home learning Chinese or eating one.