Matty Willock

Walters_19_MuFc

Ye, must be well gutted. Ideally, I would have liked to see Gomes on for Lingard and Willock on for Pogba, but it wasn't to be.

Hopefully he'll get his time next season.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It's got shite commentators anecdote written all over it.

"Now this is interesting because Willock is about to make his debut here and if you can remember back to the last game of the 16/17 season where he came so close, he was actually standing on the touch line ready to come on..."

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
It's got shite commentators anecdote written all over it.

"Now this is interesting because Willock is about to make his debut here and if you can remember back to the last game of the 16/17 season where he came so close, he was actually standing on the touch line ready to come on..."
He'll never get his debut now :lol:

Pearson

I am really sorry for him. That was probably his last chance to play at OT. Really harsh for him.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Was he in full kit waiting to come on? Harsh that.
Yeah, I'm a big Mourinho supporter but I thought his handling of it felt a little off too. I assume he was shaking his hands and head to dismiss him quickly to save wasting a substitute as Bailly had just told him he was OK to play on but it looked a bit cold and harsh considering he's a young kid about to make his debut. He'd have done well to put an arm around him and have a bit of a chat, maybe he did afterwards.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Sounds like he's having a blinder, scored a cracking goal and had a strong hand in 3 others by the looks of it.

Nick7

Cheers. Wiki says he's only made one app for Utrecht's B team so far.
Yeah this is his first appearance for the first team, against an amateur side. He was on the bench for their last two league matches. Played half a B match in between for fitness