5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idxomer

This is the player who deserves the most patience from fans, he's special and time will prove it.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
This is the player who deserves the most patience from fans, he's special and time will prove it.
Definitely. He has it all. I think he is going to burst onto another level any time now. It’s exciting to think about.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The goals are flowing again from Greenwood and that cross for Cavani's goal...

I know a lot of people feel like Mason's long term future is at centre forward. However, I love what he can offer when he's not expected to play with his back to goal and can go at defenders. He could easily become Man Utd's Mo Salah, getting 20 goals a season off that inside right position.

He's had it tough since Southgate cowardly chucked him under the bus last summer but he's back now and I fully expect him to keep scoring. Form is temporary, class - which Mason has in spades - is permanent.

A-man

Coming on rather late and having an impact like that. Well done!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
class when he came on. fantastic cross and what a finish, happy he trusted himself on his right foot as he’s cut in a bit too often on his left recently.

mav_9me

That goal was very well done. I have felt he has under used his right foot since coming to the first team. If he did this more he would be so much harder to defend against.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Awesome cameo, brilliant cross for the winner and a beautiful goal to seal the game.

OmarUnited4ever

beautiful cross and a fantastic goal, his 2 goals in his last 2 PL games, slowly coming into a good form.

Brightonian

Just reeks of class whether or not he's producing the goods. If he's putting together last year's goalscoring and this year's all-round involvement in the game then opposition teams should be afraid.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
He had that exact chance against Spurs last season but hit it just wide of the other side of the goal. I wonder if it was in his head when it came to him again today.

-Supreme-

I’ve always thought his crosses are actually pretty good from the right, he really should do that more often to add more varieties to his game.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Loved how he fooled Reguilon by making him think he'd use his left. Mason needs to confuse defenders like that and things will open up much more for him

RooneyLegend

Rashford-Haaland-Greenwood. I'd have no problem with it. :drool:
We need a creator on the right if we have a forward on the left and vice versa. We'll eventually end with Rashford-Greenwood-Amad which makes more sense. It's honestly about what to do in the meantime and Haaland is too long-term a transfer.

bsCallout

He was beaming after that goal, you could tell that meant a lot to him. Top young player.

We can't try and hold him to the standards of forwards with experience and in their prime. He's learning his craft and in that respect has had a good season too.

Brightonian

Loved how he fooled Reguilon by making him think he'd use his left. Mason needs to confuse defenders like that and things will open up much more for him
It requires these more dynamic, counter-attacking or at least somewhat counter-attacking moments. From standing, a good defender can comfortably cover both directions. It's why he's at his most dangerous later on in games when the legs are tired and the spaces are bigger.

Rolaholic

Mason repeatedly cooking Reguilon on that flank immediately after coming on was delicious :drool:

Nice bit of payback for the Europa semi

Brightonian

He was beaming after that goal, you could tell that meant a lot to him. Top young player.
I think it was probably satisfying for him to score one of his signature goals like that, because he's tried so often this season and been thwarted by blocks and saves or hit the woodwork. Nothing better than finally getting back into your natural groove.

bsCallout

I think it was probably satisfying for him to score one of his signature goals like that, because he's tried so often this season and been thwarted by blocks and saves or hit the woodwork. Nothing better than finally getting back into your natural groove.
Too right, it was almost like 'FINALLY! It doesn't hit the post'. I imagine his confidence has been really low after a few performances where he wasn't on target, but he's kept chipping away and remained professional, playing for the team as much as possible too.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It requires these more dynamic, counter-attacking or at least somewhat counter-attacking moments. From standing, a good defender can comfortably cover both directions. It's why he's at his most dangerous later on in games when the legs are tired and the spaces are bigger.
Yes and during those moments where the space is tight, a good old shot fake can do wonders, specially if he does it with his left. Right now defenders are too focused on his left, he can use that

Status
Not open for further replies.