Matheus Nunes | agrees to go to wolves

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Interesting read. I wasn't aware of FC Famalicao.

The 'investors' must know that the financial bylaws within UEFA and the respective domestic football associations must be so slack. And there lies the opportunities.

If you have some minutes to spare.

It’s disgusting and so blatant. Yet some think this is career mode……

Last edited:

SportingCP96

Supports
I have seen this video before. I like the content producer, Rabona TV/Adrien's work.
Ya it really just highlights is obvious Influence on clubs and I think Nunes has been his latest dealing.

SportingCP96

Supports
The weirdest cases are those who barely play for the signed club and then moved on. Very curious about his financial model.
He treats players like pawns playing chess.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I just took a look at both him and Vitinha last season and thought Vitinha looked better. Then the summer came and the talk was about Vitinha, with Wolves and then PSG beating them to his signature which is a lot of a bigger deal. Only then was Nunes now the topic. You were saying Sporting dont need to sell unlike Porto and that might be why teams went for Vitinha first, but now it looks like you're happy to sell to Wolves for a similar fee.
I thought Vitinha was on loan at wolves season before last and they didn't fancy him? Didn't think they were in for him seriously this summer.

wolf in sheeps clothes

Supports
Wolves
Wolves fans have been a bit down and felt a little swept under the carpet by our owners Fosun, real lack of investment since Covid, the team going stale and since the early days of a Nuno, a little boring to watch overall. It was believed we were down for a big struggle this season, and without a centre forward this still may be the case.

We felt something was brewing the weekend, Guo Guangchang and Mendes were both at the game and the signing of Nunes really is a statement of intent, probably our best signing since Neves. Wolves as a club without the meddling of Mendes should not be getting these types of players. Yes, we are on the Mendes Carousel, we have to take some rubbish to get the odd gem, we paid silly amounts of money for Silva a few years ago, he will be a good forward in a few years but a ridiculous fee paid by us at the time.

On the subject of Vitinha, he never really got the game time at Wolves when on loan, mainly down to Nuno and his rigid defensive setup. We turned down the chance to sign him, and what was seen from him, no great surprise but he was younger and obviously been able to improve when given game time.

Yes I thought we were looking at not spending, we have been very tight on signings the last 2-3 years to try and keep in line with FFP, figures seem to confirm we had around 80 million to play with and the signings to date are within this. Regarding Neves I do not believe he will be sold this season,

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Doubt United even put a bid in.

What Is happening is this.

Sporting, Braga, and Wolves are all in Mendes pocket.

Nunes (Sporting) goes to Wolves and then Horta (Braga) goes to Sporting.

Double commission for Mendes.
And then possibly gets a last minute move for Neves somewhere. Three in a row baby

Mainoldo

Good move for him. Let him test himself. End of the day Liverpool could do with him and haven’t gone for him. I trust their scouting over our irrational lot.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Wonder if Ronaldo is getting desperate because nobody wants him, and Mendes is moving Nunes on so Ronaldo can go to Lisbon. Getting to the end of the window, Mendes and Ronaldo lose face if there’s no move, so they sell the Lisbon move as Ronaldo coming back “home”.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Doubt United even put a bid in.

What Is happening is this.

Sporting, Braga, and Wolves are all in Mendes pocket.

Nunes (Sporting) goes to Wolves and then Horta (Braga) goes to Sporting.

Double commission for Mendes.
What's amazing is how they are literally chess pieces and then expected to fit into their respective clubs.

United on the other hand has very specific or some claim rare profiles of players that will only fit into the projected set-up.l

JohnnyLaw

Good move for him. Let him test himself. End of the day Liverpool could do with him and haven’t gone for him. I trust their scouting over our irrational lot.
Maybe, but Sporting has champions league football and is a good showcase for the european top clubs.

Now if he can keep up his current trajectory he’s probably stuck at Wolves who’ll Rice him out of a move he actually desired. Unless of course he’s made some contingency plans.

VictoryUltras

Supports
Melbourne Victory
This guy is ridiculously good. Lightning quick, great first touch, technique, dribbling, can pass and shoot. To think you spent 55m on the hobbit when you could have went for this guy. Baffling.

WolfInSharp'sClothing

Supports
Wolves
Wolves fans have been a bit down and felt a little swept under the carpet by our owners Fosun, real lack of investment since Covid, the team going stale and since the early days of a Nuno, a little boring to watch overall. It was believed we were down for a big struggle this season, and without a centre forward this still may be the case.

