Messi Neymar Mbappe - MNM (Eminem)

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I'm personally very confident that short of a major injury or two even, PSG will be champions of Europe at the end of this season. Mbappe can leave after fulfilling his dream of winning the CL in his hometown and can make his move without as much of a fuss, PSG replace him with Haaland and carry on. :devil:

Halftrack

I'm personally very confident that short of a major injury or two even, PSG will be champions of Europe at the end of this season. Mbappe can leave after fulfilling his dream of winning the CL in his hometown and can make his move without as much of a fuss, PSG replace him with Haaland and carry on. :devil:
I can't see that happening. Haaland gives off the impression of someone who wants to achieve great things (in football), and you honestly can't do that at PSG. People give the French league a lot of undue grief, but it's still a second rate league. I think Haaland will go to either La Liga or the Premier League, play in one of those for the length of one contract, then switch to the other. After that, I can see him ending up at PSG (if they're still doing that whole sportswashing thing) or in Italy.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I can't see that happening. Haaland gives off the impression of someone who wants to achieve great things (in football), and you honestly can't do that at PSG. People give the French league a lot of undue grief, but it's still a second rate league. I think Haaland will go to either La Liga or the Premier League, play in one of those for the length of one contract, then switch to the other. After that, I can see him ending up at PSG (if they're still doing that whole sportswashing thing) or in Italy.
I think that's fans who think that way, Haaland just turned 21, he has plenty of time on his side, and I wouldn't underestimate PSG's pull (especially with Mino Raiola clients) and the allure of playing alongside Messi and Neymar in the Champion's League. Stranger things have happened.

Tacitus56AD

Supports
Bayern Munich
This is going to end in so much drama.
Mbappe allready cross.Neymar won`t like being the Chris Bosh of the "BIG3".Imagine being their teammates on a bad offensive day - none of them will track back.
When it is all said and done the breakup will eclipse every girl-band-breakup-catfight.

ReallyUSA

They literally got the second best player in the world in a week. Neymar abandon his friends. Mbappe beat them then left the next year. On top of what they are paying? Haaland would surely go there.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
I'm personally very confident that short of a major injury or two even, PSG will be champions of Europe at the end of this season.
If all the stars align for them then maybe, but I don't see it. They have insane attacking talent but one tough night in the knockouts and they could be gone.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
A lot of people bought westlife music too
I stand by my contention that most of his catalogue is wank & hasn’t dated well

this MNM thing is cringe though
Right so your point is that Eminem is only as successful as you personally deem him to be and you hope MNM follow the same career pattern at PSG? :lol:

Red4Ever

Cork; home of Cantwell, Irwin, Keane and Vidic-wel
Right so your point is that Eminem is only as successful as you personally deem him to be and you hope MNM follow the same career pattern at PSG? :lol:
my point is that he was novelty act who’s tacky music sounds dated as hell. Taking shots at Britney & co was cringey even then

I hope these guys prove a novelty at PSG champions leagues aren’t won on paper & they are a horrible club

but we’ll see

it’s not that deep

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
my point is that he was novelty act who’s tacky music sounds dated as hell. Taking shots at Britney & co was cringey even then

I hope these guys prove a novelty at PSG champions leagues aren’t won on paper & they are a horrible club

but we’ll see

it’s not that deep
He's won the CL in terms of musical success, you don't want PSG to do that.
You've got to set that bar lower.

Tyrion

Mbappe allready cross.Neymar won`t like being the Chris Bosh of the "BIG3".Imagine being their teammates on a bad offensive day - none of them will track back.
When it is all said and done the breakup will eclipse every girl-band-breakup-catfight.
God I hope so. PSG flopping in the CL would be the funniest thing in football since Liverpool conceded a goal from a beach ball.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Neymar might actually become the star of the team. He's still heads and shoulders above Mbappe while Messi has finally started declining - slowly, but still. Actually, I expect Messi to be a very good influence on him. Neymar came across much more humble when he played for Barcelona. I'd rather suspect Ramos to get into a fight with some PSG players sooner than later. But that's probably intended given that he's also there to bring some mentality into the team.

Speaking of that reminded me, what a fecking team. Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Di Maria, Verratti, Wijnaldum, Sergio Ramos, Marquinhos, Hakimi, Donnaruma. Absolutely insane.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Neymar might actually become the star of the team. He's still heads and shoulders above Mbappe while Messi has finally started declining - slowly, but still. Actually, I expect Messi to be a very good influence on him. Neymar came across much more humble when he played for Barcelona. I'd rather suspect Ramos to get into a fight with some PSG players sooner than later. But that's probably intended given that he's also there to bring some mentality into the team.

Speaking of that reminded me, what a fecking team. Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Di Maria, Verratti, Wijnaldum, Sergio Ramos, Marquinhos, Hakimi, Donnaruma. Absolutely insane.
Put some respect on Juan Bernat‘s name, will you!

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

Neymar is not a leader but could be the star for sure if he can actually stay fit, and he hasn't been 'heads and shoulders' above Mbappe, hasn't been the case in the last 2-3 seasons.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Mbappe has become a heading machine.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Eminem?

More like M&M.

Can't wait to see them knocked out in the UCL by Bayern or us.

Cnuts. Oily cnuts.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
No Eminem tonight. feck sake poch

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Not looking great for the Eminem at the moment. Seems they Just Don't Give a feck.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Guess who's back?
Back again?
Poch is back
At Tottenham

(soon)

SonyaCross493

Massively overrated all hype.. they can't even dominate the farmers league.. Even Messi is starting to show his age this season and can't win games.. it's sad to see the decline ☹

Lewandowski all but sealed winning the Ballon d"Or. And tbh rightly so he deserves it.

Last edited:

IFC 1905

They will be scary with more games, specially Messi-Mbappe since the last one does great runs and Messi is starting to deliver balls for him.

Same thing happened with the MSN at the beggining, then we all know what happened..

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Yeah MSN took till January of their first season to start clicking.

Pocho

Best fowards in the World. They'll work it out soon.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Does anyone remember how the MSN looked at first before they clicked ? Was it similar to this?
Edit: saw the few posts above so I have my answer