g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Mason Greenwood - Getafe loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Aye, see-through.

I’ll change my views, I instead hope he gets no club, and has no career, and that the family instead hate each other, he continues to abuse her and the kid and they have a shitty life.
Concerned about the baby again I see. Nothing to do with the fact that he’s a great footballer and you want him back at the club. It’s transparent.

Blood Mage

He's already the best player Getafe have ever had probably. Bet they can't believe their luck.

Andy_Cole

No.

If you're happy to have a woman beating; rape threatening, bail floating abuser on the team so be it.

But don't be surprised when people rightfully speak out about it
If you’re spending your energy lynching someone you don’t know on Twitter then you’re probably a Karen.

TrueRed79

A bad egg that was stinking the place out. Pity it's not permanent.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Well this thread has taken an interesting turn. Time for me to leave

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
If you’re spending your energy lynching someone you don’t know on Twitter then you’re probably a Karen.
“Karen is a pejorative term used as slang for a middle-class white woman who is perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal.”

Please at least try to understand the terms you are using.

Woodenlung

Accusing people who speak out against Greenwoods domestic abuse and rape threats as 'lynching' him, is very interesting.

Utterly dishonest and cowardly as well. Interesting all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.