MirrorFootball: Mourinho has been made a scapegoat for Man Utd claims Wayne Rooney

Jojo <3 Mou

The Moyes comment is silly. He should never have got the job because he didnt meet any of the other criteria.

Does Pep Zidane Luis Enrique and multiple other examples teach you anything?

Like I said I didnt even say I would hire anyone from that list. You should read properly.

The point I was making is that we shouldnt be afraid as a club to make a bold move and go for a top up and coming manager just because he hasnt won a major title yet if they tick all of the others boxes. And just to reiterate Moyes was not a top up and coming manager. He did nothing extraordinary, didnt play extraordinary football didnt bring through young talent etc etc.
Firstly, the board obviously thought Moyes fit the criteria even if you don't.

The list of managers who fail is a lot longer than those who succeed. I'd also like to point out than Barcelona and Real Madrid have stacked teams. United doesn't compare.

I find your tone to be very angry. I'd advise you to take you own advise and read ..... properly!

I maintain that United cannot be hiring people without experience at this level unless they show themselves to be special; especially because they have had 2 (maybe soon 3) failures already post SAF.

Last edited:

Nikelesh Reddy

It’s upto the manager to bring the best out of the players so no Wayne,Jose cannot be absolved of responsibility.After more than 2 full seasons,we are nowhere close to even competing for the title....that’s simply not good enough....

Ban

Firstly, the board obviously thought Moyes fit the criteria even if you don't.

The list of managers who fail is a lot longer than those who succeed. I'd also like to point out than Barcelona and Real Madrid have stacked teams. United doesn't compare.

I find your tone to be very angry. I'd advise you to take you own advise and read ..... properly!

I maintain that United cannot be hiring people without experience at this level unless they show themselves to be special; especially because they have had 2 (maybe soon 3) failures already post SAF.
For many managers thing which is going for them is they're not Jose Mourinho. At least many of our fans think like that. Anyone will do.