Mdmadope Smackho

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Watching his and Cissokoho's debut match for Liverpool was comedy gold. How the hell do you get a pro footballer if u cant even control a simple ball :houllier:

I almost forgot this was a thing :lol: Still amazing. The wolf just slays me.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
I still don't get the Liverpool fans claims that he's great with the ball. He looks a bumbling oaf.
He is actually decent on the ball, can pick a pass. He just looks incredibly unorthodox and uncomfortable. Almost the exact opposite of John Stones.
Pretty much what spiersey said,he's the litmus test of footballing knowledge although I guess you'd have to watch him week in week out to really make a judgement. He's not great at carrying it although he doesn't often lose it, it's just his gait when he does exacerbates the motion and makes it appear like he's a complete donkey. His range of passing is actually excellent he's brilliant at fizzing angled balls in to the attackers through the lines buying them an extra yard in front of the defenders. His main weakness is aerially doesn't often cleanly win his duels but on the deck he's superb and it's no surprise his quality is showing.

He's a very good center back with the potential to go up a level if he sorts his issues out. Much like koscielny the team set up and structure often skews the reality of his ability. I mean both our sides have had very little defensive coaching, Sakho was babysitting Moreno last season and had very little protection. Defenders in our sides are made to look much worse than they are due to the setup. It means they have to be absolutely top class every game otherwise they'll be exposed. They can't drop to a normal level otherwise we'll concede. If you can stand out playing CB in these sides you gotta be a pretty good player. It's why I rate koscielny so highly despite the mistakes.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I still don't get the Liverpool fans claims that he's great with the ball. He looks a bumbling oaf.
I never said he was great with it and always said he looks like a bumbling oaf.

His passing is a lot better than his bumbling stature suggests though. At least until he gets rattled.

I think it's basically because he has more time and composure in his head than most, to compensate for his weird technique. Once he gets rattled, his passing also goes to shit.

He's a weird player.

Should be competing for a starting place with us though. On form, he is terrific and it's not less Lovren or Klavan is any less erratic.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

For all his flaws he's lightyears ahead of Lovren, Klavan, Lucas. If there isn't anything more to it than what he is implying here then he maybe shouldn't have been left out in the cold.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Bit weird how Klopp didn't get any flack for this. I mean Sakho is hardly amazing but as you state he's better than anyone they have bar Matip, and has probably been one of Palace's best players recently.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Bit weird how Klopp didn't get any flack for this. I mean Sakho is hardly amazing but as you state he's better than anyone they have bar Matip, and has probably been one of Palace's best players recently.
And Lucas has been playing CB. :houllier:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

For all his flaws he's lightyears ahead of Lovren, Klavan, Lucas. If there isn't anything more to it than what he is implying here then he maybe shouldn't have been left out in the cold.
He was late for the flight to their preseason tour as well.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

I'd argue that Lovren is as good as Sakho, but I'd prefer him to Lucas and Klavan for sure.

I'd be happy to see him back playing for us next season.

LFC-Fans

Supports
Liverpool
Top four quality defender out on loan. He must of really pissed off Klopp

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Sakho is top quality, no surprise he's looked even better under a properly coached defensive team too. I think we have to accept that to some degree all the defenders we have will look poor just because of the defensive structure that we employ, especially against bottom half teams.

izec

Sakho wasnt that good. He was comcial at times under Rodgers, i dont think he was that great. I dont remember him under Klopp, but he made some funny mistakes. Surprised that so many rate him. He is better than Klavan, but i dont think he is better than Lovren or Matip.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
We've conceded nigh on 200 goals in the past four seasons, the problem really isn't one individual defender. it's deeper rooted than that.

Robertd0803

We've conceded nigh on 200 goals in the past four seasons, the problem really isn't one individual defender. it's deeper rooted than that.
Jeez that's some statistic. :eek:

Though now you mention it even when they were scoring for fun in 13/14 they were conceding bucket loads as well.

Wooly Red

Supports
Liverpool
That's because he didn't just arrived late at one training session. He also was late for the flight for pre-season tour (as Damien has pointed out), was late to a team meal, and come to think of it might have missed a training session or something like that while he was suspended/coming back from suspension. Oh and of course, getting suspended in the first place because of not consulting with the club doctor first.

Finally he had that little outburst on Snapchat. As much as I think he's ace, doing that really seals your fate against any manager looking to instill a team ethos.

Jeez that's some statistic. :eek:

Though now you mention it even when they were scoring for fun in 13/14 they were conceding bucket loads as well.
Yea we did, it was something like a 2:1 ratio of goals scored vs conceded.

izec

easy to play for Palace. As soon as he turned up at a big club, he would shit his pants again and would start using drugs

WhoDaGOAT

Lovren was very poor under Rodgers. He's enjoying a bit of a renaissance under Klopp.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
LFC fans accusing him of lack of respect are so hypocritical. Poor guy was badly treated, can't blame him for responding in this fashion.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Have to feel for him, he was in excellent form and whilst it seems a long shot now, he was actually a pretty regular starter for France at CB and widely tipped to take a starting berth for them at the Euros.
Unfortunately that and his injury issues mean he’s playing for Palace and not a CL/Europa team in Europe.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Have to feel for him, he was in excellent form and whilst it seems a long shot now, he was actually a pretty regular starter for France at CB and widely tipped to take a starting berth for them at the Euros.
Unfortunately that and his injury issues mean he’s playing for Palace and not a CL/Europa team in Europe.
Wasn't he kind of a laughing stock? I remember him making a lot of mistakes alongside Cissokho and Skrtel they looked like Keystone Kopps at times

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Wasn't he kind of a laughing stock? I remember him making a lot of mistakes alongside Cissokho and Skrtel they looked like Keystone Kopps at times
He was erratic, but his top level was better than a lot of the defenders we had at the time including lovren who we kept. Personally I thought he was far superior to Dejan. I think he was probably a laughing stock for opposition fans but then our whole defence with Moreno Toure Skrtel Lovren and Mignolet were too.

His disciplinary issues were why he was jettisoned out of the club rather than anything else. I’m not saying he’s amazing or not prone to errors or anything but he was far better than given credit for.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
People forget that he in the best form of his career when this happened & was tipped to start for France at that years Euros.

This killed his career at the top level. I don’t care who he used to play for, I can’t help but feel sympathy.