5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

mav_9me

Just reeks of class whether or not he's producing the goods. If he's putting together last year's goalscoring and this year's all-round involvement in the game then opposition teams should be afraid.
Couldn't agree more. I had seen your earlier post in this thread about how his game has improved this season. Particularly recently. I was actually thrilled with his recent performances even before last week's goal. He has been more proactive, trying to do things, showing for the ball, keeping the ball under pressure etc. And I have been saying this for a while now, he has more to his game than just scoring goals. I hope as his development progresses he will show more stuff like the beautiful early cross for Cavani's goal.

I think he has been very conservative with his play since coming into first team. And I think that's on instruction. I am excited that with time he will be more expansive. And hopefully he uses his right foot more.

dal

Rashford—Kane—Grealish
Grealish—Rashford—Greenwood
Grealish—Kane—-Greenwood

They would all work, I’ve stated Kane instead of Haaland as I think we have more chance.

Having Bruno, Kane and Grealish in the same side would change us completely in terms of ball retention and creativity.

Guapa

Not ready to start for us yet,still learning his trade despite being immensely talented.Should always come off the bench for now and have this sort of impact .Brilliant.

Arnold Layne

A great performance from Mason when he came on. The talent is there and if the appetite matches the talent this boy can go all the way to the highest level.

Suedesi

He's much better than Martial or Rashford in the box. Always keeps it simple, has got great composure, dangerous on either foot. For me, he is the best young player we've had in a while.

Chief123

Even though he’s scored a lot less this season the most pleasing aspect of his gam she’s been how much his dribbling has improved. He looks a real threat with his close control dribbling when he drives with the ball. Reminds me so much of how Robben used to dribble with the ball at speed.

Foxbatt

He was good today and the first time cross for Cavani was brilliant. I do not think Bruno intended to get the ball to Mason in that fashion though. That said he has been horrible for some time now. Hopefully this will get him going.

TheReligion

Abusive
Quality cross, quality goal.

Great time for him to come into some form and seems like he and Cavani have a good relationship of mentor and mentee.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I thought he was harshly dropped but that’s a great response and does justify Oles decision. 3 in last 4 for him now so coming into form at the business end of the season. Would love him to continue and finish with a bang and he deserves it as he’s had nowhere near enough credit for his performances this season with so many people doubting him.

TrustInJanuzaj

He was good today and the first time cross for Cavani was brilliant. I do not think Bruno intended to get the ball to Mason in that fashion though. That said he has been horrible for some time now. Hopefully this will get him going.
That’s nonsense. He has 3 goals in his last 4 games and aside from Granada has largely been our best attacker for months.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Rashford—Kane—Grealish
Grealish—Rashford—Greenwood
Grealish—Kane—-Greenwood

They would all work, I’ve stated Kane instead of Haaland as I think we have more chance.

Having Bruno, Kane and Grealish in the same side would change us completely in terms of ball retention and creativity.
Quite crazy how talented and threatening that front three is and they’re not even the best front three for England

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That’s nonsense. He has 3 goals in his last 4 games and aside from Granada has largely been our best attacker for months.
Yep, seems to be hitting a vein of goal scoring form thankfully.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
A goal and assist. Looks like he has got his shooting confidence back as well, so things are looking easy for him again.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Aye, he had a horrendous first half of the season but his overall play has been really encouraging for quite awhile now, and it's great to see the end product returning.

Great impact as sub. I hope he starts more often next season. His cross to Cavani and the diving header reminded me of Beckham's crosses to Yorke.
Agreed on the Yorke reminiscence and I want to be the first to publicly petition for you to be promoted on the strength of that superb username :lol: . Make it happen @Damien !

Shimo

Getting back to the post lock down player to go along with a lot better all around play. Really pleased for him and also bodes well for our chances in Europa league.

RedDevil@84

Very pleased for him. We desperately need someone who can score good number of goals and he getting into a goal scoring form will help us so good

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Great cameo for him. His overall game has definitely improved this season, now just hope he could find his consistency in scoring goals.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Great cameo. Loved the cross for Cavani's goal. His overall game has actually improved a lot this season. And the way he just skipped past regulion and powered in a typical mason finish was very refreshing to see.

RashyForPM

Mason needs to go to the Euros. His explosiveness and his now excellent technical ability would be far more helpful to bring off the bench than Bamford, DCL or Watkins.

ROFLUTION

Mason needs to go to the Euros. His explosiveness and his now excellent technical ability would be far more helpful to bring off the bench than Bamford, DCL or Watkins.
Have you watched those 3 this season? All way more involved pr game than Mason is. Great talent, great yesterday, but you need to be more involved to be at the euros imo. Could easily also just be the passive Mason you get.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
For United's sake, hope he doesn't.