We felt something was brewing the weekend, Guo Guangchang and Mendes were both at the game and the signing of Nunes really is a statement of intent, probably our best signing since Neves. Wolves as a club without the meddling of Mendes should not be getting these types of players. Yes, we are on the Mendes Carousel, we have to take some rubbish to get the odd gem, we paid silly amounts of money for Silva a few years ago, he will be a good forward in a few years but a ridiculous fee paid by us at the time.

On the subject of Vitinha, he never really got the game time at Wolves when on loan, mainly down to Nuno and his rigid defensive setup. We turned down the chance to sign him, and what was seen from him, no great surprise but he was younger and obviously been able to improve when given game time.

Yes I thought we were looking at not spending, we have been very tight on signings the last 2-3 years to try and keep in line with FFP, figures seem to confirm we had around 80 million to play with and the signings to date are within this. Regarding Neves I do not believe he will be sold this season,
Get your own name!!! ;)

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Fecking hell I didn't realise there was two Matheus going about. So confused.

Bondi77

This guy is ridiculously good. Lightning quick, great first touch, technique, dribbling, can pass and shoot. To think you spent 55m on the hobbit when you could have went for this guy. Baffling.
Sounds like a candidate for the Ballon d’Or :lol:

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Just type Jorge Mendes clubs on Google and look at all the players that circulate within his clubs, it’s disgusting. He’s good at what he does but he’s hated by everyone in Portugal.

In Portugal they call big money dealing involving him “Mendilhoes”.

Benfica in reality only saw maybe half of the money in that deal with atlético. Valencia is another club as well “owned” by Mendes

Hence a huge talent like cancelo went to Valencia for 15M same with Andre Gomes , same with Enzo Perez same with garay, same with Guedes.

None of these things are coincidences.

All those Portuguese guys wolves have come from clubs that Mendes is a part of.

Fábio Silva for “40M” a guy with 12 first team appearances?

If you look at his dealings they are so shady. He is a super agent for a reason.
https://syndication.bleacherreport....er-agent-has-built-a-football-empire.amp.html

His dealings have also been investigated in the past but as many people with a lot of power I am sure he covers his tracks well.

Like I told the other poster, these dealings are not all black and white….this is not career mode. Other things are at play.

If you have some minutes to spare.

It’s disgusting and so blatant. Yet some think this is career mode……
Yeah, if that's what's happening, this is already mapped out and he'll be off to a final destination club in a year or two depending on how much he shines at Wolves.

Quite clearly they get mates rates as his gateway team into the league to peddle his wares (players) and prime them for selling at a later date. Terrible state of affairs that Mendes gets away with it and has basically accelerated the process with the influx of talent Wolves are processing for him growing exponentially.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Mind boggling isn't it? We way overpaid by like 50% for Martinez.

mattunited1978

doommonger
Another quality young midfielder going elsewhere. I Fu*king despise the incompetent cnuts running this club

Mainoldo

He's supposed to be in a similar mould to FDJ, I believe.
He’s really not though if you take a look at him. He’ll offer Wolves goals and speed in the middle. It’s a good signing for them considering the players they have. He’d realistically replace Bruno if he was to come here. For development purposes as he‘d get swallowed in our midfield as it stands.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
He’s really not though if you take a look at him. He’ll offer Wolves goals and speed in the middle. It’s a good signing for them considering the players they have. He’d realistically replace Bruno if he was to come here. For development purposes as he‘d get swallowed in our midfield as it stands.
He plays CM and was in a double pivot with Palhinha last season. Bruno plays a lot further up the pitch.

This is where I think people see similarities with FDJ. His ability to dribble from those deeper positions etc.

City were apparently looking at him in the event that Bernardo Silva left, to cover that same role for them. It's your opinion that he'd get swallowed up, but that's all it is, an opinion.

Mainoldo

He plays CM and was in a double pivot with Palhinha last season. Bruno plays a lot further up the pitch.

This is where I think people see similarities with FDJ. His ability to dribble from those deeper positions etc.

City were apparently looking at him in the event that Bernardo Silva left, to cover that same role for them. It's your opinion that he'd get swallowed up, but that's all it is, an opinion.
Thats at Sporting. He won’t operate like that here. He’ll be given an advance role and like you said the licence to dribble and attack. If City was looking at him to replace Silva. Look at the profile of player he’s replacing.

Right now we need a solid premier league CM with quality. Then we can look for the sprinkles.