g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Mason Greenwood - Getafe loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Getafe seem to be quite jolly about the whole thing

edit: heavy English speaking traffic there..

Acquire Me

Hope he does well.

United played a pivotal role in his formative years - so gotta shoulder some responsibility for whatever character flaws. Also, he’s just started a family - so I hope he becomes a better person and can move on with life.
Agree. It’s time to move on. The constant mob mentality is just stupid.

Gandalf

We couldn't even find a buyer so resorted to loan. The people in charge of transfer business should be fired after this window,
Leaving aside any personal views on MG, nobody was buying him at this point in his career. He has not played or even trained with a team in 18 months and anybody taking him on also has to factor in the potential backlash. It was always going to be a loan or if we released him a short term free agent signing where the club signing him would be able to get out of the contract quickly if things went south.

Tiber

Fitting that the Spanish football autheoties would allow this

Woodenlung

He doesn't deserve a career after what he did.

I'm also very concerned that he's still ultimately a Manchester United footballer. We should have paid him out a year ago.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Signed for a club whose name bears a resemblance to the most popular forum for Manchester United fans. Coincidence?

DiMaria

Good spot for him to grow and develop in a decent league. Wish him all the best and let’s see where things stand next year.

Woodenlung

Both he and his family with their baby absolutely deserve a chance at a good life.

The feck is wrong with people?
What is wrong with you?

He beat his partner and threatened to rape her. Possibly did for all we know. That's behaviour that can never be forgiven or forgotten. Received no punishment for it either.

Its all gone Shane Long

All I’ll say is bye bye. Hope he plays well so that we get a good fee for him next year. I’ll be keeping my eye on his progress

Status
Not open for further replies.