Mauricio Amadaeus Pochettino | Chelsea sack watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
They're 3rd with one point away from the top. That's a hyperbole.

So I guess this thread will be Lukaku's thread volume 2?
Ah so they are third then.
So nothing I said was false?
Cool, as we were.

Champ

This thread genuinely needs to be locked now. I can already see the idiocy to come in the next few months in here. If Poch knocks out Barca: “you idiots still think Ole has nothing to learn from him?” or “we should have gone in for him”. If he keeps losing to no mark teams: “P.E teacher” or “Let’s stop the fawning over him now”.

Let’s be honest, this and the Lukaku thread serves absolutely no purpose to the forum. Basically just two groups of people having a dick-measuring competition about a player and manager who both have absolutely nothing to do with us anymore.
Yeah, that's true but it's pretty funny to see how upset either side gets!

The simple fact remains that some on here absolutely love Poch, yet there's really no real reason that anyone has stated to actually want him here.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
PSG would never hire Ole as manager.
Ole is managing a big club not an oil state funded one. Ole beat Paris twice too and probably would have done a 3rd time but for a red card.

Poch in charge of this Utd team wouldn't make us better than City.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Embarrassing loss and goal to concede. Didn't that team that beat them start the day off bottom of the table?
That would be so embarrassing. Conceding shite goals and losing away to bottom of the league.

stevoc

This thread genuinely needs to be locked now. I can already see the idiocy to come in the next few months in here. If Poch knocks out Barca: “you idiots still think Ole has nothing to learn from him?” or “we should have gone in for him”. If he keeps losing to no mark teams: “P.E teacher” or “Let’s stop the fawning over him now”.

Let’s be honest, this and the Lukaku thread serves absolutely no purpose to the forum. Basically just two groups of people having a dick-measuring competition about a player and manager who both have absolutely nothing to do with us anymore.
Yep a football forum dedicated to discussing various football topics is no place for discussing the fortunes of a football manager or player.

el3mel

Ah so they are third then.
So nothing I said was false?
Cool, as we were.
They were third when he got the job, so yeah, you're wrong, Poch didn't get them to 3rd in 3 games, they were already there :

Tuchel, 47, has paid the price after the French champions lost four matches in Ligue 1 this season and enter the winter break in third position in the table, a point behind Lyon and Lille.

always_hoping

At least Lukaku played for United and some supporters are interested to see how ex players get on once they leave the club.

Poch had and probably never will have any contection to United so in truth there shouldn't be threads on this forum about him.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Ole is managing a big club not an oil state funded one. Ole beat Paris twice too and probably would have done a 3rd time but for a red card.

Poch in charge of this Utd team wouldn't make us better than City.
The problem when the results mask the actual performances, people can get fooled into thinking they have a great team, then reality hits and all of the sudden you find yourself losing against Sheffield or Lorient. They are both playing horrible but still are within 3 points of 1st place. Both teams will get a reality check, whether it's in the league or Europe for PSG.

R'hllor

What a bunch of sad desperate weirdos in this thread, take a bow.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Wait, Pochettino has haters in here?
The reality is the majority are people in the middle who saw a good manager who might be ready for a move to a bigger club.

Then there are some who go way over the top and there are some who can't stand those people. These two groups are the ones I find funny.

Champ

They were third when he got the job, so yeah, you're wrong, Poch didn't get them to 3rd in 3 games, they were already there :
Wow,
You're a bit sensitive about this aren't you.
Ok, so now they are THREE points behind Lille....good progress

Sweet Square

I actual like the guy but it would be funny to see him fail at PSG because

1)It's PSG

2)For whatever reason some people on this forum have invested a ton of time into this guy, even though he's yet to win a single trophy.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Wait, Pochettino has haters in here?
Yeah because some people can't discuss a manager without getting all defensive about their own manager and the very suggestion that another manager might be better, or as good is seen as an outrage.

OleBoiii

I actual like the guy but it would be funny to see him fail at PSG because

1)It's PSG

2)For whatever reason some people on this forum have invested a ton of time into this guy, even though he's yet to win a single trophy.
Agreed. It doesn't really matter who the manager is, I can't just stand PSG. His fan boys in here losing their minds is just a nice cherry on top.

el3mel

Wow,
You're a bit sensitive about this aren't you.
Ok, so now they are THREE points behind Lille....good progress
I'm not sensitive. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing instead of admitting you were wrong and just move on.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Poch will obviously win trophies at PSG, but winning trophies with them is not a bigger achievement or no harder than Ole winning trophies with Molde.

Champ

I'm not sensitive. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing instead of admitting you were wrong and just move on.
:lol: :lol:
Arguing for the sake of arguing...then you type that :lol:

So far his progress at PSG has been to lose two points on top spot.

No lie in that.
They'll still win the league, don't worry about that, you'll have your glory moment at some point :lol:

Sweet Square

Agreed. It doesn't really matter who the manager is, I can't just stand PSG. His fan boys in here losing their minds is just a nice cherry on top.
Yeah it's a god awful club, full of arsehole players and owned by literally dictators. It's like Chelsea on crack.

