g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Mason Greenwood - Getafe loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with you?

He beat his partner and threatened to rape her. Possibly did for all we know. That's behaviour that can never be forgiven or forgotten. Received no punishment for it either.
What’s wrong with me?

His partner and he have a child together, so of course they deserve to have a good life together, and of course we should hope they can.

Doesn’t mean they will, but whilst she and the baby are living with him, I wish them the very best.

If she leaves him, because he can’t be a good Dad or father, I’m all for saying “feck him and his career”, but as of now, a young baby and partner are part of this whether we like it or not.

Shark

@NotShark
The problem is, they’ve decided to be with him and he’s the fecking father. So erm yeah, I hope they all can all have a good life together.
The child has certainly not made that choice for obvious reasons, and his partner who posted those images and recordings has unfortunately not managed to free herself rather it be for financial obligations or manipulation.

Smores

:lol:
you are all so transparent

if this was Lingard you would be agreeing with them
Be a bit shit and these lot abuse you, batter and abuse a young girl and it's all best wishes. Sickening

Redlyn

:lol:
you are all so transparent

if this was Lingard you would be agreeing with them
I would never wish lingard ill. For what? Being shit? Nah. People think they can wish him harm and then judge him? Hypocrites of the highest order.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Be a bit shit and these lot abuse you, batter and abuse a young girl and it's all best wishes. Sickening
As long as you are deemed a top player anything goes

classy lot we have here

The child has certainly not made that choice for obvious reasons, and his partner who posted those images and recordings has unfortunately not managed to free herself rather it be for financial obligations or manipulation.
And whilst she, nor the child are “free”, I can hope they all manage to have a good life together.

Thus, I’m a degenerate.

Shark

@NotShark
That is absurd to be fair. You have zero idea of her state of mind so don't speak like you do.
You have zero idea of the man your defending state of mind either, all we have are those vile images and recordings.

Redlyn

What is wrong with you?

He beat his partner and threatened to rape her. Possibly did for all we know. That's behaviour that can never be forgiven or forgotten. Received no punishment for it either.
You don't know anything but who cares right. Just lynch him in case.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
You have zero idea of the man your defending state of mind either, all we have are those vile images and recordings.
Exactly, none of us really know anything so no one should be talking with any certainty about any of it.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
As long as you are deemed a top player anything goes

classy lot we have here
You’ll never get a single one of them to admit their true motivations. But I agree, it’s transparent as hell, and I’m glad a lot of reasonable posters on here can see through it.

Woodenlung

Aye. I’m a degenerate because I want an innocent child to have a happy Mum, Dad & family.

feck me this place.
No.

You're a degenerate for making light of a man who beat his partner; threatened to rape her; broke his bail conditions and never showed any contrition for his actions until the very end of the process.

red.knight

When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth have always won. Vamos Getafe.

Mob mentality.
It’s so fecking weird. If his partner had left him, or does leave him because he is unable to be a good partner or father, I’d also be saying “feck his career”.
But pretending it’s abhorrent to hope the three of them, including a little baby can manage to have a good life together is one of the oddest takes I’ve ever come across.
Calling me a degenerate for wishing a young family can work on their massive problems and be happy, is next level altogether.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Clubs playing long game. He's such a talent they'll play absolutely every possible card before letting him go.

No.

You're a degenerate for making light of a man who beat his partner; threatened to rape her; broke his bail conditions and never showed any contrition for his actions until the very end of the process.
Sorry where did I do that exactly?

I was under the impression I simply wish he, his live in partner and their baby can make a happy life together.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
It’s so fecking weird. If his partner had left him, or does leave him because he is unable to be a good partner or father, I’d also be saying “feck his career”.
But pretending it’s abhorrent to hope the three of them, including a little baby can manage to have a good life together is one of the oddest takes I’ve ever come across.
Calling me a degenerate for wishing a young family can work on their massive problems and be happy, is next level altogether.
Mate, stop mentioning the baby. The happiness of that child is not why you are so invested in this thread.

red_devil29

He doesn't deserve a career after what he did.

I'm also very concerned that he's still ultimately a Manchester United footballer. We should have paid him out a year ago.

If there is no verdict issued, then it is such that he is, by definition, innocent. The fact that some attribute a 'we don't really know' approach is precisely why doubt should work in his favor, especially when the police did not believe the evidence was sufficient for a conviction.

This IS the core of the discussion regarding Greenwood's return, so we need to address that.

But yes, one can be guilty without being convicted. However, the point remains that knowledge of whether a person is guilty is crucial for a verdict. If a murder cannot be solved due to a lack of concrete 'knowledge,' you can claim the person is guilty, but it's not based on objective findings.

Legally speaking, Greenwood is innocent! Alternatively, we can all individually speculate on what he exactly did - and in that way, attribute guilt to him for actions that would even vary if you ask 10 different people."

Robertd0803

I still have a sneaking feeling that we will do another u-turn on this at the end of the season based on him scoring for fun for Getafe and "turning himself around personally."

Also Getafe? Like wtf?

UpWithRivers

Whats the point from Getafe side? If the got him permanently and hope to make millions it might have made sense but its a loan. Its not a risk to win something because they wont. The best the get is to damage thier reputation and move a couple of places up the table. I dont get it

Status
Not open for further replies.