Mino Raiola coming out again with Pogba and why I don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

fezzerUTD

I have said it before, Jose used all those money we provided for him to create problem not to move us forward. Apart from Fred & Lindelof, all Jose’s signing including Pogba are being and about to be sold & replaced one by one.
Pssst, Jose didn't buy Pogba.

Dve

Here is where our manager is actually hamstrung in a way that no other big club manager has to deal with. At any other big club, Pogba would have sold and Bruno would have been bought last summer. Both of those processes being dragged out for much longer than necessary has hurt the club.
Except, it does actually happen to other clubs.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I’m not sure I understand the timing of this statement from Raiola - he’s 18 months away from moving Pogba to Juventus or Real on a free and getting his long-planned big pay-day, so why rock the boat now?

Does he want to move Pogba out earlier? In that case he needs to produce an actual bid for him from sides that could soon get him for free.

Does he actually want to renew his contract and get a signing-on bonus that way? I would think he’ll just wait for the free transfer agent’s bonus.

clarkydaz

I’m not sure I understand the timing of this statement from Raiola - he’s 18 months away from moving Pogba to Juventus or Real on a free and getting his long-planned big pay-day, so why rock the boat now?

Does he want to move Pogba out earlier? In that case he needs to produce an actual bid for him from sides that could soon get him for free.

Does he actually want to renew his contract and get a signing-on bonus that way? I would think he’ll just wait for the free transfer agent’s bonus.
i think he just wants to kickstart his career again. Isnt getting any younger, its his last big move

Dve

Raiola says it´s over for Pogba at United, and Pogba goes on Instagram, saying nothing. If Pogba does not agree to what Raiola said, he would want to correct it.

Ole will love this.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Any ambitious very good footballer at pogba's age, would/should not content sitting on the bench often.

Dve

Pogba will get destroyed in madrid. I hope he goes there. Its funny though pogba put in 1 decent performance all season. Fans get a bit happy towards him and his agent cokes outn blabbering is stupid fat mouth. I hope pogba wises up and drops that dickhead as an agent. Pure cancer
Real Madrid needs his desperately. They are a team of light weights.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Pogba will get destroyed in madrid. I hope he goes there. Its funny though pogba put in 1 decent performance all season. Fans get a bit happy towards him and his agent cokes outn blabbering is stupid fat mouth. I hope pogba wises up and drops that dickhead as an agent. Pure cancer
Not really. They will sign Mbappe, has Zidane and has Casemiro to support his sluggishness in midfield.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
i think he just wants to kickstart his career again. Isnt getting any younger, its his last big move
But he doesn't have an out right now unless some bids for him - a consistent feature of all the transfer bullshit has been the lack of an actual bid for him. I'm sure he'll leave on a free, but not sure why they want stir it now.

Conor

Get rid of Pogba and sign a world class DM, we'll be a better team for it.

clarkydaz

But he doesn't have an out right now unless some bids for him - a consistent feature of all the transfer bullshit has been the lack of an actual bid for him. I'm sure he'll leave on a free, but not sure why they want stir it now.
To make it a very bad idea if he stays. Fanbase turned on him, bargaining price comes right down. Clubs will be waiting with lowball offers. Juve and Madrid will be quietly waiting to see how low the price can be

Borys

Statistics Wizard

If he moves on a free, then no commission goes to agent, right?

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Mino is just butt hurt because Bruno became the player Pogba was supposed to be

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I think most of us knew he was more likely to leave than stay, especially with Bruno taking and performing in a role he was desperate to get.
Its just the timing. Such a c*nty time to say this when we have a big game tomorrow.

Last edited:

Gearbox Paddy

Good riddance to you Paul.

I hope if you ever do come back to Old Trafford again every single person in the crowd boos you. It’s not what we do at this club but you absolutely deserve it, you’re a disgrace to this club.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
This is what Raiola does, we’ve been happy to use him when it suits us so you can’t complain when it goes against you. The Pogba situation shouldn’t have got to this stage and should have been resolved one way or another by now.
We pay him an awful lot of money to use him when it suits us. He deserves no special treatment. At all

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Good riddance to you Paul.

I hope if you ever do come back to Old Trafford again every single person in the crowd boos you. It’s not what we do at this club but you absolutely deserve it, you’re a disgrace to this club.
Agreed.

Mylock

It would be interesting to know if Pogba asks for a transfer would he lose out financially? In my opinion, the reason his agent has come out at this stage is to force United to move him on in January. Its time to move him on, he has flattered to deceive for the last few years, far too much baggage with his entourage, not worth the trouble. The main issue with trying to sell Pogba is that there are very few teams who have the money. Barcelona, Juventus and Madrid are suffering badly with the loss of income due to the Covid, maybe we can entice PSG, but they seem to have rolled back from the big signings. We are all set for lively few months with the Pogba circus.

Last edited:

Dve

Yes players want to leave other clubs I get that but it’s resolved much quicker.
Naturally, Pogba would have been gone in the summer window. If it wasn´t for Covid 19. I don´t think the club has done much wrong here.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Any ambitious very good footballer at pogba's age, would/should not content sitting on the bench often.
Yeah. I think he realized he'll never beat Fred and McTominay to get the place in first XI, so he needs to move to a club with players on his level. Sensible really.

GBBQ

I mean he’s come out and said he’s struggled with fitness since contracting Covid. That’s why he was benched and his performances were below par up until Saturday.

Heinzesight

If he does start or come on as a sub for us again it’ll be a disgrace.

So transparent the agent doing this just after he’s scored that goal as if to say “look, look, honestly, he is really good”...he was piss poor in that first half and they know his performances are getting worse. Piss poor for 2 years bar City away and a few games when Ole took over. Look at his deterioration as a player the last 18 months and think how wank he’ll be when his contract is up. He won the WC and didn’t kick on. Never developed his game further yet wants to be lauded as some elite player.

They need the move desperately and this is their last chance whilst it ‘appears’ he’s playing well.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
If he does start or come us a sub for us again it’ll be a disgrace.

So transparent the agent doing this just after he’s scored that goal as if to say “look, look, honestly, he is really good”...he was piss poor in that first half and they know his performances are getting worse. Piss poor for 2 years bar City away and a few games when Ole took over. Look at his deterioration as a player the last 18 months and think how wank he’ll be when his contract is up. He won the WC and didn’t kick on. Never developed his game further yet wants to be lauded as some elite player.

They need the move desperately and this is their last chance whilst it ‘appears’ he’s playing well.
Need to hold on tomorrow with Matic, McTominay and Donny as midfield options. Next game Fred will be available. No need for Pogba really, at least with no injuries hopefully.

mancave bear

It would be interesting to know if Pogba asks for a transfer would he lose out financially? In my opinion, the reason his agent has come out at this stage is to force United to move him on in January. Its time to move him on, he has flattered to deceive for the last few years, far too much baggage with his entourage, not worth the trouble. The main issue with trying to sell Pogba is that there are very few teams who have the money. Barcelona, Juventus and Madrid are suffering badly with the loss of income due to the Covid, maybe we can entice PSG, but they seem to have rolled back from the big signings. We are all set for lively few months with the Pogba circus.
The way he acts outside the pitch is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.