Matheus Nunes | agrees to go to wolves

avgp_1

After Carvalho, If Liverpool get this guy too without much of a challenge that be really dissapointing.

mu4c_20le

After Carvalho, If Liverpool get this guy too without much of a challenge that be really dissapointing.
The only team in England who can challenge them for his signature is City. This kid knows Liverpool are after him, they probably tapped him up like they did VVD, he turned down several moves to wait for them.

Bojan Djordjic

Great player but he's an 8, he's the guy you play next to De Jong (bit like a Rabiot/ SMS positioned player)
Is he not too similar in profile to FdJ? Frenkie plays deeper but they both prefer to carry and dribble rather than pass. Also neither are too good defensively and Frenkie would definitely need someone more defensively active sitting beside him in the premier league.

jesperjaap

Is he not too similar in profile to FdJ? Frenkie plays deeper but they both prefer to carry and dribble rather than pass. Also neither are too good defensively and Frenkie would definitely need someone more defensively active sitting beside him in the premier league.
DOnt even see how DeJOng is relevant, we arent signing him

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
If he was why wouldnt PSG take him instead
Because Porto have no money, they sold everyone this off season.

Sporting have more ability to hold their players which is why we have only sold Nuno Mendes and Palhinha in two years.

SportingCP96

Supports
So only your biggest young prospect?
Sporting is filled with young players wanted by many clubs

Due to getting CL 2 years in a row and selling Nuno Mendes and now palhinha we are not desperate or required to sell more then one big player every window.

Pote, Nunes , porro , Inácio

These are all guys shortlisted around Europe.

Sporting does not have to let them all go at once.

Porto have been in a massive financial struggle for years which is why even with CL they have had to gut their team open

Fábio Vieria , Vitinha , Luís Diaz , corona , mbemba, francisco Conceição , Sérgio Oliveira. All guys who left between January and this summer.

Ekeke

I’m sorry ? I didn’t understand what you mean
I mean the most sought after one was very early signed by PSG without even needing to pay till later due to the loan. So clearly the players are available and in Nuno Mendes' case 38 million euros for the most hyped young leftback that wasnt at a top club, or a fair number of years older like Davies seems fine. Also since PSG already got that deal theres no reason to think they couldnt have got another one that suits them like that one. Its the same club.

I think its pretty obvious they chose Vitinha instead

SportingCP96

Supports
I mean the most sought after one was very early signed by PSG without even needing to pay till later due to the loan. So clearly the players are available and in Nuno Mendes' case 38 million euros for the most hyped young leftback that wasnt at a top club, or a fair number of years older like Davies seems fine. Also since PSG already got that deal theres no reason to think they couldnt have got another one that suits them like that one. Its the same club.

I think its pretty obvious they chose Vitinha instead
Well ya, they might of felt they needed a player with Vitinhas characteristic instead, plus Sporting are not selling Nunes and Amorim has made that very clear.

Who is better he subjective as they are bruh too talents and different styles. Nunes I believe will prove me right in being the better player.

Renato also left to a top club early and that did not mean he was better then other talents.

Quaresma went to Barca before Ronaldo left Sporting as well, their are examples all over.

Porto we’re selling half their squad and an opportunity arose that maybe did not exist with Nunes.

Also Nuno Mendes is a better left back then Nunes is midfielder if that makes sense. Top 5 young left back in the world at his age is quite the talent.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Interested, so this week we will spend being interested, next week will be spent considering a bid, the week after looking to start negotiations, the week after…the window closes and we will announce time constraints limited our ability to get him over the line.

Herschel Krustofsky

Supports
Balanced perspectives
Interested, so this week we will spend being interested, next week will be spent considering a bid, the week after looking to start negotiations, the week after…the window closes and we will announce time constraints limited our ability to get him over the line.
This is how most of my public sector clients roll.

LARulz

No doubt we will want him in a couple years and be quoted double that price

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Palhinha to Fulham and Nunes to Wolves; the rest of the league continues to hold very good central midfielders.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Is record the reliable source or the shite one?

If we don't gazzump this deal there's no hope.