Plus I hate seeing talented managers taking a easy pay check. Imagine how much more interesting football would be if managers like Poch and Pep tried to get one of the Milan giants back to their best. Watching them at City and PGS is a bit like watching a boxer dodge tougher opponents in fear of losing.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Poch will obviously win trophies at PSG, but winning trophies with them is not a bigger achievement or no harder than Ole winning trophies with Molde.
Ole winning the league with Molde was more impressive to me since it was their first title and broke the monopoly Rosenborg had on it. Buying the league with oil money, and if that fails just throwing 200 million at the best player of the only team to get near you barely registers on the same scale, to my mind.

Maybe I’m just bitter because they’re the only team who lost today in my acca but still :lol:

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Ole winning the league with Molde was more impressive to me since it was their first title and broke the monopoly Rosenborg had on it. Buying the league with oil money, and if that fails just throwing 200 million at the best player of the only team to get near you barely registers on the same scale, to my mind.

Maybe I’m just bitter because they’re the only team who lost today in my acca but still :lol:
Yeah Ole's win's at Molde are definitely bigger achievements than any PSG trophy that is not the CL.

el3mel

:lol: :lol:
Arguing for the sake of arguing...then you type that :lol:

So far his progress at PSG has been to lose two points on top spot.

No lie in that.
They'll still win the league, don't worry about that, you'll have your glory moment at some point :lol:
Jeez you really look like the sensitive one here with such bollocks said in the last sentence.

Apparently it's really hard to admit something you said was just wrong and move on. Need to drag the argument as much as possible and shift goalposts for the sake of it. You're never wrong, I assume.

RedPed

Whatabouter.

Doesn't that apply to the Ole threads as well though? They should probably all be locked too.

RashyForPM

Doesn't that apply to the Ole threads as well though? They should probably all be locked too.
Mods rightly locked the Ole in or out thread already. That was a ridiculous one which as expected, turned into a mega thread pretty quickly. Tbf though, rest of the threads are fine, just this Poch one, Lukaku and that Ole one. No value added to the forum these three.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Mods rightly locked the Ole in or out thread already. That was a ridiculous one which as expected, turned into a mega thread pretty quickly. Tbf though, rest of the threads are fine, just this Poch one, Lukaku and that Ole one. No value added to the forum these three.
So threads like this are fine where OP is allowed to piss on our manager and sing Poch's praises. But an actual Poch thread for Poch discussions needs to be locked because it adds 'no value' to the forum. Go figure.

No one would care about Poch losing to a relegation team if this place didn't have a hard on for him and keep bringing him up every time we don't win a game.

RashyForPM

So threads like this are fine where OP is allowed to piss on our manager and sing Poch's praises. But an actual Poch thread for Poch discussions needs to be locked because it adds 'no value' to the forum. Go figure.

No one would care about Poch losing to a relegation team if this place didn't have a hard on for him and keep bringing him up every time we don't win a game.
Should go without saying I’m omitting troll threads as well shouldn’t it? I mean, what even is ‘glummy mummy’? That ‘we’re boring’ one was also just completely pointless.

And no, I’d be completely fine with this thread, just like I’m fine with the Ole performance, Pep, Tuchel, Mourinho and Klopp threads, if I and all of us know it would simply be intelligent debate and discussion. Let’s be honest, this thread, like Ole in or out and Lukaku’s, will descend into farce with people just making stupid comment after stupid comment to wind the guys up who have the opposite viewpoint.

You saying ‘if this place didn’t have a hard on for him’ and making this below post just proves it.
Sure he is.

Not taking shots at you personally because there have been people already firing shots back at Ole in response when this thread has absolutely nothing to do with him and is about a manager managing in France. I get it’s a football forum, but when people start firing snarky, one-liners once something drastically good or bad happens to Poch’s PSG, you’ll see where I’m coming from. Anyway, there currently really isn’t any Poch discussion going on in here is there?

RUCK4444

I can’t believe we passed up on the chance to sign this genius... :smirk:

Am I doing this right? I’ve learnt from the Ole-out brigade to knee jerk at every possible negative.

Champ

Jeez you really look like the sensitive one here with such bollocks said in the last sentence.

Apparently it's really hard to admit something you said was just wrong and move on. Need to drag the argument as much as possible and shift goalposts for the sake of it. You're never wrong, I assume.
When I'm right I'm definitely never wrong.
Hence I'm right here. :wenger:

Why does Poch mean so much to you? I am very interested to know.

stevoc

Just lock those threads then.

stevoc

Up to the mods, but they have already rightly locked the sack or keep Ole thread as I said.
Ah right maybe just leave all those decisions up to the mods then?

Instead of moaning about threads that you don't like. I'm sure the mods will lock them if they feel the need to.

How about just not clicking on those threads if you don't like them, have you tried that?

Anyway, there currently really isn’t any Poch discussion going on in here is there?
Well to be fair there would probably be a bit more if people refrained from derailing the thread trying to get it locked.

Just a thought.

RashyForPM

Ah right maybe just leave all those decisions up to the mods then?

Instead of moaning about threads that you don't like. I'm sure the mods will lock them if they feel the need to.

How about just not clicking on those threads if you don't like them, have you tried that?

Well to be fair there would probably be a bit more if people refrained from derailing the thread trying to get it locked.

Just a thought.
What a brainless reply, typical of your posts in this thread. The reason I dislike this thread and can come to the conclusion that it should be locked was because I came in here in the first place expecting to see some logical posts about Pochettino. Use your noggin a bit pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.