Message from Sir Alex Ferguson

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The more I analyze why I felt the way I did when he was admitted and recovered, the more I realize that he has been a significant chunk of my life. He has been for so many people growing up. He really has stamped his legacy in millions of people and I am very glad he is still with us today. I’m not ready for him to leave.

MDFC Manager

The more I analyze why I felt the way I did when he was admitted and recovered, the more I realize that he has been a significant chunk of my life. He has been for so many people growing up. He really has stamped his legacy in millions of people and I am very glad he is still with us today. I’m not ready for him to leave.
Echoed my thoughts.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Brilliant - huge thanks from me also to the amazing staff who looked after him so well, can’t wait for him to be back at the stadium :devil:

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
Amen!!

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I know I sound like a spoiled brat when I say it but.... United just isn't the same anymore for me after SAF. I am 25. SAF is all I knew...

AlexUTD

I am so happy that he is feeling better and he looks healthy!:D

I was worried when he was admitted to the hospital, felt like one of my family members was admitted.

Can`t wait until he shows up to a game this season, everyone needs to stand up and clap for Fergie then! our legend:devil:

Prodigy24

What an absolute legend of a man. Delighted to see and hear him speak again, looks great considering everything he went through. Can't wait to see him at Old Trafford!

CM

Very encouraging, looks like he's doing well.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
I know I sound like a spoiled brat when I say it but.... United just isn't the same anymore for me after SAF. I am 25. SAF is all I knew...
Same here, I'm 23. No man is bigger than the club and all that, but he's all I knew, and has provided me with most of the happiest moments in my life. He is Manchester United for me.

Completely overjoyed he's still with us, I can't wait til he returns home.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Love the man. Really pleased he's doing well.

Hope the lads and manager put on a show for him when he gets back to OT. He deserves some good football that day.

Jazz

Also thanks to the medical staff! Reading a lot of comments from various people who've been treated there and they can't praise them enough.

Jazz

I bloody love the guy. I knew he'd be fine. What an occasion it will be when he's back at OT :devil:
Hopefully he borrows Cathy's hairdryer and brings it along with him for Jose and the lads if they are putting on a shite performance :D:drool:

fergosaurus

Brilliant news. It's great to hear from him again and hopefully we'll see him cheering us on at OT in the near future.

James_42

Watching that video made really emotional, so happy to see him looking so good.

buchansleftleg

I just keep watching it and get emotional, so good that he seems so sharp and present in the clip.

These things can really make a big hit on anyone and leave them with massive side effects. So good to see that razor sharp mind still intact.

Thanks to all the staff who helped him. Let's just hope the team can win the title and show him the club is back on track.

0le

Simply the best news we've had all summer, irrespective of football.

Canagel

So glad to see the boss recovering. :devil: . Can't wait to see him back at OT.

Drz

Was waiting for a message for Fergie since the op. Keep well Boss.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
As a nurse at the BMI Alexandra in Cheadle, I can say that Sir Alec was nothing short of a true gent on our ward, he was polite and courteous though poorly and still managed to crack jokes with staff.

Possibly my proudest experience as a nurse and a red is being able to say that I helped look after Sir Alec when he needed us.
Thank you.

Woziak

My whole day just got a lot better and United Fans will just be so pleased to see and hear from the great man at Old Trafford again soon.

Really don't care if we finish 5th or 6th this season if that was the trade offered by the Gods for the Great Man's Health.