Mass Shooting in Christchurch, NZ Mosque | 14th March 2019

Irrational.

Surprised you and the rest of the brigade didn't mention the Norwegian and Danish girl raped and beheaded. Can't even remember a thread for it around here actually. Meanwhile the thread about some immigrant kid getting harassed at school in England had multiple pages.

Not surprised that you consequently chose to use the term "getting fecked" about the victims of the grooming gangs in England either. We call it sexually abused here in the civilized parts of the world. But it was probably some sly way for you to show a little more disrespect towards the kuffar victims.
Typical bigot. Not a single post about the actual thread in question and full of whataboutisms.

Wouldn’t expect anything different to be fair. When the victims are Muslim it obviously doesn’t matter.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Typical bigot. Not a single post about the actual thread in question and full of whataboutisms.

Wouldn’t expect anything different to be fair. When the victims are Muslim it obviously doesn’t matter.
The Caf has a lot of people like that, surprised he isn't getting banned, not the first racist things he said.

SirAF

Ageist
And now there is another shooting at a US university. feck this planet.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
The irony of saying we shouldn't give hate a platform then straight away that you watched the video. If you really don't want to give hate a platform, then don't provide an audience.
If you ignore these guys that promote these hate ideologies then, it will only spread and get bigger. Those who have seen the video understand to the full extent that this guy and the ideology he support is poor evil. If I hadn’t had watched it, I would feel that it is no different than the multiple other shooting that occurs. But, those who did watch it, they will understand that it will take someone with a heart as evil as his to not want to do something about it. As such, you shouldn’t ignore the video and tackle and understand what pure evil is about.

Irrational.

The Caf has a lot of people like that, surprised he isn't getting banned, not the first racist things he said.
It’s disgusting. Usually his gang are usually like flies around shit whenever there is an atrocity and the perpetrator is brown.

The silence is deafening. Anyway this is my last post about him and similar, as they’re now on ignore.

Every life lost is absolutely tragic and my heart goes out to the innocent victims and their families from yesterday’s massacre; and from all atrocities.

Terrorism has no religion.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
No disrespect intended but what have you actually done as a result of consuming these videos, to try to reduce the likelihood of it happening? I mean it's great these videos make you feel bad and everything but if that's all they are doing what is the point? Again I'm not trying to be dismissive but it seems a very weak reason for providing this stuff with an audience.
I have done nothing, I just look at it as a form of knowledge.

nickm

If you ignore these guys that promote these hate ideologies then, it will only spread and get bigger. Those who have seen the video understand to the full extent that this guy and the ideology he support is poor evil. If I hadn’t had watched it, I would feel that it is no different than the multiple other shooting that occurs. But, those who did watch it, they will understand that it will take someone with a heart as evil as his to not want to do something about it. As such, you shouldn’t ignore the video and tackle and understand what pure evil is about.
Not watching terrorist snuff videos is not the same as ignoring it. Feeling bad about what you are watching is pointless if you take no action as a result - it is just a form of emotional masturbation. Watching these videos makes you complicit. Do the feelings you have watching these include shame?

Last edited:

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Not watching terrorist snuff videos is not the same as ignoring it. Watching these videos makes you complicit.
Being complicit is when you support this guy ideology or ignoring it when someone you know spread such ideology, not trying to understand the pure evilness of his act. Saying I am complicit for watching a video is like me saying you are complicit for posting in a thread about him because you are giving what he did attention.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
What was the statement?
Was he the guy who said "oh yes, it's horrible and not the way to do it, but he's right"? or something to that degree?
If so, he should at the very least be shut down, citing that bile whenever he plays any sort of victim-card for himself or his party to try to deflect when they do shitty things.
He basically said the attack wouldn't have happened if they didn't immigrate in the first place.

DavidDeSchmikes

And now there is another shooting at a US university. feck this planet.
University of Michigan now says there's no active threat on campus, after unconfirmed reports of an active shooter earlier today. Local news reporting that popped balloons* on campus prompted the scare.

SirAF

Ageist
University of Michigan now says there's no active threat on campus, after unconfirmed reports of an active shooter earlier today. Local news reporting that popped balloons* on campus prompted the scare.
Ah, that’s good news at least.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
He basically said the attack wouldn't have happened if they didn't immigrate in the first place.
Pretty much

Some kid egged him yesterday and he punched him before his thuggish mates also massively overreacted.

Last edited:

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
New Zealand shooting: Suspect’s manifesto says Indian, African ‘invaders’ should be removed
The manifesto mentioned India, China and Turkey as ‘potential nation enemies in the East’.

An Australian man who was arrested and charged with murder after shootouts at two mosques in New Zealand had published a manifesto online on the “invasion” from India, China and Turkey.

The 74-page manifesto, titled “The Great Replacement”, described the three countries as “potential nation enemies in the East”. “The invaders must be removed from European soil, regardless from where they came or when they came. Roma, African, Indian, Turkish, Semitic or other. If they are not of our people, but live in our lands, they must be removed.”

Brenton Harrison Tarrant, a 28-year-old Australian-born man, was charged with one count of murder on Saturday. A Twitter account under Tarrant’s name had published the manifesto. The document was also published by an anonymous user on 8chan message board forum hours before the attack, reported ABC News.

Tarrant objected to immigration and multiculturalism and the “decaying” culture of the white, European, Western world in the manifesto, according to Al Jazeera.

The manifesto said: “Also, relying on this time period for our victory holds a second major disadvantage, that being vulnerability to foreign invasion, most likely from the east, specifically China;Turkey;India or some combination of the three. This time of possible instability will also be at a time where our potential nation enemies in the East will be reaching their own zeniths of power. We must not be in a chaotic, life or death civil war at a time when our rival nations are at their peak of dominance. The risk is too great.”

The manifesto also mentions United States President Donald Trump and Anders Breivik, a Norwegian white supremacist who killed 77 people in Norway in 2011. Trump expressed his sympathy for the victims after the attacks, but also rejected that white nationalism was on the rise.

Forty-nine people were killed in the shootings, making it the worst such attack in New Zealand’s history. Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has promised to pass new gun regulations following the attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Let's hope so.

How did this clown get in on the first place? I know I was some dodgy maneuvering, but I forget now.
He was high up on the 1 Nation senate ticket so despite only getting 19 direct votes in total he got in and then quit 1 Nation but still took up his seat.

el3mel

Could be wrong but I think it was a permanent ban.
I just noticed he was on my ignore list. Ignored him for football reasons I believe. That's why I dodged his posts here then. Oh well, another one on my ignore lost hitting the ban. I was right in ignoring most of them after all. :D

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
He was high up on the 1 Nation senate ticket so despite only getting 19 direct votes in total he got in and then quit 1 Nation but still took up his seat.
Cheers Wibble.

@Lj82 that's how he got in. And the One Nation party is the one that our racists and islamophobes vote for.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
How crazy is it that you have to be hypervigilant even when it's popped balloons?