Mason Greenwood (Please post respectfully)

Do you want Mason Greenwood to return next year ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainoldo

Theres no way he could play football again at least in the UK let alone for us.

He should be jail there's no doubt about that and he is extremely lucky he is not.

He is not innocent nor found innocent and again they're is way he should be playing football
Spurs
Arsenal
West Han
Newcastle
Everton

Probably just a few clubs who would sign him on a free in the UK if he was available. I don’t know why we think other clubs feel the same way like we do about this situation?

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I didn't really understand why we weren't allowed to discuss him after the case was closed, but now reading this thread I get why.

There isn't any discussion here as people who believe he's guilty and shouldn't play for us won't be convinced otherwise and those who want him to play will take the argument too far.

Mainoldo

I didn't really understand why we weren't allowed to discuss him after the case was closed, but now reading this thread I get why.

There isn't any discussion here as people who believe he's guilty and shouldn't play for us won't be convinced otherwise and those who want him to play will take the argument too far.
Pretty much this.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
4 warning points for that :lol: Someone must be related to Greenwood here.
I'd wind your neck in if I were you. You were lucky to only receive 4 points for such despicable victim blaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.