Mike's Sheep Draft - Final: Enigma vs Jim Beam

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enigma_87

You know who
Well, he's not quite exactly a source of a distilled football knowledge. This is the man who had left Milito, Cabiasso and Zanetti out of the Argentinian World Cup squad after Inter's treble season :lol:
I have it from a legitimate source that he wasn't on crack by the time that article was posted. :wenger:

The world cup selection though.. I can't guarantee!

Enigma_87

You know who
Let's talk about midfield.

Who would you rather vote for:

or

Choice is rather easy!

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
That had decided it for me. I'm pretty sure that Rijkaard and Neeskens won't be caught off guard trying to steal a glance at their partners sitting at the stands.

Enigma_87

You know who
That had decided it for me. I'm pretty sure that Rijkaard and Neeskens won't be caught off guard trying to steal a glance at their partners sitting at the stands.
They will be caught off guard trying to steal a glance at Schweini and Dinho's partners at the stands which is worse!

Well, feck you all...

Congrats enigma
there's a lot of time left mate and it's pretty much even so far so it's early to say who will win this(unless harms decided to join the Samba side once again) :D

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
On an unrealted note, Billy Costacurta always knew to pick the best partners, be it Franco Baresi or Martina Colombari.

Google the rest of the image yourselves.

GodShaveTheQueen

Wags draft?
Yea wives and girlfriends draft. Everyone picks footballers as usual and instead of footy formations, we judge teams based on the wags in each team. Reinforcements and everything. Have played one before. Jk

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Went with Beam in the end, but it was a "wins 6 out of 11" decision. Beautiful team around Cruijff, Puskas, Beckenbauer. I think his setup/tactics get just that little bit more out of them than Enigma's front four doing damage on the other end, CM support a decisive factor for me.

GodShaveTheQueen

Congratulations on winning the draft Enigma!

Congratulations on winning the debate and tactical battle, Jim Beam!