Media Thread

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Was talking to one of my buddies at work; he's a big fox news watcher and he didn't know about the settlement. Asking me when it was, etc.
Then goes on to say that just because they didn't find proof that the machines were rigged it doesn't mean they weren't :lol: I had fun with that one.
Then to dig even deeper he sends me a link via duck-duck go (cos you know, google has been compromised :lol:) to a story about Guiliani that I'm supposed to watch as it'll show proof of some shit or another. I told him Guiliani about to be bankrupted and he said that's the plan, to silence him :lol:
It's a feckin goldmine.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Was talking to one of my buddies at work; he's a big fox news watcher and he didn't know about the settlement. Asking me when it was, etc.
Then goes on to say that just because they didn't find proof that the machines were rigged it doesn't mean they weren't :lol: I had fun with that one.
Then to dig even deeper he sends me a link via duck-duck go (cos you know, google has been compromised :lol:) to a story about Guiliani that I'm supposed to watch as it'll show proof of some shit or another. I told him Guiliani about to be bankrupted and he said that's the plan, to silence him :lol:
It's a feckin goldmine.
Fox didn't cover the story never mind the settlement!

clarkydaz

It's a feckin goldmine.
damn :lol:

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
He'll probably end up in a place which will allow him to be even more racist and unhinged.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I'll probably end up in a place which will allow him to be even more racist and unhinged.
He could go to Newsmax, but he doesn't have to. He is after all, extremely rich now and can probably feck off from the public eye.

Mike Smalling

That's huge. I don't think it can be understated exactly how harmful and insidious an individual he is.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Murdoch has been ditching the commentators who contributed to the Dominion case against him.
I'm surprised by that. Felt like they kind of wriggled out of having to cut any of their biggest guys lose after settling that case.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I'm surprised by that. Felt like they kind of wriggled out of having to cut any of their biggest guys lose after settling that case.
I think he realizes he can't sustain the model he's in. Far too much risk, which at age 92, he probably wants to rid himself of. His sons are probably also pushing him to get rid of the evening propagandists.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Conspiracy @WI_Red wonders if these clear outs were an unwritten part of Dominions settlement. Conspiracy @WI_Red is also not very smart, so he's probably wrong.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I suppose it's hopelessly romantic of me to think that these media magnate guys agreed its probably getting out of hand and have decided to reel it in a bit

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United

Strange moment as I realised that the author has a blue tick and it immediately occurred to me that this made the chart far less likely to be true.

Raoul

Admin
Staff

Strange moment as I realised that the author has a blue tick and it immediately occurred to me that this made the chart far less likely to be true.
He's not wrong, although the chart makes it look more dramatic than it actually is. Its only down about a dollar.