Mike Phelan | Sacked by Hull. No shorts, no job.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
That team just need a bit magic player on attack, and they'll give a run for most teams in the league.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Missed the last 20 went to the Cafe and the thread title gave it away.
Where's Phelan's shorts though?
Missed the whole game basically. We came alive and put them under relentless pressure.

Lurpak99

Buttered up
Wait I thought mourinho won it?
From this article:

The EA SPORTS Player of the Month will be decided by a combination of votes from the public and people from the football world.

A shortlist of players will be drawn up at the end of each month and published on the Premier League’s digital platforms. The public can then vote on who they think should win.

At the same time, a panel made up of former footballers and managers, will cast their vote, while the captain of each Premier League club will also have one vote each.

Votes from the three parties will be combined to decide the winner which will be announced by the Premier League soon after.

In a similar way, a shortlist will be made for the Barclays Manager of the Month and the winner will be decided by a combination of votes from the panel and the public vote – via Premier League.com

prath92

Oh my bad. Not undeserved anyway. Had a good month. Unfortunately reports say he is unlikely to be given the job

Green_Red

Has been offered the Hull job permanently, said as much in the post match interview after the City game.

Great appointment for Hull. Hope he does well.

Is he a contender for the United job at any point?

Shiva87

Has been offered the Hull job permanently, said as much in the post match interview after the City game.

Great appointment for Hull. Hope he does well.

Is he a contender for the United job at any point?
Maybe if he wins the league with Hull :P

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Definitely deserves another chance back in the Prem as a treble title winning manager, good luck to him.

m1y2

he can save them IMO, could be next Brucey menaging lower table clubs, good luck to Mikelegend

Lurpak99

Buttered up
Whats the difference between head coach and manager?
Nowadays there doesn't seem to be any difference. I think Wenger is the only proper manager left, a person who's in charge of more than just coaching the 1st team, the rest who're managers are really just head coaches.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
should bring him back home to work with Jose. Id be delighted if that happened.

prath92

Bruce first and now phelan. They should hire Giggs and sack him before the season end for the United hattrick.

AndyJ1985

Bet Ferguson is shaking his head in disbelief at how little time managers get these days. I feel sorry for Phelan.

prateik

Shame. The squad he has is terrible. The fact that they arent going to beat the Derby record for fewest points is an achievement by itself.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
These days if you touch the bottom of the table you're gone.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Made a great start

And in most games you could see a bit of fight in them

I think with the resources available he did ok and can feel unlucky. But they were always going down

El Zoido

I feel for him but they've been really poor. It's a shame as he did so well to earn the job in the first place, and they've been awful since he officially took over.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Though their form has been terrible recently, and maybe a new manager saves them from the drop. Pardew?

Acole9

Outstanding
Sure he's not getting the results but you can't polish a turd as they say. I can't see who they'll get in that will do any better.