Mauricio Amadaeus Pochettino | Chelsea sack watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevilUnited369

Unless there's some rift I'm not aware of, he most likely grew up watching him in his prime.
He’ll be speaking with Pogba. Remember “the virus”? and Pogba didn’t have the power that Mbappe now has with his ridiculous new contract. Instant rift before Jose walks through the door.

If Jose goes to PSG, it will end in tears. Jose will hate how PSG is run.

Jose should stay and build at Roma and take over Newcastle in a year for his “last dance” with a big spending club.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Where do we think Poch would go after this? With his stock so low and him seemingly being burnt out he’s going to need to rebuild it somewhere. Could see him at a mid table side in Italy or one of the top clubs in Turkey.

One thing is for certain though, he’s finished as a manager. He’ll never win trophies in a serious league, mentally he just doesn’t have it.

mu4c_20le

He’ll be speaking with Pogba. Remember “the virus”? and Pogba didn’t have the power that Mbappe now has with his ridiculous new contract. Instant rift before Jose walks through the door.

If Jose goes to PSG, it will end in tears. Jose will hate how PSG is run.

Jose should stay and build at Roma and take over Newcastle in a year for his “last dance” with a big spending club.
I actually think he has the best chance to win the cl, which is what they want. They don't hire managers to win the league, it takes a real buffoon to not win the league with that team. But jose has shown that he can still be a cup manager and handling big egos in the short term shouldn't be a problem.

USREDEVIL

Where do we think Poch would go after this? With his stock so low and him seemingly being burnt out he’s going to need to rebuild it somewhere. Could see him at a mid table side in Italy or one of the top clubs in Turkey.

One thing is for certain though, he’s finished as a manager. He’ll never win trophies in a serious league, mentally he just doesn’t have it.
Amadeus is that you? :lol:

TheRedHearted

Newcastle

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
From what i've heard Galtier's reputation isn't as high as it was a year ago after winning the league with Lille because i don't think Nice did so well in the second half of the season.
Who told you that? His reputation is the same.

GlasgowCeltic

Poch is nailed on for a disastrous eight month spell as Fenerbahce manager before ending up at Watford

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
So he’s won every competition he needed to win at PSG, besides the competition he was hired to win.
Yea, no one else has won it. Let see who would be the first. Regardless, if he would, he would have made history, but the likes of tuchel, emery and ancellotti didnt win it and they are got better from their lesson they learned from psg, with the lattest saying how hard it is to manage their. No doubt that Pochettino will be a prized possession after his tenure there with Newcastle and even real Madrid (dependant on how long ancellotti last) having him on their radar.

Nevertheless, Psg will eventually have to win the cpl with all the money they invest in their squad. But, playing in ligue 1 will be a hindrance because of how low the competition is compared to England, Germany and spain.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
I really hope this happens.

Mourinho's reputation has suffered a huge hit by his time at United, while time has shown he was completely right about everything and just was not properly backed.

As Ancelotti has shown us this season, being in charge of a smaller club does not mean you are done at the big stage. Mourinho has not been in charge of a team that had a real chance of winning the CL since probably 2013 and it would be great to see a side of his in the late stages of the competition once more.

CraftySoAndSo

Who told you that? His reputation is the same.
I got that from the place where the people there have infinite football knowledge and only speak in facts, Reddit obviously :nervous:. Joking aside i did see a few of their early matches and they were very good, i didn't see any of their matches in the second half of the season so i was relying on what others were saying. You're right though even if they didn't do as well second half of the season that shouldn't be enough to dent any work he's done previously.

R'hllor

Imagine JM wins CL with PSG... actually would like to see it, what a content that would be in here.

SirAF

Ageist
Hitler promised not to invade Czechoslovakia. Welcome to the real world.
Despite what some RedCafe posters would like you to think, Mourinho is not Hitler :D

I could easily see him turning PSG down since he really seems to like it in Rome - that said it would also be an instant shot at a third CL, so who knows?

C3Pique

Am I the only one here who still likes Jose? As hilarious as him going to PSG and imploding the dressing room would be, I do think he belongs at the top table and is far more charismatic than Klopp or Pep. I kind of want to see him do well.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Interestingly, I think Poch would do well with Roma. There are quite a lot of decent players 25 and under that he could improve, and there wouldn’t be the same political game as there is at PSG. He could actually coach the team.

People here are way too harsh on him. His posts before this gig were at teams that are not amongst the favourites for trophies and his work as Spurs was exceptional (I’ll wait for even Conte to take them to a CL final)

I think Rome would be the perfect fit for him and CL qualification would be an attainable goal. They would be delighted to be establishing themselves in that bracket season after season like he did for Spurs.

SirAF

Ageist
Am I the only one here who still likes Jose? As hilarious as him going to PSG and imploding the dressing room would be, I do think he belongs at the top table and is far more charismatic than Klopp or Pep. I kind of want to see him do well.
We must not have met before.

tomaldinho1

:lol: Bit much! I’m sure he’ll land a decent seat and do well.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I got that from the place where the people there have infinite football knowledge and only speak in facts, Reddit obviously :nervous:. Joking aside i did see a few of their early matches and they were very good, i didn't see any of their matches in the second half of the season so i was relying on what others were saying. You're right though even if they didn't do as well second half of the season that shouldn't be enough to dent any work he's done previously.
They had the same record in both half of the season. They did as well during the second half of the season.

Amadaeus

Interestingly, I think Poch would do well with Roma. There are quite a lot of decent players 25 and under that he could improve, and there wouldn’t be the same political game as there is at PSG. He could actually coach the team.

People here are way too harsh on him. His posts before this gig were at teams that are not amongst the favourites for trophies and his work as Spurs was exceptional (I’ll wait for even Conte to take them to a CL final)

I think Rome would be the perfect fit for him and CL qualification would be an attainable goal. They would be delighted to be establishing themselves in that bracket season after season like he did for Spurs.
A majority of members of this forum doesn't like Pochettino, maybe because of me :lol:. So, it is normal that they don't rate him highly.

But, regardless, on the topic on the rumors of mourinho to psg. You have to go back in time and see what fans on here was saying about him when he took over the spurs job after Pochettino. There was a poll and the majority on here said he would win a trophy there. He was sacked and his tenure there was a disaster. Anything can happen in football, but even recently looking at the tactics he used to win the conference competition, it is hard to believe that he would find the same level of success employing that tactics with the team he has at psg. I m trying to wrap my head around how this rumor makes sense and how it will work at psg, but I can't :lol: . It is like 2+2 =16. If Pochettino goes, Zidane, ancellotti, Conte, are some of the few manager beside the untouchable in klopp and pep that I see making things work at psg

Mourinho would be interesting to watch from a comedy value.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Heard Conceicao is favourite for the PSG job.

Must kill Amadeus to see that a Porto coach is rated more highly than Poch!!

Amadaeus

Heard Conceicao is favourite for the PSG job.

Must kill Amadeus to see that a Porto coach is rated more highly than Poch!!
Mate, you obessession with me is going beyond normal. Like I don't remember who you were and I am quite sure I made you look ridiculous in the past like many others on here, but you should get over it. Move on to more important things.

I don't know who conceicao is, but if he is highly rated and does well at whatever club he goes to, then congratulations to him. One thing, I know is that no manager has been able to accomplish the legendary thing Pochettino did at Spurs and it will be interesting to see if whoever psg next manager is will under 1 and half season get psg to the champion league final and win all the domestic cup. The pressure is on for the next manager to accomplish more than that:):):):):)

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
Mate, you obessession with me is going beyond normal. Like I don't remember who you were and I am quite sure I made you look ridiculous in the past like many others on here, but you should get over it. Move on to more important things.

I don't know who conceicao is, but if he is highly rated and does well at whatever club he goes to, then congratulations to him. One thing, I know is that no manager has been able to accomplish the legendary thing Pochettino did at Spurs and it will be interesting to see if whoever psg next manager is will under 1 and half season get psg to the champion league final and win all the domestic cup. The pressure is on for the next manager to accomplish more than that:):):):):)
Not win a trophy?

Brophs

The One and Only
Are PSG watching Mourinho’s career on delay, or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.