Media Thread

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Having read the story I don't think the person should have been taping them at the beginning and the husband would have been in his rights to politely ask them to stop and then pursue it with the restaurant if they continued. His actions afterwards were inappropriate in the extreme.

e- read the story and not watched the video as work laptop blocks videos when on vpn so taking it on faith that the 2 line up.
I’m shocked no one called the police, especially the restaurant.

I’ve had to call the cops dozens of times due to shit like this.

Her outburst is quite comical.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I’m shocked no one called the police, especially the restaurant.

I’ve had to call the cops dozens of times due to shit like this.

Her outburst is quite comical.
For people taping others or for people tossing drinks?

I have a big problem with the rise in people taking out their phones and taping private conversations. If she had been ranting at the trans woman that is a completely different thing. If she is having a private conversation with her husband they are out of line.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
For people taping others or for people tossing drinks?

I have a big problem with the rise in people taking out their phones and taping private conversations. If she had been ranting at the trans woman that is a completely different thing. If she is having a private conversation with her husband they are out of line.
Drink tossing.

There’s nothing in the clip that shows a private conversation being taped. The clip is of the woman ranting to a restaurant employee. It could have occurred before as WaPo stated, but the drink toss doesn’t seem tied in with that.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Drink tossing.

There’s nothing in the clip that shows a private conversation being taped. The clip is of the woman ranting to a restaurant employee. It could have occurred before as WaPo stated, but the drink toss doesn’t seem tied in with that.
ok, thanks. Like I said, I was limited to the reporting and it made it sound like a private conversation. If she was ranting at an employee than it is fair game.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
ok, thanks. Like I said, I was limited to the reporting and it made it sound like a private conversation. If she was ranting at an employee than it is fair game.
I’ll bet you might think a bit differently after watching the clip. WaPo fleshes out the scenario a bit more, but the drink toss seems manufactured.

Just his hair alone demands hatred.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Unless you have been to the Florida panhandle and the West Virginia mountains I can guarantee you there are wonders you have not seen.
We took the rural route from tidewater (Norfolk area) to Arlington, VA one time and at a lunch spot on the way I noticed this white family staring at our mixed race family. My wife’s Asian. I’m white.
They honestly looked like something out of an Appalachian nightmare. God only knows what they thought of us though. We certainly were a curiosity for them.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
We took the rural route from tidewater (Norfolk area) to Arlington, VA one time and at a lunch spot on the way I noticed this white family staring at our mixed race family. My wife’s Asian. I’m white.
They honestly looked like something out of an Appalachian nightmare. God only knows what they thought of us though. We certainly were a curiosity for them.
And that would be considered a rather progressive neck area. If you took the rural route deeper in the state of Virginia, it would be night & day.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The likes of Newsmax and OANN should not have press passes no more so than a tabloid reporter. Perhaps the National Inquirer do have a press pass to the White House.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
And that would be considered a rather progressive neck area. If you took the rural route deeper in the state of Virginia, it would be night & day.
I had the feeling they were visiting from the mountain area in the west alright.
I spent 17 years in VA. Great place, but like all, has its faults. The confederate flags painted large on to the side of a barn less than 80 miles from DC (Culpeper, VA) is one of them.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I had the feeling they were visiting from the mountain area in the west alright.
I spent 17 years in VA. Great place, but like all, has its faults. The confederate flags painted large on to the side of a barn less than 80 miles from DC (Culpeper, VA) is one of them.
Speaking of confederate flags: I was watching the Hiphop Evolution series, and in one of the episodes about hiphop in the south, there is an excerpt from a music video by a Black group (from Atlanta or Memphis, I think) performing against a backdrop taken up completely by a confederate flag. I guess that means the flag is associated with more than pro-racism secessionists, but it looked so weird to me!

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Speaking of confederate flags: I was watching the Hiphop Evolution series, and in one of the episodes about hiphop in the south, there is an excerpt from a music video by a Black group (from Atlanta or Memphis, I think) performing against a backdrop taken up completely by a confederate flag. I guess that means the flag is associated with more than pro-racism secessionists, but it looked so weird to me!
Reminds me of this article about subversive art & how black rappers reappropriate issues...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-r...-flag-from-outkast-to-kanye-wests-merchandise

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Not Fox News, but how the feck does Newsmax have a WH press pass?!?

A bit more, this time it has to do with the source of Covid.

Newsmax is literally a broadcast version of Gateway Pundit or Project Veritas...

What an utterly vapid twat that blonde is.

Last edited:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
This is a fascinating documentary. I think it's roughly 15 years old but it does provide a good understanding of Fox News that holds up today.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The tension between these two has been building for months

The irony to say “anchors shouldn’t be recommending medical advice” when these cnuts have enabled anti-vax bullshit & slandered doctors who are telling people to get vaccinated!!

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I can't decide if the lady anchor is thinking "I'm a ditzy blonde only employed per my looks and even I know Marx did not write Mein Kampf" or "who is Marx and what is Mein Kampf?"

And that joker never went to Germany searching for the home of Marx. :lol:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I can't decide if the lady anchor is thinking "I'm a ditzy blonde only employed per my looks and even I know Marx did not write Mein Kampf" or "who is Marx and what is Mein Kampf?"

And that joker never went to Germany searching for the home of Marx. :lol:
Besides, wouldn't Marx's "home" have been in London or Paris?????

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I don't know much about Marx but I know a bullshitter when I hear one, and that dude anchor was no different than Mr. One-Upper at the bar.
Oh yeah! Well I know even less about Marx then you "Mr Marcello", if that is even your name.