g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Millwall fans is racist scum shocker

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Heard a shout of 'Come on Milwall' from a woman during that. Can't be sure but I wouldn't be surprised if it came from someone watching from the balcony enjoying the spectacle.
At my local club wycombe, years ago, they geniusly let some millwall lot in the family stand!

Even the middle aged women were quite rough and ones to watch.
Its hard to stereotype a whole team's fans but millwall are close to the exception. Horrible bunch

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wish someone had stuck one on the obnoxious women egging them on...

In all seriousness, there's something very wrong and embarrassing surrounding the culture at that club. "No-one likes us; we don't care".
Grown men getting off on the fact that they are in some way relevant for being violent, racist thugs...
The away end is almost prison like with metal bars and a runway away to the station.
Dreadful place

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
My friend once was a steward at Millwall, he’s Pakistani and said it was the worst racist abuse he’s suffered. The club didn’t even give a shit when he reported it.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
2004 final against Millwall was one of the scariest match days I encountered. The racist abuse was vile.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
My friend once was a steward at Millwall, he’s Pakistani and said it was the worst racist abuse he’s suffered. The club didn’t even give a shit when he reported it.
That guy deserves a bravery award for even applying for that job. I bet the people in the office wanted to say "are you sure?".

LARulz

Why can't the FA just ban them for several years from the cup/dock points etc.? It's the same shit every year from these pricks

DBT85

That guy deserves a bravery award for even applying for that job. I bet the people in the office wanted to say "are you sure?".
Reminds me of the scene in Lethal Weapon 2 where Murtaugh and Leo are in the South African embassy.

RochaRoja

It's a derogatory term for Pakistani people.
While it was originally shortening of “Pakistani”, “paki” is basically a catch all slur for all South Asians (and often brown people in general).

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Our FA constantly moans about UEFA not doing enough to combat racism, yet if this happened in a UEFA competition the team responsible would be playing in an empty stadium for the next home game. The FA will not even acknowledge that anything happened.

Alabaster Codify7

Sad people, basically. Literally nothing of any kind of exciting note going on in their lives, they need this type of thing to make them think they are living for something instead of just trudging towards the grave, slowly but surely.

Just let them cull each other, I wouldn't be bothered at all if the police had just walked past.

DBT85

Why can't the FA just ban them for several years from the cup/dock points etc.? It's the same shit every year from these pricks
haha the FA or Fifa doing anything about racism.

This is how Fifa thinks about racism.

Fifa has announced the Russian football association has been fined 30,000 Swiss francs (£22k) after fans racially abused France players during a friendly in St. Petersburg.
Apair of socks worn by England’s World Cup heroes has landed the Football Association a £53,211 fine from Fifa.

The FA was punished after “several members” of Gareth Southgate’s squad defied orders to stop wearing the British-made TRUsox at the tournament.
FIFA fine England £16k after player sipped from 'non-sponsored energy drink' during u20s WC final

Denis79

It could cause different problems. Some idiots and their mates would put on rival shirts and cause alot of shit on the and/or around the grounds just so the club gets banned or docked points.

It has happened in international football because FIFA likes to use a firm hand with things like this.

Either way, what a bunch of cnuts.

Guoan

Supports
Beijing Guoan
The away end is almost prison like with metal bars and a runway away to the station.
Dreadful place
I was in the away end last season for their match against Fulham. It wasn't as bad as I expected and it's a proper football ground. None of this modern day Emirates rubbish.

Of course, I'd never go there again but it was one stadium to tick off the list.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I was in the away end last season for their match against Fulham. It wasn't as bad as I expected and it's a proper football ground. None of this modern day Emirates rubbish.

Of course, I'd never go there again but it was one stadium to tick off the list.
I love the way it's massively segregated with the bars.
Then you all pour onto the same station platform!

