Mike Phelan | Sacked by Hull. No shorts, no job.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Wants the Hull job. Got the hallmarks of a Steve Kean at Blackburn style feeling about this to me.

PS latest image shows a lack of shorts - this may shock some of you.

Acole9

Outstanding
Wants the Hull job. Got the hallmarks of a Steve Kean at Blackburn style feeling about this to me.

PS latest image shows a lack of shorts - this may shock some of you.

That isn't Mike Phelan, that's an imposter!

FC Ronaldo

Do you reckon they're trousers or just a giant's shorts?

Mr. Ant

Hull are a prem side, they can do better. No disrespect to Mikey P.
Actually no they can't, no money to spend on transfers and only few fit players who are ready for the season, that's why Bruce left.. They won't stay up.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Hm. I'm very unsure about this. I mean, taken at face value - those are regular pants.

But they could be the sort of pants you can turn into shorts - by unzipping the legs. I hope they are, of course - as I'm sure we all do. But I'm not 100% convinced.

FC Ronaldo

Found a larger picture. It is actually him.
Hm. I'm very unsure about this. I mean, taken at face value - those are regular pants.

But they could be the sort of pants you can turn into shorts - by unzipping the legs. I hope they are, of course - as I'm sure we all do. But I'm not 100% convinced.
I like how all of Hull's bench seem to be discussing the obvious question too. Even the man sat down doing a Bielsa for the opposition is struggling to process it all.

Gopher Brown

In all seriousness though, I know he's widely mocked on here, but he made valuable contributions to 3 league titles and he fulfilled many of the manager's functions under SAF. If he was from a trendy European country, rather than Lancashire, he'd be far more respected.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
There's something wrong with those trousers. Don't know what but definitely wrong.

Ghengis

Looks more like an old time gangster going to the pub then a manager. But it fits him. We all know Phelans function under Sir Alex and that was to put the fear in the players. He probably went knocking on players doors and teaching them a lesson or two. Come to think of it thats probably why we had so many injuries at the time :drool:

Mr. Ant

Oh believe me they still can hire better. There are a number of experienced coaches who wouldn't mind a crack at it.
I know but they are in a situation that they can easily give the job to Phelan and see if he can do something, if not they can hire someone better and give him money to spend in January.

I still don't understand why they didn't give Bruce some money I mean they received a lot of money from PL so what's the problem?

FC Ronaldo

Not the only ones either looking or discussing the pants situation.

:lol:

And they're just the ones that haven't turned away in disgust already! I reckon there's a fair chance the fourth official is radioing in to the ref to talk about it all too.

John Keiler

Judging by the belt/waistline juxtaposition, the trousers have not seen the light of day for a few years.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He looks better in shorts imo

bonusroller

The 5 kids on the bench look like they'd be better off auditioning as a band on X Factor rather than Premier League footballers.

If ever there was a day for shorts though, it was today. His hairy thighs must be melting.

Tiber

I genuinely cant stand the man since he left.

Suspect he thinks that he was the only reason Fergie ever won anything. Certainly the impression that I get from his media work.

dichinero

I would not mind him if he takes some of our boys on loan and give them some experience!