Milan star dreams of United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crustanoid

I'm dissappointed. We should set our sights higher and go for Messi and Benzema as well....and Alves....and ressurect Pele and Maradona in their prime

Dreaded

I know he is a fantastic player but would 3 support strikers really work for us.

Saq

Edwin

Wes Rio Vidic Evra
Hargreaves Scholes

TEVEZ KAKA ROONEY

RONALDO

:annoyed:

Twisted_Woody

Scout
This has to be bullshit. Kaka to Manchester United. That'd be awesome but I really really doubt it.

kikks

I dont find this shit funny at all. were (mabey)on the verge of losing our best player and youre all making jokes to highlight press fuelled paranoia!
It isnt paranoia, whether ronaldos quotes are real or not and they probably are, he wants to go to RM and thats a shit feeling.

I dont think saf will let him leave before the end of next season. but as a big united fan it doesnt sit well knowing next season weve got a player who is going through the motions and really doesnt want to be here.
Well, Ronaldo has never bothered about hiding his interest in playing for Real. It's not as if it's something thats just come up. If he goes, he goes. Let him, he'll be making the mistake of his life. So while this whole speculation-and-wank-war goes on, why not make jokes?

Oh, and as far as the Kaka-rumour is concerned I'll believe that when I see a picture of him sitting beside SAF in a United-shirt with a monstrous grin on his face. Until then it's just a wet dream :D

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
When you google the quotes the only thing on the whole world wide web that it finds is this thread...is this deliberate, unexcusable first degree wummery?

VoetbalWizard

if kaka came it means ronnie is gone. if i were the glazers, i'd buy a plot of land next to ot to build a church to entice kaka to come. he wants to be a minister after he retires from football, he can have his own church on sundays and on saturdays he can play in our 'church' for our 'religion' MUFC.

kaka, rooney, tevez, scholes would pass teams to death. and it wouldn't be arsenal style either because rooney and tevez are real bulldogs who can score as well as kaka who is brilliant at getting goals..not poncey arsenal players.

i mean, lets be honest. yes chelsea have gone in for kaka, but kaka would never join a soulless club. you can tell he is a player that respects history and traditions and would only join a club steeped in culture and history.

red2deadboy

Ronaldo = out
Kaka = in

The king is dead, Long live the king!!

To be honest i'de prefer us to have both players in our team but kak is the real deal and on form is probably one of the best in the world. Hey why not get RONALDINHO as well :D

Ronaldinho----Rooney-----Kaka

-------------Scholes

------Carrick-----------Hargreaves

Happy days :wenger:

VoetbalWizard

Ronaldo = out
Kaka = in

The king is dead, Long live the king!!

To be honest i'de prefer us to have both players in our team but kak is the real deal and on form is probably one of the best in the world. Hey why not get RONALDINHO as well :D

Ronaldinho----Rooney-----Kaka

-------------Scholes

------Carrick-----------Hargreaves

Happy days :wenger:
no need for ronaldinho. we have tevez. we won't go for goofy. he's too MASSIVE for us. :D

red2deadboy

-----Rooney----Benzema

-----------Kaka

---Carrick-------Anderson

---------Hargreaves

If you give me the above team ronaldo can feck off and watch from afar as the team he left dominates europe :wenger:

Hey love the guy but this keeping the fans hanging has got my back up now!

VoetbalWizard

-----Rooney----Benzema

-----------Kaka

---Carrick-------Anderson

---------Hargreaves

If you give me the above team ronaldo can feck off and watch from afar as the team he left dominates europe :wenger:

Hey love the guy but this keeping the fans hanging has got my back up now!
---------Benzema---------
--------Wazza-----------
Anderson---------Kaka-----
-----Carrick----Hargo-----

that looks bloody good.

lets not get carried away now.

davisjw

I can see Ronaldo going and Kaka is not the answer to the void left in him. Kaka is best when used in the middle in my opinion and can replace the void left by Scholse big time. Where would that put Anderson? With Kaka here most people I'm sure would be fine seeing him playing in the Mickey Mouse Cup but I'm not sure. Kaka has done a number on many European teams, EPL teams included so I doubt his transition would be very tough.

It'd cost a pretty penny but shoot if we sell Ronaldo at the kind of money Madrid are talking about we'd have left overs to buy Ribery who I think would ease the pressure of losing Ronaldo better then anyone, Huntelaar and with the transfer funds we have for this season we'd get our left/ right back!

I'm for letting Ronaldo go IF we're getting what's been reported. He's not the team and we'd still be the best in the world if we brought in the right person(s). Money speaks!

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Heard from inside sources that he'll sign in the next week. My sources are pretty spot on most of the time.

Cock out

McLovin

he's in quebec. The french there are fond of their football and have heavy links to ligue 1 in France. I'm suprised you didn't know of this.
I'm in Beirut now, but ah feck it ..

Twisted_Woody

Scout
I've got connections with very knowledgeable people on the other side of the pond you know. :nono:

isn't his joke still going?
Noted. I hope Ronaldo stays and Kaka comes, I just really doubt that any of this is true.

Twisted_Woody

Scout
he's in quebec. The french there are fond of their football and have heavy links to ligue 1 in France. I'm suprised you didn't know of this.
I'm not in Quebec - I had no idea they had any links to ligue 1...maybe that's how a Montreal MLS franchise will take off - by linking up with with a ligue 1 team.

McLovin

I'm not in Quebec - I had no idea they had any links to ligue 1...maybe that's how a Montreal MLS franchise will take off - by linking up with with a ligue 1 team.
He was talking about me, I live in Montreal. Not there now though.

reddevilcanada

Ronaldo is better and will only get better at 23, kaka on the other hand...

How well will he fit in our system though? He won't be able play on the wing like Ronaldo and we'll have to drop Tevez to bench to accomodate him. He'll still be a great option, but I'd rather we keep Ronnie.

oleonenumber20

Ronaldo is better and will only get better at 23, kaka on the other hand...

How well will he fit in our system though? He won't be able play on the wing like Ronaldo and we'll have to drop Tevez to bench to accomodate him. He'll still be a great option, but I'd rather we keep Ronnie.
he comes off the wing for Brazil doesnt he? Kaka will want to play in Champs league. Milan arent in the champs league next season are they.

I wont believe its true till I see it, but if Kaka comes then surely ronnie will stay. Big mistake on his part of he goes I reckon.

Skholesy

feck, lets spend our whole budget on kaka.

Look - he comes, it shows that we are on the top echelon of football. Ronnie has no reason to leave. We can dominate european football for years to come.

Get the cheque book out , fergie...
F.A.P F.A.P F.A.P

[Edit: Why the feck is f_ap, f_ap, f_ap a banned word???????]

Status
Not open for further replies.