Mbappe is on a 630m contract

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
As per reports from French outlet La Parisen, Mbappe’s deal involves €630m in gross salary by the end of the 2024/25 season.

https://www.football-espana.net/2022/10/23/kylian-mbappes-eye-watering-psg-contract-details-revealed

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.c...n-e630m-gross-salary-at-psg-over-three-years/

https://www.marca.com/en/football/psg/2022/10/23/6355ab6b46163f5c5b8b456d.html

Wasnt even in the top 5 of the Ballon d'Or hasnt won a Champions League yet is getting paid 630m for 3 years. FFP oil money.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Is the problem that he isn't worth that money?

Or that if he is worth that money, that money should come from traditional clubs that "earned their money"?

Chief123

It’s absolutely ridiculous. It’s extremes like this that are going to destroy football.

marktan

Why not? At the rate he's going, by the time he's in his 30s he'll be earning something like 10% of Qatar's yearly oil revenues. A great way to redistribute wealth.

Ronaldo and Messi can have their footballing legacy, Mbappe will trump them all by having a legacy as the Robin Hood of football. That massive turtle brain is smarter than you think.

Chairman Steve

I’m guessing PSG didn’t want to look like chumps losing their star man to Real, so they handed him half a billion to stay (because you’re a space cadet if you say no) and spite Real?

Red Stone

I'd rather he gets it than the sheiks keeping it for themselves. Blood money cnuts.

T_Model101

Why not? At the rate he's going, by the time he's in his 30s he'll be earning something like 10% of Qatar's yearly oil revenues. A great way to redistribute wealth.

Ronaldo and Messi can have their footballing legacy, Mbappe will trump them all by having a legacy as the Robin Hood of football. That massive turtle brain is smarter than you think.
He's definitely more Donatello than Michelangelo :lol:

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
They will sponsor the sleeve with a Qatari Noodle shell company to offset it.

acnumber9

Or that if he is worth that money, that money should come from traditional clubs that "earned their money"?
No ‘traditional’ club could pay it.

TsuWave

Good for him. Guy will be a billionaire by the end of his career.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
I'd rather he gets it than the sheiks keeping it for themselves. Blood money cnuts.
I respect this sentiment, but unfortunately all it means is - this is how much money Sheikhs have to burn without blinking. :)

nuanced

loves geopolitical narrative
There you go. Called it in 2021 that there was no way MBappe can leave PSG until the WC. Whatever Real can offer, QSI can blow them out of the water.

Yet there were a bunch of Real and Bayern fans lecturing us how MBappe will join a 'historic' club like RM, over taking the obscene money at PSG.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
That club doesnt care. Oil has gone up in price. They can have 3 Mbappes and barely scratch the oil savings account.

acolyte

Good for him. Rather he bag that cash than the Qatari Emir.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

Do you get a batsignal whenever City/PSG are mentioned?

FujiVice

Imagine if they'd have bought us instead? Phil Jones making £800 million over 5 years.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
346M to French government, nice.

Somehow though, I'm not buying those figures one bit, can't blame me too much though, most of the media reports about PSG for the last 18 months have been fan fiction.