Max Kilman

dinostar77

As long as hes willing to learn, work hard and carry out instructions and do his assigned homework then all for it. The more primadonnas we get out of the club the better.

Deery

Dreary
A goal in him too, if he’s cheap enough you could do a lot worse.

Higgy74

Supports
Wolves
Some of you lot on here are unbelievable, where has £8m come from? Are you looking to buy his left foot only? Get a grip on yourselves and if you’re going to post something at least make it sensible.

Firstly he’s an English centre half which adds £15m to any transfer fee, he’s young and within 2 months will be in the England squad.
People talking about £30m for Tyrone mings and he’s twice the player he is.

And to answer your question yes he can defend, and head, and reads the game well and can run with the ball too, he’s everything you wish Maguire was, and we all remember his fee don’t we?

£8m? Get a grip

Reactions: golden_blunder

Deery

Dreary
Some of you lot on here are unbelievable, where has £8m come from? Are you looking to buy his left foot only? Get a grip on yourselves and if you’re going to post something at least make it sensible.

Firstly he’s an English centre half which adds £15m to any transfer fee, he’s young and within 2 months will be in the England squad.

And to answer your question yes he can defend, and head, and reads the game well and can run with the ball too, he’s everything you wish Maguire was, and we all remember his fee don’t we?

£8m? Get a grip
Yeah £8m is a joke but it’s just a number the tweet came out with don’t think anyone believes we get a pl centre back for £8m..

0le

£8m? Get a grip
:lol:

Castia

£8m? Get a grip
Alright settle down mate, he’s not even made an England squad yet and wolves are wank so

Enjoy your 20m for Traore

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20

£8m? Get a grip
Have you read the thread, or what is this reaction based on?

Almost every single reply has laughed at the price in the tweet and made it clear it wouldn’t be anywhere near that.

Who is being unbelievable?

BarstoolProphet

£8m? Get a grip
Did you even read the article and this thread?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

£8m? Get a grip
He’s 24 and he’s never even made an England squad, think you’re the only one who needs to get a grip mate. Not saying he’s not good but relax.

Last edited:

arthurka

He has been fantastic this season. If this is what is coming under Ralf I am all for it. For 1/10 of Harry's fee it's a real no brainer.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

£8m? Get a grip
Gotta agree with that. A feckin championship player doesn’t cost 8m

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He has been fantastic this season. If this is what is coming under Ralf I am all for it. For 1/10 of Harry's fee it's a real no brainer.
:lol: are you just trying to wind up the Wolves guy?

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Like Kilman. Left footed, good age and rated by Wolves fans. Also like Salisu at Soton…

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Also like Salisu at Soton…
Wel, this makes me question your judgement.

As for Kilman, £8m is a steal and I'd be looking to get it done this January. Maybe even loan him back to Wolves for the rest of the season so he can develop without the pressure of playing for a big club for a little while longer.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Wel, this makes me question your judgement.

As for Kilman, £8m is a steal and I'd be looking to get it done this January. Maybe even loan him back to Wolves for the rest of the season so he can develop without the pressure of playing for a big club for a little while longer.
Fair enough. I think Salisu is coming on and will get better. Is Kilman really available at 8 million?

Bubz27

Fair enough. I think Salisu is coming on and will get better. Is Kilman really available at 8 million?
He's young enough, ands he's got some interesting attributes but I think Saints is his level. Would love to be wrong because I'm good friends with one of his childhood coaches in Southampton and it'd be great for him to have Salisu make it truly big.

We're winding up the Wolves fan re. The £8m.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
He's young enough, ands he's got some interesting attributes but I think Saints is his level. Would love to be wrong because I'm good friends with one of his childhood coaches in Southampton and it'd be great for him to have Salisu make it truly big.

We're winding up the Wolves fan re. The £8m.
Maybe I’m reading you wrong but Salisu didn’t come through at Soton. You mean the coach moved to Soton with him? He’s still raw but like him 1 v 1 and think he can play at a higher level soon. Perhaps not at United, but possibly a bigger club elsewhere.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Don't know what the speculation's about, but just wanted to say I've always been impressed by his name.

Higgy74

Supports
Wolves
To be fair I hadn’t read the article only the guy who mentioned £8m so apologies but no, £8m wouldn’t get any part of him, he won’t go anyway, not this year or next, he’s just broke through and has spoke at length about how he wants to repay the loyalty to Lage.

I was told on here 18 months ago that neves would leave us at the drop of a hat to coke to you yet I’m still watching him knock you and other teams bandy at the Molineux so that didn’t work out did it.
We are quietly building something at wolves and slipping under the radar so long let it continue.

PoTMS

I reckon we could do a Kilman and Neves double swoop for £20m.

Varun1

With his ability on the ball, is it possible RR sees him as an alternative for FB as much as CB
I thought I was in the Garner thread for a moment, so when I read your comment I thought WTF, that's unlike GB!

Bubz27

Maybe I’m reading you wrong but Salisu didn’t come through at Soton. You mean the coach moved to Soton with him? He’s still raw but like him 1 v 1 and think he can play at a higher level soon. Perhaps not at United, but possibly a bigger club elsewhere.
Ignore me, got completely the wrong player re. the coach. My bad.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
To be fair I hadn’t read the article only the guy who mentioned £8m so apologies but no, £8m wouldn’t get any part of him, he won’t go anyway, not this year or next, he’s just broke through and has spoke at length about how he wants to repay the loyalty to Lage.

I was told on here 18 months ago that neves would leave us at the drop of a hat to coke to you yet I’m still watching him knock you and other teams bandy at the Molineux so that didn’t work out did it.
We are quietly building something at wolves and slipping under the radar so long let it continue.
Literally who said that? :lol: Why are random opposition fans on here just to be so pissy? I really don’t understand it.

Jacob

He's so fresh there aren't any YouTube videos yet.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Literally who said that? :lol: Why are random opposition fans on here just to be so pissy? I really don’t understand it.
It's not even true anyway, January was the first time they've beat us in 2 years and it wasn't even at the Molineux, unless he's been "knocking us bandy" in draws and losses :lol:

Thiagoal

He’d be a gamble at £8 million but I think he’d prove to be a good back up for us