Milan Skriniar

Posh Red

Funny that many fans are really keen on this guy. I’m sure I’ve seen some suggesting he would be a better signing than Maguire. Watching him today can’t say I’m too impressed

RedDevilRoshi

Was getting ripped to shreds by our teenagers but the majority on here claim he’s one of the best in the world :lol::lol:

Thank f*** we haven’t been linked with him this summer!

Red_toad

Hopefully he'll stay in Milan for his entire career. That's his level, he'd certainly be up for numerous red cards in the EPL. Maybe we caught him on a bad day, but All our defensive options looked better than him :nervous:

Nick7

Hopefully he'll stay in Milan for his entire career. That's his level, he'd certainly be up for numerous red cards in the EPL. Maybe we caught him on a bad day, but All our defensive options looked better than him :nervous:
He'd have been sent off in the first half if this was a proper game.

UnitedObsession99

He got owned today, but Inter are further behind on their pre season so you shouldn't judge a player on this game.

Does look like a petulant wanker.

Acole9

Outstanding
Don't want him anywhere near United, he'd be getting red cards every game.

Snafu17

Based on this game he is very good at bitching.

Shouldn't really draw any other conclusions based on a preseason game.

redpatron

its preseason and one game, but there is no way he would survive the epl if he can't keep his composure and poise. Just amateur stuff out there, got embarassed by a bunch of kids and couldn't handle it. No need to try to injure players.

Mainoldo

Made Jones look like a good defender. He’s go no technique at all.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Do you still stand by that post :nono:
Yep I still do. Inter are way behind us in terms of fitness + Conte is quite an ahole in training regimes which explains why Inter looked knackered. Skriniar is a great defender.

NoLogo

Has something of Vidic to him tbh. Tough defender that doesn't look so good when he is up against small agile players. Apart from that I really don't think I can make a fair judgement on him from this one pre-season game but yeah, feck him for injuring Chong.

Red_toad

Yep I still do. Inter are way behind us in terms of fitness + Conte is quite an ahole in training regimes which explains why Inter looked knackered. Skriniar is a great defender.
You'll be one of the very few who think he's a great defender.

Irrational.

He’s definitely not worth the £80 million plus that Inter value him at. But then again, Italian clubs have a habit of plucking numbers out of their ass. Same with Koulibaly for £100 million plus. Probably worth half that or less.

Andersons Dietician

He was given a bit of a torrid time today but you can still see he is a classy defender. Had some moments of really good defending and I quite liked the no nonsense part of his game.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
The knee-jerk posts in here judging him off a pre-season friendly when Inter are a week behind us in preparation :lol:

He's a top quality CB who'd improve us significantly.

ChaddyP

The knee-jerk posts in here judging him off a pre-season friendly when Inter are a week behind us in preparation :lol:

He's a top quality CB who'd improve us significantly.
I think it's a bit knee jerk. But I don't see what being a week behind in fitness has to do with him hacking down our young players. cnutish behaviour from him

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I think now it makes sense why every player is criticized on caf. They don't watch and build them up to mythical heights and when they watch once in some odd game, they will come to conclusion.

It's Inter's 2nd game in new system and he is playing in 3 man defense first time now. Almost every player had problem with adapting, positioning and also fitness. They are behind in preseason as Serie A starts later than PL.

izec

He is a very good CB, but not a top class one yet, meaning in the top top bracket one. He has everything in his locker though and on a good day, he is a beast. I would love to see him in a more offensive style, so far he was playing for more defensive/safe managers and systems

el3mel

Away from being a cnut, are people seriously using a preseason to judge a player ? :lol:

Mainoldo

I think now it makes sense why every player is criticized on caf. They don't watch and build them up to mythical heights and when they watch once in some odd game, they will come to conclusion.

It's Inter's 2nd game in new system and he is playing in 3 man defense first time now. Almost every player had problem with adapting, positioning and also fitness. They are behind in preseason as Serie A starts later than PL.
Now your just insulting people’s intelligence. I can see Pogba’s not match fit but I got a feel for his game. Match fit or not Skriners game similar to his YouTube vids look bullish and rash. Glad I got to see him in the flesh. He’s not levels.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Now your just insulting people’s intelligence. I can see Pogba’s not match fit but I got a feel for his game. Match fit or not Skriners game similar to his YouTube vids look bullish and rash. Glad I got to see him in the flesh. He’s not levels.
These judgements are based on 1 game when he has proved his worth for more than a season.

worldinmotion66

This. Having played the odd game as a defender in a 3, I can't tell you enough how difficult it is. Everything you think you know about positioning goes out of the window and you have to communicate so much more. It's really difficult to get used to.