Mesut Özil

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJLD

the only time ozil scored a goal was when the piece of bread he was eating let go of three small crumbles, and with his fingers he shot into one crumble that proceeded to pass in between the other two

one may behold the german sausage on the plate
:lol:

Most sensible post in this thread.

United87

the only time ozil scored a goal was when the piece of bread he was eating let go of three small crumbles, and with his fingers he shot into one crumble that proceeded to pass in between the other two

:lol::lol::lol:....Seek help.

Lailiani

(Sadly not) Banned
BILD on the Özil saga:

The team (e.g. Werder Bremen) wants the Özil saga to end.

Keeper Tim Wiese: "We need an end of this saga. It has been going on for already two weeks. We need to know what's happening."

For days there has been an argy-bargy between Werder, Real and Özil. Özil was recently pissed off that Allofs didn't inform him about Real's offer.

The discord between Özil and Allofs was resolved on Sunday evening in a private conversation between Özil and Allofs, in which Özil's agent Fazeli participated.

Allofs: "I don't think that Mesut and Mr. Fazeli have a problem anymore. We made clear to them that Real's offer was to low. They know which idea of an offer we have."

It has been rumoured in the Spanish media that Werder even asks for 20 millions for Özil. But Real is only prepared to pay 14 millions - future bonuses included.

Allofs marked the hardliner in informal talks on a conference on monday, saying: "Özil is our player. I also think he'll stay. Either there'll be a deal and he won't appear on the teamsheet. If a deal doesn't happen (until the the CL qualifier) he'll play."
Sorry for my English in the translation, it's already late.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
if its true that Real will only be prepared to pay 14m euros (inc bonuses) then we could possibly swoop in for a last minute snatch n grab, similarly to what Real often seems to do to others.

Im sure Fergie would be able to convince Ozil that Real just dont rate him that highly if they arent prepared to pay for him, and that he would be better off going to a club that appreciates him!

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
"Marca revealed that the deal between to the two parties was made shortly after the Bundesliga club had given the green light on a move to Inter, as on offer of almost €30m had been tabled by the Italian giants."

But...but...but all the muppets said that a measly 8m quid would buy Oezil?

Supports
Barcelona

weed?

Alcohol?

both?

Ferguson

Werder Bremen double Mesut Ozil's asking price to £25m | Mail Online

Furious Werder Bremen double their asking price to £25m for Mesut Ozil after Real Madrid go behind their back

By Ashley Gray
Last updated at 10:43 AM on 17th August 2010

Mesut Ozil

Real for me: Mesut Ozil only wants to join Madrid

Werder Bremen have thrown Real Madrid's bid for Mesut Ozil into disarray by doubling the asking price for their in-demand playmaker to £25million.

The Bundesliga giants are understood to be angry that Real apparently briefed the Madrid press that a deal was imminent, despite rival interest from Chelsea, Manchester United, Barcelona and Inter Milan.

However, Ozil's dad has upped the pressure by telling Turkish newspaper that his son will go to the Bernabeu either this summer - or as a free agent when his current contract expires next summer.

'We promised that if Bremen keep Mesut for now, next year year he will join a free,' Mustafa Ozil told Hurriyet. 'Mesut and I stayed at the chalet of (Real president) Florentino Perez in Madrid, he invited us there and everything was resolved quickly. We were impressed by his willingness to help my child play for his club.

'Our word is sacred. My son has always said that the only club he wanted to go to was Real Madrid.'

Bremen had hoped to tie the 21-year-old to a new contract and are playing hardball in negotiations by threatening to play Ozil in Wednesday's Champions League qualifier against Sampdoria unless a suitable offer is received. That would prevent him playing for others in European competitions this winter.
Mesut Ozil

Impressive: Ozil starred for Germany at the World Cup finals in South Africa

Bremen rejected an initial bid of under £10m from Real Madrid, but Spanish press reported on Monday that an £11.5m fee was all but agreed for the German World Cup star.

Werder Bremen general manager Klaus Allofs said: 'I am not aware of a new bid, that is not something I am able to confirm.

'I am, however, guessing that there might be news on that. I am prepared to receive a new bid.

'The facts are pretty clear. If a club is looking to sign Mesut to play UEFA Champions League, then that club needs to make a decision before Wednesday.

'If Mesut Ozil is a player of Werder Bremen on Wednesday, we are going to play him against Sampdoria.

'It would be up to Real Madrid to show up with the right answer to this all.'

Read more: Werder Bremen double Mesut Ozil's asking price to £25m | Mail Online

That's it then. Chalets and Perez' promises seal the deal. Now Real Madrid will use the player's desires as leverage to lower the transfer fee.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Then that is tapping up of the highest order. Lets watch Fifa get into action and punish Real Madrid then.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
isn't that tapping up?

They are going to ruin Khadeira and Ozil just to scupper Germany's chances at the international level.
Yup. Ozils dad may have just opened a whole can of worms there. Wonder what punishment Platini and Blatter have for them.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
'We promised that if Bremen keep Mesut for now, next year year he will join a free,' Mustafa Ozil told Hurriyet. 'Mesut and I stayed at the chalet of (Real president) Florentino Perez in Madrid, he invited us there and everything was resolved quickly. We were impressed by his willingness to help my child play for his club.

'Our word is sacred. My son has always said that the only club he wanted to go to was Real Madrid.'
I wonder if all the resident Ronaldo fanbois (yes that means you, Lailani and Cal) are going to keep up their ridiculous charade about Madrid being exempt from the criticism aimed at Barca in their pursuit of Fabregas?

I know that all big clubs are guilty of tapping up, to an extent, but these Spanish feckers really take the piss.

Godfather

I wonder if all the resident Ronaldo fanbois (yes that means you, Lailani and Cal) are going to keep up their ridiculous charade about Madrid being exempt from the criticism aimed at Barca in their pursuit of Fabregas?
Real and Barca, they are both as bad as the other.

I wonder if we were actually ever in for him, or whether it was just an element of the media trying to stir up a story

Godfather

Yup. They're the two "Spanish feckers" I referred to above.
True.
The positive thing about all this is that this might end this saga.
On a side note I really wonder how a thread about a player that wasn't even really linked to us or that any realiable source linked us with could reach this extent.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I wonder if we were actually ever in for him, or whether it was just an element of the media trying to stir up a story
I'd say we expressed an interest but got told he would only sign for one club. The feckers who play in white.

Bit like Benzema really.

When SAF said "there are lots of clubs interested" a couple of weeks back I'm sure knew the move to Madrid was all but done and dusted.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
:lol: So many wasted hours by the muppets. I pity thee.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Wrong, I think. He has a year to go, so he's not allowed to talk to other clubs until January.

Status
Not open for further replies.