Miscellaneous Reserve/Youth News

Beaucoup

We've apparently had him on trial last year and he's meant to return for another one in 2019. He is 14 and from Russia though so unless we do something illegal we won't be signing him for at least 4 years anyway.
I remember him now, wasn't there long but he looked very good.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
You're not supposed to see any Argentinians either, but that didn't stop City (Benjamin Garre). If they are able to bend the rules, can't we?
Maybe the club knows that something we don't and he has dual nationality? Else it's pointless to have these type of signings.

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
Link’s not working for me
At the end of the month, Amiens SC midfielder (U17) Noam Emeran will join Manchester United. Pisteed by Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus Turin , he had scored a hat-trick against Quevilly-Rouen in the Gambardella challenge, but that was not enough and the friendly team had been eliminated during the penalty shoot-out. mates of the 32nd finals of the challenge Gambardella. " It's good for my statistics but I'm not proud of this elimination," he said . I could have done more for the team and I can not be happy with my performance. "

Born September 24, 2002 in Paray-le-Monial (Saone-et-Loire), he started at FC Brussels (Belgium) before joining Sannois-Saint-Gratien, where he stayed from 2011 to 2016. Then at the beginning of Last season, he was recruited by the ASC in U17 nationals with Teddy Bertin as coach. Left-handed , he has everything to succeed: a quality of striking and passing very interesting, already a little vice and sense of purpose.

"Martial, Sané and Neymar" as idols
Schooled in high school Hotoie, so he preferred to join the club Paul Pogba. " After talking to my family ," he says. I think it was the best choice over what I was offered to help me play at the top level. Now it's up to me to do the job to achieve my goals and dreams . "With a father, Fritz Emeran, a former professional footballer who has played in Saint-Leu, Mechelen, Genk or Gueugnon, Noam has different models of players:" There are plenty of them: Martial, Sané, Neymar. "Magnet music, basketball and American football, it will keep good memories of his visit to Amiens club" Of all the staff educators, who brought me a lot, whether on the field or outside . "

At 16, he still has a lot to learn but watching him play, he should be talked about in the coming years. His transfer allowance is between 8 000 € and 100 000 €,that will recover the club Amiens after only a season and a half.

http://www.courrier-picard.fr/16042...ran-amiens-sc-en-route-vers-manchester-united

khoazany

So according to rumors we've signed so far-
Noam Emeran(Amiens)
Adrián Corral (Villarreal)
for u18

Forson for u16(I presume)
Norwegian Lad possibly too

That's it right, or am I missing someone?
Corral wasn't done. And Forson is an U15.

Seen that Norwegian kid once with our U16s (he was U14 I believe). Looks decent enough.

Redo91

Seen that Norwegian kid once with our U16s (he was U14 I believe). Looks decent enough.
Is the Norwegian kid that highly touted midfielder we were linked with last year? Think he has all the big clubs after him and had a deal with Nike even though he was only 14/15.

In Rainbows

We've apparently had him on trial last year and he's meant to return for another one in 2019. He is 14 and from Russia though so unless we do something illegal we won't be signing him for at least 4 years anyway.
Yep. Although, other clubs have been signing kids from Asia. The only clubs that got hit with a penalty for doing such things were Barca, Real Madrid, and Atletico. However, it's important to know that they had a couple of such signings. Valencia currently has wonder kid Lee Kang-In from Korea who has been with the club for like 5+ years even though he's only about to turn 18. Already started to make first team appearances. Real Madrid currently have Japanese kid Takuhiro Nakai. Augsburg have 16 year old Korea, Kim Tae Ho. Udinese have a 17 year old Korean, Baek Se Hyun. So a lot of these clubs are breaking rules. I just think if you don't overdo it, you won't get penalized. I think the loophole or was that the parents would move to the country with the kid, and the club would find them jobs. So long as there was no evidence that the club conspired, they would not face penalties.

Is there anyone who can translate this article? At least the important bits relating to United?
https://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/innuendo/1623488.html

Last edited:

oskarutd

Yep. Although, other clubs have been signing kids from Asia. The only clubs that got hit with a penalty for doing such things were Barca, Real Madrid, and Atletico. However, it's important to know that they had a couple of such signings. Valencia currently has wonder kid Lee Kang-In from Korea who has been with the club for like 5+ years even though he's only about to turn 18. Already started to make first team appearances. Real Madrid currently have Japanese kid Takuhiro Nakai. Augsburg have 16 year old Korea, Kim Tae Ho. Udinese have a 17 year old Korean, Baek Se Hyun. So a lot of these clubs are breaking rules. I just think if you don't overdo it, you won't get penalized. I think the loophole or was that the parents would move to the country with the kid, and the club would find them jobs. So long as there was no evidence that the club conspired, they would not face penalties.