Enjoyed my boys beating them one year. Having to listen to a carriage full of their morons gutted as they were expecting an easy game as wed lost 6-0 at home to huddersfield the week before!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
My girlfriend is a black African who grew up in Bermondsey, a literal stones throw from the New Den. Was once advised by Police not to go outside on match days (about 10/15 years ago now)
That is an absolute scandal!
Millwall have black players though. But i suppose even morons aren't dumb enough to abuse their own

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Contextually, yes. Any Briton saying Paki in 2019 knows exactly what they’re doing, and everything it entails
You'd be surprised at this one tbf. Certainly in the south that's the case, but in the north the term is used freely and a lot of people don't realise it's racist.

I've cringed a few times due to this.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
You'd be surprised at this one tbf. Certainly in the south that's the case, but in the north the term is used freely and a lot of people don't realise it's racist.

Indeed. I work on the south coast and about 4 years ago a northern colleague was going out to lunch and asked me if I "wanted anything from the Paki shop". When I told him the shop he was referring to was run by a Turkish bloke he said that "Paki shop" just meant a small grocery shop that's always open and sells everything.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Indeed. I work on the south coast and about 4 years ago a northern colleague was going out to lunch and asked me if I "wanted anything from the Paki shop". When I told him the shop he was referring to was run by a Turkish bloke he said that "Paki shop" just meant a small grocery shop that's always open and sells everything.
Yurp that sounds right. The north is very racist unintentionally.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
That is an absolute scandal!
Millwall have black players though. But i suppose even morons aren't dumb enough to abuse their own
Yep, some of the fans in the stands used to say some absolutely vile stuff about Danny Shittu when he played for them and when I’ve been in the stands. Chanted “you stole my stereo” to fabrice Muamba when playing Bolton too.

Don’t think it will ever change if I’m honest, these people pass on their attitudes on to their kids.

Should get whacked with an eye-watering fine for this. If it was the league, I’d also suggest points being docked. It won’t change the club otherwise.

Skills

Snitch
If all the clubs in the football league come to a gentleman's agreement to never deal with Millwall, it would be a pretty easy way to just kill off the club.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yep, some of the fans in the stands used to say some absolutely vile stuff about Danny Shittu when he played for them and when I’ve been in the stands. Chanted “you stole my stereo” to fabrice Muamba when playing Bolton too.

Don’t think it will ever change if I’m honest, these people pass on their attitudes on to their kids.

Should get whacked with an eye-watering fine for this. If it was the league, I’d also suggest points being docked. It won’t change the club otherwise.
They have worked hard on this. Theo paphitis was always saying they'd ban anyone responsible.

That clip seemed to show 100s.chanting though. And no team like millwall can afford to ban that many fans.

The area strikes me as the type that someone like tommy robinson would frequent to whip up hate.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If all the clubs in the football league come to a gentleman's agreement to never deal with Millwall, it would be a pretty easy way to just kill off the club.
One simple reason that ll never happen. Money.

FujiVice

This is true. I've never been offended when getting called a sheepshagger etc.
I mean you've eaten beans all your life and nobody ever called you a "bean eater." But you shag one sheep ...

Bola

Yurp that sounds right. The north is very racist unintentionally.
Not quite sure how you can be unintentionally racist?

You can use racists terms that you are not aware of / care about, but being racist is a clear mindset

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Not quite sure how you can be unintentionally racist?

You can use racists terms that you are not aware of / care about, but being racist is a clear mindset
If youre using a racist term that you are not aware of, thats unintentionally racist, isnt it?

Bola

If youre using a racist term that you are not aware of, thats unintentionally racist, isnt it?
Depends how you define racism I suppose. I look at it as a mentality rather than words. An example would be two friends using the 'n-word' to each other (who are of a descent where the racist slut is targeted at). I don't count that as racism

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool

Of course they realise it's racist. Would they say it to an actual brown person? No

Jezpeza

Always have been a class below. In the naughty forty book by the stoke mob, they reference a time when a milwall mob got hold of a couple of 14 year old stoke fans, wearing their shirts and stuff, just going to watch the match and decided to batter them, rob them, and dangle them off a bridge for a bit. Millwall fans are Utter trash.