Micha Richards

GloryHunter07

Supposing we go for him in the summer, as a future right back. Would you want him?

Discuss

Longsden_7

City would ask far too much, if they wouldnt have had the Svenlution maybe, but he has no need to go anywhere, he will be playing European football next season for sure.

GloryHunter07

City would ask far too much, if they wouldnt have had the Svenlution maybe, but he has no need to go anywhere, he will be playing European football next season for sure.
Money aside, would you want a city player?

GloryHunter07

I don't think he's ideal as a righback. Looks better in the middle and thats one place where we're very well covered.
Im not so sure, defensively he looks a bit dodgy for me still, very dangerous full back.

Quality player none the less.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
Brown could well be on his way, but im hoping Simpson can be quality.
After Sundays performance, its not great loss.

He didnt look interested in a Pool - United derby. How did he not get himself up for a game like that. I was cursing Wes big time and I've always backed him so i surprised myself. He looked like a man having a good old think to himself - instead of playing the game with all your might!

He nearly cost us a goal on more than one occasion!

Does anyone know what the contract offer on the table is?

Collina

No, I don't want him.

He's a cnut, twat and a <insert another ugly word>.

R*v*N

Ruud's agent, United's biggest shareholder, loves
You must be kidding

He is a good CB but a shite RB

kanchelskis14

he has good potential. He reminds me of Thuram in the sense that he's a CB and RB, strong and good defensively. He's not technically all that though, and the money he'd cost would be better spent elsewhere.

davisjw

He's been class for England gotta agree there..

Good point on the City, taints him a wee bit. He wont be leaving though, he has first team action and is in a team that could go somewhere- if we're lucky that's going into the 4th spot and 'Pool keeping to the 5th (or lower, Pompey are looking pretty solid, disappointing game for them over the weekend)

GloryHunter07

He's been class for England gotta agree there..

Good point on the City, taints him a wee bit. He wont be leaving though, he has first team action and is in a team that could go somewhere- if we're lucky that's going into the 4th spot and 'Pool keeping to the 5th (or lower, Pompey are looking pretty solid, disappointing game for them over the weekend)
So if money etc were no object, would you be happy to have him?

Merman

Our fans have gone soft. A city player, ffs? He is not that good either.

Colly

Absolutely yes - he's excellent !! But obviously will never happen in a million years

Ekeke

He's a City player.

I'm sure he'd go great along with Gerrard who we signed a few seasons ago.