Is there anyone who can translate this article? At least the important bits relating to United?
The guy from "Chertanovo" drove for an internship in "MJ". Who is he?
Tags Chertanovo Manchester United children's football Football

Sergey Pinyaev is 13 years old, he is a striker of the youth team of the Moscow club Chertanovo, and he is one of the most famous young players in Russia. Recently, Pinyaev went on a week-long internship at Manchester United. He played for the youth team “MJ” in the exhibition match against “Bari” and scored five goals.

Nikolay Larin, director of the Chertanovo Academy - in an interview to Sports.ru:

- At one Spanish tournament - Madrid Football Cup - there were scouts of "Manchester". There were 32 teams, we beat Juventus, Chelsea, the national team of Japan, Werder Bremen and won first place. Ahead of the “Real”, “Liverpool”, “Atletico”. Serozha scored 9 goals, became the top scorer and best player. Three months later, Scouts "Manchester" came out to us. Called a man who works across Eastern Europe, his name is Krsto Kilibarda. He came straight to Chertanovo and suggested that Sergei go for an internship for a week.

They collected a lot of information - about Seryozha, about the team of 2004, about the academy. They even asked for copies of the payment documents of Serezha's parents about rent in Saratov. All so that he could weekly be staged at their academy. They were interested that our team is now leading in the second division, they really liked the ideology, that only pupils play in our main team.

I really liked the atmosphere in Manchester. I have been to many academies in Europe, I put it in first place in terms of atmosphere. There was an episode with a boy from the sergein team, he has a dad boxer. When he talked with the trainer, he would eat ice cream from a cup with his finger. And at one of the training sessions, he rolled into the same coach with two legs, saying: “Well, if you went out to play with us, then don't be offended.” And all this was taken absolutely calmly.

“Chertanovo” used to have cooperation with Espanyol, one guy was on an internship for a couple of months, the other - a month. This is Yegor Nikulin, he is now in Spartak-2, and goalkeeper Lesha Kuznetsov, European champion [among the players] in 1996, he is now in Dynamo Bryansk. The Espanyol Academy also came to us: the guys from 1997 and 2001 came, lived with us in the orphanage.

People from “Spartak” or “Zenith” did not come beyond Seryozha, although everyone knows about him. But what can they say now? "Give us Seryozha, he will be with us at the academy"? But we will not give, we believe that he is better here. They also understand this. Everyone is waiting for him to grow up, then, probably, he will begin. Serezha already has a contract with our club. Probably, some club can come and buy it - if everyone agrees. If Seryozha tells us "I want to leave," let's say to him, "Come on, bye."

Million euros? I think they would not have sold. Two? I think no. Five? We return to this issue at age 18. He is better here now.

Sergey Pinyaev, Chertanovo player - in an interview to Sports.ru:

- I found out about the internship when I was on vacation, I then had an individual training session. We flew to Manchester, it was already late, we went to bed. The next day was the morning workout. Before her, we were shown all the possessions of Manchester.

In the team of 2004, everyone resembles each other - low, but dense, technical. I was well received, I felt that I was not a stranger. It’s not the first time I've played here. At the base I saw Juan Mata. We sat in the office, and the main team at that moment was having lunch. They told me: you can come to him, take a picture. I approached, he asked how are you, hugged me, we took pictures. And he signed on a T-shirt.

Before the match with “Bari” in the dressing room we were given out a uniform and said a few parting words.Then warm up and match. I scored five goals due to my speed. There was a central midfielder, the 8th number, and the left midfielder, I do not remember the number - I played well with them. We won 6: 0. Then we were praised for playing until the last minutes. And I was separately praised for the goals.

After playing with, I spent four more days in Manchester. I went on a tour of "Old Trafford", and then with Nikolai Yurevich Larin were on the game "City" and "Basel". Sanaia liked it - he was not afraid to hold the ball, to attack, regardless of how many opponents there were. Then we were at the game “MJ” and “Liverpool”.Like Lukaku, he was quick, overall, imposing the fight, gave two assists. Were still at the U-23 game of the teams “MJ” and “Liverpool”. The level is not space, our main team "Chertanovo" is about the same age and can play at the same level.

