Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Even with no relegation in the super league, Arsenal would have got kicked out

To think they kept Leno over Martinez

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
He’s gonna somehow add the Europa League too, isn’t he? Two very indifferent seasons could yet be saved.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Guy is a total and utter fraud.

Needs to learn his trade at Elche or somewhere like that.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
That's even worse given he actually has 2 wins and a draw against Man. United since taking over. So has decent hex over you lot yet is still miles off in general league position. :lol:

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
That's even worse given he actually has 2 wins and a draw against Man. United since taking over. So has decent hex over you lot yet is still miles off in general league position. :lol:
I hope Ole rectifies that if we play them in the Europa League.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He’s gonna somehow add the Europa League too, isn’t he? Two very indifferent seasons could yet be saved.
yep you can see it happening a mile off and this is what Ole was referring to about trophies not telling the entire story

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I hope Ole rectifies that if we play them in the Europa League.
They won't get past Villareal. Good defensive, plenty of quality in final third and incredibly motivated ex manager. I think Villareal will comfortably win that over two legs.

Ludens the Red

Christ, he’s so wank. His in game management is abysmal. He subbed off Pepe today when he was there most threatening player. Genuinely baffled as to how this guy is still in a job.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
They won't get past Villareal. Good defensive, plenty of quality in final third and incredibly motivated ex manager. I think Villareal will comfortably win that over two legs.
Emery knocking them out would surely be the final nail in the coffin for the 'process':lol:

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Oh, it's Emery who manages them now?! This will be good! :lol:

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
As I said on another thread, Arsenal fans chanting Kroenke out is absolutely pointless if most of them keep backing his symptoms, Arteta being the main one.

Fridge chutney

They'll win the Europa League, qualify for champions league as a result, and their season will be considered more successful than ours.

Giggs' right foot

They'll win the Europa League, qualify for champions league as a result, and their season will be considered more successful than ours.
Which if it happens, that will be true won't it? Being 1st seeded in CL and winning a major tournament > finishing between 2-4 winning feck all, no?

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Spurs sacked Mourinho, and yet Arsenal are doing significantly worse under Arteta(7 points behind), and he is still there.

i guess Spurs have more ambitions than Arsenal now, even though Arsenal is the bigger club.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
That would be so typical of life
They are just so underwhelming, but the xG modelling as them as similar to Leicester over the PL season and even better in Europe.

Sort of team that will be just horrible to face in a one-off final.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Which if it happens, that will be true won't it? Being 1st seeded in CL and winning a major tournament > finishing between 2-4 winning feck all, no?
If they weasel their way into this CL then that alone should make UEFA reconsider whether the Europa winners should get a place.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Is he even remotely under pressure? Classic case of good looks shielding someone from negative attention.

city-puma

Tbf, arteta is good at one thing that his team is difficult to play. Neutralizing the opponents by itself makes their games most likely a kinda dogfight. With that system, they seemly have difficulty to score. Saying they have poor squad is probably ridiculous. They probably just are short of one striker as compared with our squad.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
So I've been getting back into FM and had a gander at the current and potential abilities of Ole and Arteta in the editor. Arteta is apparently rated better in both than Ole is. :lol:

Guy Incognito

Tbf, arteta is good at one thing that his team is difficult to play. Neutralizing the opponents by itself makes their games most likely a kinda dogfight. With that system, they seemly have difficulty to score. Saying they have poor squad is probably ridiculous. They probably just are short of one striker as compared with our squad.
They look less leaky than Emery's team but god they are dull.