Matheus Nunes | agrees to go to wolves

joedirt87

I for one am shocked that a Portuguese player represented by Mendes is joining Wolves.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I for one am shocked that a Portuguese player represented by Mendes is joining Wolves.
Its all part of his plan. 45M to wolves and then Sporting will spend 20M on Ricardo Horta.

I fecking hate Mendes. Stupid Cnut.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Very impressed watching his highlights. Looked good enough for one of the big boys in my opinion.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Losing our best players to fecking wolves. Christ all mighty.

JB7

So in a summer where everyones known we are in need of a rebuild, we've already been outspent by Wolves and now they're chucking another £40m at a player, christs sake

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
So in a summer where everyones known we are in need of a rebuild, we've already been outspent by Wolves and now they're chucking another £40m at a player, christs sake
I dont think we are being outspent. Just don't think the manager fancies him.
He seems to have a very specific players her wants.

BerryBerryShrew

So in a summer where everyones known we are in need of a rebuild, we've already been outspent by Wolves and now they're chucking another £40m at a player who is clearly better than anything we have, christs sake
Fixed your post

JB7

I dont think we are being outspent. Just don't think the manager fancies him.
He seems to have a very specific players her wants.
I'm not saying we are in for him. I'm saying we literally have been outspent by bloody Wolves. They've already spent more than us and are about to spend another £40m.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
I thought Liverpool and City were sniffing around him? Why on earth would he be going to Wolves?

Based Adnan

Wolves midfield is like Busquets, Xavi and Iniesta compared to ours. Embarrassing.

OleGunnar20

Palhinha to Fulham and Nunes to Wolves; the rest of the league continues to hold very good central midfielders.
Just two of the players who've moved this summer who'd have drastically improved our midfield.

Man O Man..

RedorDead21

If they pulled out of the Marco A deal because of a fans backlash…maybe they’ll…oh never mind