RashyForPM

Have you watched those 3 this season? All way more involved pr game than Mason is. Great talent, great yesterday, but you need to be more involved to be at the euros imo. Could easily also just be the passive Mason you get.
Mason has been as involved as anyone in 2021, and while the 3 strikers have scored loads of goals, only Bamford has really done it consistently in 2021. Basically, I do watch them, and while Bamford definitely looks good, Watkins just runs around a lot and DCL can hold the ball up, which Kane already does.

If you want someone to change a game though, do you substitute Mason or Bamford on? It’s not even a question imo.

ROFLUTION

Mason has been as involved as anyone in 2021, and while the 3 strikers have scored loads of goals, only Bamford has really done it consistently in 2021. Basically, I do watch them, and while Bamford definitely looks good, Watkins just runs around a lot and DCL can hold the ball up, which Kane already does.

If you want someone to change a game though, do you substitute Mason or Bamford on? It’s not even a question imo.
You clearly havent seen Bamford if the last part is something you're super certain on. Remember his hattrick? Solo-stuff, and Bamford has done stuff on his own hand just as much as Mason. Very red-tinted glasses. 14 goals, 10 assists - lets be honest, if Martial did that we'd be very happy. Meanwhile Mason has 3 goals and 2 assists in the league. About half of that came yesterday

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He's supremely talented, it's just this season he has struggled to impose himself in games. We're starting to see that more recently, and not just because he's got his shooting boots back on.

RashyForPM

You clearly havent seen Bamford if the last part is something you're super certain on. Remember his hattrick? Solo-stuff, and Bamford has done stuff on his own hand just as much as Mason. Very red-tinted glasses. 14 goals, 10 assists - lets be honest, if Martial did that we'd be very happy. Meanwhile Mason has 3 goals and 2 assists in the league. About half of that came yesterday
Again, I have watched Bamford many times, and he has 4 goals in 2021 playing upfront, while Mason has the same tally playing at RW. Bamford is good, and I’d take him and Mason as backup strikers. But who would I bring off the bench to be explosive and fire a goal in? Mason, by a mile.

Again, that Villa hat trick was in 2020, not current form, and if Martial even had 8 league goals this season, I’d be happy :lol:

pascell

:nervous:

TrustInJanuzaj

I completely agree with you and I don’t really understand how any Utd fans can argue otherwise. We all know the impact he can have and he’s one of the best finishers around so having someone like that to impact a game is huge. At international level it’s always good to have a wild card and greenwood would very much offer that. You don’t win the Euros with Bamford.

ROFLUTION

This is Kane-stuff from Bamford to be honest. He's a fantastic finisher and he's done it on more occasions than Greenwood. Surely you can't just take a guy to the Euros based on one great game. Well, you can but it shouldnt be over Bamford imo

TrustInJanuzaj

This is Kane-stuff from Bamford to be honest. He's a fantastic finisher and he's done it on more occasions than Greenwood. Surely you can't just take a guy to the Euros based on one great game. Well, you can but it shouldnt be over Bamford imo
Greenwood is a world class talent who is capable of individual brilliance and is one of the best finishers in football. Bamford is a decent mid table striker. It’s a no brainer tbh. As i said before you don’t win the Euros with a Bamford.

RashyForPM

I completely agree with you and I don’t really understand how any Utd fans can argue otherwise. We all know the impact he can have and he’s one of the best finishers around so having someone like that to impact a game is huge. At international level it’s always good to have a wild card and greenwood would very much offer that. You don’t win the Euros with Bamford.
Exactly. He is explosive, he is one of the best finishers in the league (I know he only has 7 goals this season before anyone reminds me, and his all round game has improved massively this season too. As Gary Neville said, he’s a fantastic finisher, and imo the only English player who could outscore or equal Kane if both took 10 shots.

Take Bamford as a reward for being a good goalscorer in a newly promoted side, but only as 3rd choice striker behind Mason and Kane.

jeepers

I’d much rather Greenwood get a good rest post-season and a proper pre-season. He’s 19, ffs. Has so many more years to be part of the England team.

ROFLUTION

Greenwood is a world class talent who is capable of individual brilliance and is one of the best finishers in football. Bamford is a decent mid table striker. It’s a no brainer tbh. As i said before you don’t win the Euros with a Bamford.
You dont win the Euros, period.

Andersons Dietician

Struggled recently but yesterday really showed he is learning every game. Made some really great decisions which is very promising for the future. Hopefully he keeps it up and continues to steal attributes from Cavani.

MinGin

He got his form back in the last few games. Then his confidence and composure are back.
Finally he is not let his head down and rush by himself. He found Cavani' Head being a beautiful crossing.
Is he got passed the second season syndrome finally in the end of this season !?

Status
Not open for further replies.