Milan star dreams of United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoony

The People's President
I know. . .another Kaka thread. :rolleyes:

Football exclusive: KAKA DREAMS OF PLAYING FOR UNITED

World Player of the Year, Kaka, has declared his dream for playing for Manchester United in an exclusive interview with a local Milan radio station. The news will come as a pleasant surprise to the European Champions amidst uncertainty about Cristiano Ronaldo's future. It is said that the hierachy at United see Kaka as the only replacement for Ronaldo, should he leave.

Speaking from his home, Kaka revealed, "I love Milan. I've had a great time here, won the Champions League and some great memories. But football is all about challenges and I feel I'm ready for a new one."

After Milan's failure to qualify for this years Champions League many pundits felt this was Kaka's chance to move on.

"I'm young and at the peak of my football and want to play at the biggest level. The Premier League is the best league in the world and it'd be fantastic to be a part of that. And obviously Manchester is the best place to be at right now. They are European Champions, so it's fantastic no? And when I played there last year, it was a great atmosphere." Kaka added

The opportunity to play with the stars at United is an added attraction. "United have some great players. Giggs and Scholes are legends. Then there's Rooney. And also Anderson who is a good friend of mine."

And when asked if he'd like to play at United his answer was straightforward, "Yes, how can anyone say no? They are European Champions. It will be a dream come true."

This news will no doubt shock Carlo Ancellotti who has just recently pledged his future to Milan. But Sir Alex Ferguson will no doubt sleep easier tonight, knowing that should his star man leave there's another eager to take his place.

kietotheworld

My mate in Milan just told me about this, I reckon he could fill the void.

MJWHY

is this another one of those hilarious spin off of the shitty story on ronaldo from tin-pot.com????

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
Will fit in well with the squad, especially with other South American's in the squad. Imagine the link up play with Tevez. :drool:

What number do you think he will get though?

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
This news will no doubt shock Carlo Ancellotti who has just recently pledged his future to Milan. But Sir Alex Ferguson will no doubt be sleep easier tonight, knowing that should his star man leave there's another eager to take his place.
No doubt.

Decotron

now if this is indeed true I shall be a very happy, he is such a quality player who also has a fantastic attitude. Always remember him ripping us a new one in the san siro. His movement and inventiveness would make us a fecking special special team, With or without Ronaldo.

RapidRed

Great news!!

The one and only player I would take as a replacement for Scholes!

Go on Gill and Fergie, make it happen.

MJWHY

please refer to the last page in the ronaldo thread and then you shall understand this all!

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
The Guatemala De pedro (leading paper in Gueatemala) is running this headline tonight:

ANCELOTTI SANCTIONS KAKA MOVE TO MANCHESTER UNITED TO FINANCE DROGBA TRANSFER.

Cock out time it seems.

kietotheworld

The Guatemala De pedro (leading paper in Gueatemala) is running this headline tonight:

ANCELOTTI SANCTIONS KAKA MOVE TO MANCHESTER UNITED TO FINANCE DROGBA TRANSFER.

Cock out time it seems.
Main paper in Argentina is going with something similar.

Rudie

Mentary
Manchester United interested in AC Milan star
Written by Anirudha Dasgupta on June 05, 2008

Reports in Italy suggest Kaka is heading from the Diavolo to the Red Devils at Old Trafford this summer.

Milan Coach Carlo Ancelotti denied the player was ready to walk out on his team, insisting he was “100 per cent†sure to remain.

Yet rumours of Kaka€™s imminent departure continue to circulate and so far the candidates have included Barcelona and Real Madrid.

The latest newspaper reports in Italy have found a new and more likely destination – Manchester United.

Sir Alex Ferguson has never disguised his admiration for the player and is ready to over a four-year contract worth £140000 per week net.

Milan had previously turned down an approach for the player in the wake of the Champions League Final debacle in Istanbul.

It is claimed that Kaka has already agreed basic personal terms with United and Milan would be willing to release him after two more years of service.

Clarence Seedorf is also considering moving on with interest from Bayern Munich and Valencia.

Upfront Alberto Gilardino is the latest in what is seen to be a long line of players ready to leave in the summer.

Ekeke

We wont sign him, for sure. He is a good player, but not consistant enough to be a replacement for Ronaldo anyway

MJWHY

Its just been on talk sport............Kaka wants to come to play in Manchester!

giggs-beckham

Clueless
I dont find this shit funny at all. were (mabey)on the verge of losing our best player and youre all making jokes to highlight press fuelled paranoia!
It isnt paranoia, whether ronaldos quotes are real or not and they probably are, he wants to go to RM and thats a shit feeling.

I dont think saf will let him leave before the end of next season. but as a big united fan it doesnt sit well knowing next season weve got a player who is going through the motions and really doesnt want to be here.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
So, the cafstars have officialy become journalists.
We have been for a while. Look at this piece of shit I wrote about Manucho a few days after he signed:

https://www.redcafe.net/f9/angolan-striker-set-manchester-united-trial-178176/index2.html

It was quoted on quite a few sites, for instance this beauty right here:

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/articles/668589.html :lol:

And this one:
http://www.tribune.com.ng/17022008/grandmaster.html
:lol: Last paragraph. So the dude who does the column has was talking to a Nigerian journalist at ACN, who claims to be the source of my lie :lol:
The column goes:

"Manucho told him (Nigerian journo) in an interview that his father is a Nigerian and mother Angolan. Manucho wanted to play for the Super Eagles, the story continued, and when he approached Eguaveon, he was turned down.
Eguaveon insisted that Manucho should cut down his age and the Nigerian/Angolan player felt it was unnecessary. Manucho’s real age is XY, but that did not deter Manchester United from signing him on, and soon Manucho will be a regular feature in the English Premiership and the European Champions League.
I found the Nigerian journalist’s story unbelievable and I told him I would mention it in my column. “Go ahead, sir, the story is true.” He swore."
:lol::lol:

ecantona7

Whatever happens, there are always things you coul
I dont find this shit funny at all. were (mabey)on the verge of losing our best player and youre all making jokes to highlight press fuelled paranoia!
It isnt paranoia, whether ronaldos quotes are real or not and they probably are, he wants to go to RM and thats a shit feeling.

I dont think saf will let him leave before the end of next season. but as a big united fan it doesnt sit well knowing next season weve got a player who is going through the motions and really doesnt want to be here.
how the feck do you know they are? and as for the rest of your post it belongs in the main ronaldo thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.