Matt Judge... AKA Judge Dredd

ravi2

Well, it doesn't really does it? I find the whole vilification of one single person to be about as close to the dark ages as football fandom gets. Let me put this in a perspective people can understand.

The issue with United is the process or the policy of buying/selling players, not a single person or thing.

For example:

I live alone, I wish to purchase a new TV at the end of this month. I am the only person involved in the purchasing process, it's my money, I get the final say in what happens. Job done.

Alternatively, I live with 5 other people, all of which have equal or more say on what the group funds get spent on. So although I would be happy to purchase a TV for the household, others may decide that there is better value elsewhere, perhaps a second-hand TV or a lesser model. On top of that, the purchase can't go ahead until we all come to an agreement on it. I'm also the person that's tasked with buying the TV still so it makes me look incompetent because as a group we can't all agree on the value of said TV.

The issue at United is that we have a committee of people who get to veto a deal at any point if they feel it's not value for money, with Joel also wanting to know why said player is worth £120m of the clubs funds. We have too many business-minded people who don't understand player valuation in general. In short, the money people run the club, not the football people.

Woodward, Judge and most of the board are incompetent and ignorant from a footballing perspective and are slowly running the club into the ground. You are right in that it isnt a singular failure of Matt Judge, its the entire upper management of the club at fault and until the club is sold nothing will ever truly change.

Edit: I have to add that it is madness that someone with zero transfer experience and another with zero CEO experience and both have no real experience in the world of football to be running one of the biggest clubs in the world and it shows in our dealings.

Valuedrug

Well, from reading several pieces of serious, objective analysis over on The Athletic, I have learned a few things about this topic recently. Allow me to share.

First off, he is built like a rugby player. A real beast he is. Fierce too, with a booming voice that will shatter the confidence of any man foolish enough to oppose him. And yet he has a delicate side to him, an unexpected tenderness. Few have witnessed it, but it is told that those who do, carry the mark on their souls forever.

His cerebral and unrelenting style has seen his esteem grow to new heights in the football industry. When he enters a room now it's as if an invisible shockwave follows, weakening the resolve of the lesser mortals in his vicinity. I have heard he is even starting to get invited to the right parties as well. And soon female attention will surely follow.

It really is only a matter of time now, before he will join the ranks of those with carnal knowledge of the beautiful sex. The world is truly his oyster.

Scholsey2004

Well, from reading several pieces of serious, objective analysis over on The Athletic, I have learned a few things about this topic recently. Allow me to share.

First off, he is built like a rugby player. A real beast he is. Fierce too, with a booming voice that will shatter the confidence of any man foolish enough to oppose him. And yet he has a delicate side to him, an unexpected tenderness. Few have witnessed it, but it is told that those who do, carry the mark on their souls forever.

His cerebral and unrelenting style has seen his esteem grow to new heights in the football industry. When he enters a room now it's as if an invisible shockwave follows, weakening the resolve of the lesser mortals in his vicinity. I have heard he is even starting to get invited to the right parties as well. And soon female attention will surely follow.

It really is only a matter of time now, before he will join the ranks of those with carnal knowledge of the beautiful sex. The world is truly his oyster.
:lol: