Mauricio Amadaeus Pochettino | Chelsea sack watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Mate, you obessession with me is going beyond normal. Like I don't remember who you were and I am quite sure I made you look ridiculous in the past like many others on here, but you should get over it. Move on to more important things.

I don't know who conceicao is, but if he is highly rated and does well at whatever club he goes to, then congratulations to him. One thing, I know is that no manager has been able to accomplish the legendary thing Pochettino did at Spurs and it will be interesting to see if whoever psg next manager is will under 1 and half season get psg to the champion league final and win all the domestic cup. The pressure is on for the next manager to accomplish more than that:):):):):)
Considering you claim to know everything about football, and are right all the time, admitting you don't know who Conceicao is, is quite frankly hilarious, and shows you really don't have that much knowledge of managers/football in general!

Considering I didn't quote you or tag you in my post shows that you are probably the one with an unhealthy obsession :lol: :lol:
Also, pretty sure Juande Ramos has a better track record at Spurs than Poch, considering he actually won a trophy.
But yeah, carry on regardless :lol::lol:

RoyH1

PSG and Mourinho are a terrible fit for each other. Good it's a BS rumour. I think Roma is a good fit for Mou.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Considering you claim to know everything about football, and are right all the time, admitting you don't know who Conceicao is, is quite frankly hilarious, and shows you really don't have that much knowledge of managers/football in general!

Considering I didn't quote you or tag you in my post shows that you are probably the one with an unhealthy obsession :lol: :lol:
Also, pretty sure Juande Ramos has a better track record at Spurs than Poch, considering he actually won a trophy.
But yeah, carry on regardless :lol::lol:
Yea because I should have in depth knowledge of every manager in football :lol:. Your argument in it self is laughable as just because a manager is being linked with a club, it doesn't mean that he is better than the predecessor. Mourinho was linked with Spurs before poch and at spurs mourinho showed that he couldn't accomplish anything close to what poch accomplished there.

Mate, you mention me like in every post and stalk me across the forum. If this was real life, I would have issued a restraining order right now. Yea, ask fans which manager they found better between the two. I am sure these fans rather have gone to the champion league final and consistent be in top four and attain their highest point tally rather than win a mickey mouse trophy.

Xaviboy

Doesn't Campos and Mourinho have a great relationship. Maybe why he linked to the job.

Funny if Mourinho ends up being the one that wins them the champions league trophy

crossy1686

career ending
PSG and Mourinho are a terrible fit for each other. Good it's a BS rumour. I think Roma is a good fit for Mou.
I think he’d actually do very well. A bunch of overpaid superstars who despite all things considered, actually want to win things. Mourinho is the type of cnut to get them all to believe that everyone wants them to fail and will get them to buy in to his methods, like when he was at Chelsea. I think this could be his swan song.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
He would win the CL quite convincingly. He would Probably make them into a counter attacking well oiled machines like 2011/12 Madrid.

I really hope this happens!

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He would win the CL quite convincingly. He would Probably make them into a counter attacking well oiled machines like 2011/12 Madrid.

I really hope this happens!
Even if he wasn't past his best ( I hold out judgment till i see what he does with roma) I doubt those players are the types to flourish under his style, he needs soldiers not primadonas.

It would be a massive disaster.

Oldyella

It would be a disaster. I kind of want it to happen just to see how quickly it goes wrong.

Tavern in the town

Because your saying he’s finished cause he has not won a KO round since 2014. Mourinho is far from finished.
He hasn’t won a CL knockout game since 2014. He hasn’t won a league title since 2014. He once laughed at Wenger for going a decade without a league title. Well, now he’s Wenger.

RVN1991

Because your saying he’s finished cause he has not won a KO round since 2014. Mourinho is far from finished.
Maybe not finished but definitely far removed from his best. I don't see his man management ever going down well with the likes of Neymar and co either. Will be a hilarious two years if it happens though.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Yea because I should have in depth knowledge of every manager in football :lol:. Your argument in it self is laughable as just because a manager is being linked with a club, it doesn't mean that he is better than the predecessor. Mourinho was linked with Spurs before poch and at spurs mourinho showed that he couldn't accomplish anything close to what poch accomplished there.

Mate, you mention me like in every post and stalk me across the forum. If this was real life, I would have issued a restraining order right now. Yea, ask fans which manager they found better between the two. I am sure these fans rather have gone to the champion league final and consistent be in top four and attain their highest point tally rather than win a mickey mouse trophy.
Wow, I really get under your skin don't I!! :lol:

Just thought that someone with superior knowledge about football such as yourself, you'd know a high profile manager such as Conceicao? Strange that you don't.

Usually a team picks a manager they believe will do a better job than the last, which is what Spurs done with Jose.

Would be strange for PSG to pick what they believe to be an inferior manager to Poch as his replacement, wouldn't you agree?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Can't wait to see Neymar and Mbappe as fullbacks :lol:

dinostar77

Before Mourinho took the Utd job he was heavily linked to the PSG job. Someone like Conte or Mourinho is what PSG need to win the CL. Tactically both are superb, though both have their obvious shortcomings. As a 2-3 year short term appointment i think Mourinho would deliver the CL for PSG. The football would be awful to watch but he'd get the results.

PSG then to Newcastle after that wouldnt suprise me as Mourinhos next two moves. Though how entrenched and invested he is at Roma remains to be seen.

Tavern in the town

Before Mourinho took the Utd job he was heavily linked to the PSG job. Someone like Conte or Mourinho is what PSG need to win the CL. Tactically both are superb, though both have their obvious shortcomings. As a 2-3 year short term appointment i think Mourinho would deliver the CL for PSG. The football would be awful to watch but he'd get the results.

PSG then to Newcastle after that wouldnt suprise me as Mourinhos next two moves. Though how entrenched and invested he is at Roma remains to be seen.
Mourinho is far from tactically superb. This isn’t 2010. His teams are shite at pressing, shite at playing out from the back, far from compact and to top it off they’re not as fit as the best teams in the world.

Dominos

Pity it's Talkshite, would be funny if he went there.
Telegraph also reporting so this may have some legs.

Usually I would dismiss talksport but I believe Mourinho did some pundity/interviews with them last year, so it's not unfeasible they have some connection with Mourinho's camp.

R'hllor

It wouldnt be surprise actually for him to go to PSG, after all his sperm product enjoys watching PSG

Robertd0803

I can only imagine Messi, Neymar and Mbappes reaction when Mourinho tells them to do what Eto did for Inter against Barca :lol: :lol:

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
I hope Mou goes to PSG. I want to see their project burn to the ground.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
BIg fan of Mourinho (not his football) and not a fan of PSG but it would be pretty funny if he won the CL with them. Would make a lot of people track back and reexplain their opinions.

You're joking, right?
He's not and they are. Not sure how it'd take some people to clock onto these things.

Just like how the Sun is usually trash but Neil Custis broke the Lukaku deal and has been right on plenty of other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.