Michael Oliver

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Wonder what our record is with him in charge? It can't be good.

Edit: Premier League: Reffed 24, won 10, drew 7, lost 7. 42 yellows and 2 reds.

montpelier

he's actually getting worse, :eek:

but at least he booked Rashford for bouncing the ball

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Dixon saying it’s good refereeing to give no foul for a yellow card challenge despite no advantage because it’s in the spirit of the game.

gaucho_10

Ultimately he's not really impacted the result so far, but he is so bad. So many clear yellow cards to city players he's not given.
That's Pep's football for you. Fouling hard and diving at first touch. He did it at both Barca and Bayern. You only see the real him when your team has to play in the same league with his team.

Skills

Snitch
He’s only second to Trump on my list of people I’d like to punch square in the face.

Red Stone

Said every disgruntled (subjective) fan of every losing team ever
To be fair, even in other games that he officiates that I watch as a neutral fan, I'm blown away by how inept he is. He lacks everything that makes a top level referee. Spineless cnut.

walkinhop

So, one dive is a yellow and another is not. This is why refs are hated, not because of being wrong but because they are not equally wrong.

Maxii

Paad
nice job to book the diving twat
And where was the booking for Jesus in the first half? If he didn’t give a peno for that it was clearly a dive then no?

I agree Herrera deserved to be booked, but there’s no consistency

marktan

Jesus and Sane diving all match and nothing, and Herrera gets a yellow when there was some (though minimal contact)?

Every game he refs for us we struggle with decisions. He has this complex with us for some reason. Not that it matters much in this game, because we're poor, but he's a terrible non-partisan ref.

Member 90887

Cnut.
The double standards are crazy.
Even if we put aside the fact that it was a potential penalty as Otamendy was late. Giving Herrera a yellow when city’s players dived at least 2 times in the first half without a yellow shows his double standards.

Anustart89

1 goal and I think 3 subs. Ederson was down for a bit. Anything more would've been very generous.
He demonstratively pointed to his watch to say that he was noticing their time-wasting in the 73rd minute. So for that, plus the standard subs, plus injuries, to add up to one minute on top of the usual three is weird.

Zoo

Don’t understand how he can book Herrera for simulation but not Jesus.

Wythenshawe

Romelu Lukaku-class on that cnt today.

He is so occupied showing "poise" that he gives fck all if the decision is right.