Michael Oliver

Fr. Todd Unctious

Hope the media points out the double standards with Nunez
:lol:

You honestly think they'll call out their pet team. Now if it had been the otherway around there would be an absolute meltdown

PS. Oliver once again showing what a horrible cnut he is the Geordie prick. Still blows my mind he's allowed to ref top flight

edgecutter

I just can’t believe that he did not give scousers a pen for Shaw’s handball. Of course he needed to send off Dalot as otherwise he couldn’t have lived with himself.
He didn't see it. Be thankful he wasn't on VAR today

gza the genius

Honestly thought he did mostly okay. He did seem to let Liverpool get away with a bit more but he let us both play. That Dalot red is insane though under any circumstances, let alone when you've got Nunez doing the exact same and getting away with it.

ti vu

Unfortunately not. Martinelli was also sent off for two yellows within seconds. The referee was…

Michael Oliver.

He loves to make the game about himself when there’s no reason to do so.
At least it was two clear different foul play then.

SER19

We should report him to the league. Hes an utter prick and so clearly biased it hurts. Two blatant wrong decisions in stoppage time that might have won the game, then red cards a player who on replay didnt even say anything.

So a professional player in stoppage time against your biggest rivals can swing an arm in frustration. Or only when its United.

A horrible little loser of a man, always has been.

arnie_ni

Deserved for what? Punching the air? He didn't even say anything between both yellows, threw his arm about
It was always going to be a yellow with the "venom" he did it with. Was our fecking throw to begin with

The Purley King

So let me get this straight.
He gets a simple decision completely wrong. Correctly books dalot for dissent and then decides he has to give him another yellow?
Geordie cnut .
I hope ETH and the club appeal that and call him out on his clear and obvious bias.
Something has to give here it’s blatantly obvous this point

Dobba

ETH needs to hammer home the Nunez and Salah incidents in the press conference.

Let the FA ban him for calling for rules to be adhered to consistently by the same referee in the very same game. It would set one hell of a precedent. We don't even have to play the 'if that was a Liverpool player he wouldn't do it' hypothetical card, there's 4K quality footage of him not going so. Twice.

NK86

He deserved a yellow. He booked him twice.
How the eff was that a yellow? He just punched the air in frustration. Irrespective of whether that can be a yellow, how was that 2 yellows?! That cnut Oliver needs to get someone “accidentally” catch him with a flying stud to his face.

Redstain

Honestly thought he did mostly okay. He did seem to let Liverpool get away with a bit more but he let us both play. That Dalot red is insane though under any circumstances, let alone when you've got Nunez doing the exact same and getting away with it.
I'd have said the same until that Dalot incident. Was a smug decision more than anything else.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
How much had he placed on giving us a red? Someone needs to keep track of his bank account. Shitbag.

Pronewbie

Peep
The Michael Oliver special yet again. If Dalot can be sent off for dissent over a mild outrage reaction due to a piss poor decision, at least review the mistake and give us the throw-in. And also, if the refereeing board were competent he'd never ref any of our games.

arthurka

So making a wrong call and then sending the player off for venting. The state of this guy.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The way he handled the Dalot incident vs Nunez doing a yellow card foul on Evans, then kicking the ball away, then sarcastically clapping Oliver is an absolute fecking disgrace. Won’t hold my breath for an apology though.
Yet our clubs passively shrugs its shoulders and gets on with it. We’ve only got ourselves to blame.

Fergies Gum

Everyone deep down knows what happened there. A family member of his had put on the bet for a red card.

arnie_ni

The way he handled the Dalot incident vs Nunez doing a yellow card foul on Evans, then kicking the ball away, then sarcastically clapping Oliver is an absolute fecking disgrace. Won’t hold my breath for an apology though.
The lack of consistency tackle to tackle, half to half, game to game. Its just so annoying

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
A bit? That guy acted like he had the memory of a goldfish that he had just given him a yellow for a throw of the arms.
Bit of nonsense from Dalot I meant, yellow would've sufficed considering it was actually your throw in.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Yeah, he reffed the game very well overall. The way he handled those two incidents is such a massive blot on his copy book though.

Satissh12

i hope ETH asks this in his interview. I wish someone from United does