Match Compilations

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Needed some break from the frauds so here is a pinch of Rome Magic :drool:

Šjor Bepo

Very good game from the fraud IIRC as its been a while since i made the vid, Arnau gifted him the goal but overall game was pretty good and he only had one brainfart at the back.

Šjor Bepo

Probably my favorite project since Gazza. Not really the type to fall in love in a fullback but sweet lord how can you not? So different to most fullbacks of that era, pretty much a modern defender moved back in time, shame he is pretty much forgotten, reckon a win against either Real in European Cup Final or Soviets in Euro Final would catapult some of those gems(Sekularac, Galic, Skoblar) deep into all time waters.

Demyanenko_square_jaw

I was reading an old thread on another football forum earlier about bundesliga average kicker ratings for 60s-80s and noticed Jusufi was high in the fullbacks section (i'd forgotten he even played in Germany). Seems like most of the Yugoslav players that moved to W.Germany in 60s/70s did well there. Zebec was really highly rated as a manager too.

2.05 Vogts
2.33 Briegel
2.42 Dietz
2.44 Höttges
2.46 Reuter
2.47 Kaltz
2.48 Jusufi
2.48 Saida
2.50 Bleidick
2.51 Heidemann

Šjor Bepo

first time ever went to check the result before picking a game, of course the Gods punished me with a game where he got injured in the first half! Looked class in the period he did play! @Jim Beam

Šjor Bepo

closest thing to a DM performance i saw.....defensive wise not that good, partly at fault for 2 goals but looked much more composed on the ball and his passing was much more accurate.

Šjor Bepo

rankings that year(most years tbf) were absolute travesty, how Papin won when he got schooled by Belodedici in the final while being a big favorite is beyond me...and funnily enough, that isnt the funniest thing, Pancev finished in top 3!