Match Compilations

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!

Pretty good game overall from frauddy carlos, think he had only 1 or 2 brainfarts and other then that he played well. Less involved on the ball then at Madrid but went forward much more(think this is the most i saw so far). Interesting watch, was against Ortega mostly who tbh i never rated, a bit of a nothing player that looks good but does very little. Him and Riquelme had a mare but still Argies were doing okay and would be in the game if Ayala didnt bottled the penalty.

Šjor Bepo

closest to a DM role so far, was actually pretty good(specially in possession) until he fecked up a goal....after that he went downhill and looked more like the usual self from games i watched until now.

Šjor Bepo

such a class player and so underrated performace considering the hype(justified) around Robbo vs Barca....

Šjor Bepo

good final, only watched two "toughest" games and while neither side had a lot of quality you still had to get over the line so id say overall he had a good copa unlike the two WCs around this tournament. Wasnt that much on the ball(when he was the passing was good(crossing a bit shit)) but did overlap a bit and there were very few defensive brainfarts.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

One of Platini's best games for Juventus period, a true passing master-class topped with a beautiful assist to... Boniek (were you surprised?). He was untouchable.

Šjor Bepo

One of Platini's best games for Juventus period, a true passing master-class topped with a beautiful assist to... Boniek (were you surprised?). He was untouchable.
He was sensational, you can clearly see why many thought he is at worst up there with Diego.

Šjor Bepo

To follow harms in best games series, lets go with easily best performance so far from Rijkaard that i saw.....shame he was subbed at HT but he killed the game by that time.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
To follow harms in best games series, lets go with easily best performance so far from Rijkaard that i saw.....shame he was subbed at HT but he killed the game by that time.
Monster performance but he looks almost like an AM.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
thats his position 90% of time in all games, DM my ass
We have discussed before how he is somewhat similar to Yaya, do you think Rijkaard today would be CB in the modern game? Or would he be the furthest forward of a midfield three?

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan

He was really all a midfielder could be, in all phases of the game.

Šjor Bepo

We have discussed before how he is somewhat similar to Yaya, do you think Rijkaard today would be CB in the modern game? Or would he be the furthest forward of a midfield three?
no idea, probably would play same positions as he played back then - CB and b2b midfielder.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Do you reckon of the great 10s he would most seamlessly fit into the modern game?
Not sure if the most, there may be others as well. But probably a great fit as an allround #8 in a 433 - doing Kroos as well as de Bruyne stuff, disciplined, smart, energetic...

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Not sure if the most, there may be others as well. But probably a great fit as an allround #8 in a 433 - doing Kroos as well as de Bruyne stuff, disciplined, smart, energetic...
Well it seems to me that the top 3 GOAT 10s are Maradona, Zico and Platini, and that Platini had the most off the ball workrate so would fit better than Maradona and Zico.

I am interested to see whether the "relationism" of the Flumenise takes off and so whether the old school, free role 10 returns. It seems pressing and the high line (well high ish) are here to stay but whether positional play will be superceded (or at least a number of top teams with and without positional play) will be an interesting to see.

Šjor Bepo

After probably 2 years finally finished the full season video for Busquets bar the CL games as that would block the vid. Nothing new really, Bus played pretty much the same style from day 1 until semi retirement in MLS bar few interesting games in more advanced roles. Always rated and loved Bus insanely high but after this i appreciate much more his defensive side of the game then i probably did before, he was fantastic in balancing between positioning between defence and midfield and actually joining the press with the rest of the team and in both segments he was very good at it!
Would be interested to see how many if any midfielders had a better debut season then this considering he played from day 1 as a seasoned veteran in terms of game intelligence and decision making.

Šjor Bepo

Decided to start with this mini series for Maldini, whenever he will face a great opponent i will make every duel compilation for it....its just piss easy for him and this week victim was one of the best dribblers ever in Butra

Demyanenko_square_jaw

And i thought my current project of compiling Serie A teams of the season and positional top fives from the dbscalcio data was maybe too much effort....the man's got hundreds of games out there!

Šjor Bepo

on the fast track to became my favorite player ever :drool:

Šjor Bepo

A bit meh on the ball though he did play couple of lovely long passes and didnt go much forward(mind you they were playing with pretty much 10 men) but looks like a great defender!

Šjor Bepo

Savo Milosevic destroying Madrid, Seedorf playing like Pogba and Bobby being Bobby

Šjor Bepo

Best so far for me, easily id say. Yes he destroyed Real Madrid in EC in 45 minutes but it was "just" the end product while the overall game wasnt that impressive, here he actually impressed in most segments!