Michael Oliver

LARulz

So when Nunez does it it's OK?

He kicked the ball away, screamed at the lino and then sarcastically applauded the ref after the yellow

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Dickhead

Nunez did 3 yellows offences in literally 10 seconds. Of course it was ignored.

arnie_ni

Dalot deserved a yellow for calling out olivers poor decision in the first place. But he absolutely didn't do anything again.

RuudtheRed

The inconsistency with what Nunez did is disgusting. You can bet Michael Oliver will get away with this decision with nothing much being said too. Imagine if he gave a similar red to Liverpool, we'd never hear the end of it.

JTRI

Hope ETH calls him the disgrace that he is. The precedent has been set by Arteta, it’s absolutely fine to say that now.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
I'm all for bookings for dissent, in this kind of game and situation I think he can give a bit of leeway in stoppage time, just frustration.

Heinzesight

That twat. Oliver. Nunez got a yellow, then kicked the ball away, then sarcastically clapped at him so by his standard he should’ve been off.

arnie_ni

So when Nunez does it it's OK?

He kicked the ball away, screamed at the lino and then sarcastically applauded the ref after the yellow
If I'm eth I'm calling it out. Can't stand for that shite.

Nunes even got a yellow for challenge so inly needed 1 yellow for a red.

Manny

Grammar Police
He was pissed we weren't already losing so wanted to leave his mark

led_scholes

Oh nice. When Nunez was clapping you for giving him a yellow card is ok. What a coward.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
In the first half Nunez fouled someone could have been a yellow, kicked the ball away could have been a yellow and then sarcastically clapped the ref could have been a yellow. That should have been 3 yellows in the space of thirty seconds.

then he double books dalot for that

ExoduS

feck that fecking useless cnut of a ref. What a fecking moron. To give a red like that for complaint after a guy just ran a sprint at 93rd minute... It wasn't even that crazy of an outburst. This ref is a fecking idiot that needs to be kicked in the nuts.