I have a very ordinary day. I get up at 7:30, have breakfast, then school (with “Chertanovo” - Sports.ru comment), four lessons, training, then two more lessons. I go to boarding school (Pinyaev from Saratov - approx. Sports.ru): I have lunch, rest, homework, free time - and hang up. I don't have a PlayStation, I'm not interested. From music I like XXXTentacion, Ghostemane, Lil Pump. Not content of songs, sound. From Russian like L'One, especially the track "All or nothing." I have an account "in contact", but I do not sit there. If they write to me, I answer. But only acquaintances write, I have no personal fans.

To think about what will happen next is not necessary. We must live by what we have now and work. There is always something to work on. My dream is to play in the top foreign club. I have been a fan of Barcelona since childhood, I have the whole family for it. From modern strikers I like Messi, Dibala and Neymar. Dybala - because he is not afraid to attack, he goes forward, no matter how many opponents. Neymar has a technique, he is also not afraid to beat, and he does it not only effectively, but also beautifully. But as a person, I don't like him. There were PSG matches when he refused to enter the field due to lack of motivation. I was not upset when he was sold from Barcelona. He left for the money, this is his personal business. But it is felt that people began to go after the money. People leave from where it is better for them. Neymar left one of the strongest championships on the planet, where PSG has won countless times.

Nikolay Larin:

- He scored similar goals for Manchester: he took the ball, beat one or two people, ran away, drew the goalkeeper, scored. Each of these goals is primarily speed and possession of the ball at speed. After Manchester, I wrote a familiar representative of "Valencia", through which Nadia Karpova left, asked if Seryozha could go to them for a week too. I said that we will think, now our championship is coming. Plus, we have a relationship with the “MJ” after the presentation. Agreement yet, only the intention to cooperate. But contact can reach a new level. “MJ” has already proposed that one of their players sit down with us for two weeks. If you send Seryozha to Valencia right now, it will be inconvenient in front of the MJ. It is clear that we do not owe them anything, but so far [one internship] is enough.

Agents about him already in the know?
Sergey Pinyaev:

- Agents have applied. We always refuse. We do not consider it necessary. Pavel Andreev personally applied, but did not offer to sign anything.

Alexey Safonov, agent - in an interview to Sports.ru:

- I heard about him, because I used to work with Chertanovo. A guy with 4-5 goals scores in every game, one of the few super talented. But you know, there is a saying: "Who started early, he finished early." The son of Shmarov scored five or six goals for the children, but now some kind of brake happened, he almost does not play in Lokomotiv. God grant that everything is fine with Pinyaev.

There is talk about Andreev. Officially, I have not seen the papers, but there is nothing surprising. Because at one time we were engaged in this school, then our agency had a conflict with it. Now, as I understand it, this school is supervised by Andreev. For me it was surprising that Kolesnichenko, the guy of 2000, who got into the top 50 players in Europe, went to Khabarovsk. It is clear that the SKA is completely the patrimony of Andreev. The other day he made his debut for them with the score 0-3. Honestly, I was thinking about another continuation of his career. So yes, the school has found its agent. In principle, all leading schools cooperate with one or another agent.

In football on the pull you will not play. If an agent leads 5-7 thousand people, he will not even know by name.But I think that talent will come through in any case.

Alexander Manyakov, agent - in an interview with Sports.ru:

- I was told that there was some crazy boy of 2004 in “Chertanovo”, but I did not see his game. I am friends with the leaders of Chertanov Academy, they say to me: “Freaky boy is growing. Just everything is there to grow into a superstar. ”

Such an internship is a non-trivial event. Foreign top clubs are not very willing to communicate with Russian teenagers for two reasons. First: we do not have a European passport. Second: the rules for the transition of football players to 18 years. Now FIFA very strictly monitors any movement of boys around the world. There were high-profile cases in Barcelona - the fact that they brought the best guys from all over the world to their academy in almost 12 years. In order for a boy of 14-15 years old to move from the championship of one country to another, a whole process must pass. Even parents should move with him, and not just like that, as a programmer, to a club office, but straight to work. FIFA is studying how fair everything is.

Maxim, Pinyaev's father - in an interview with Sports.ru:

- With Pavel Andreev, we met once in football. Nothing concrete was discussed. Other agents did not apply.Of the clubs, Dynamo was interested, but we are not considering anything. The child develops, everything suits.

At Lokomotiv School, we were at an age when the club did not yet have a boarding school for players of its age. Well, they just stopped communicating. One day, Serozha traveled with Lokomotiv to Germany, after that - no calls.

Even if Serezha did not make serious success, it’s hard not to see him when he is several thousand kilometers away. But in football, no one guarantees anything, education has not been canceled. In our family, everyone has a higher education; Serezha will definitely have it.

Is he already in the football manager?
Sergei Ilyinsky, scout Football Manager in Russia - in an interview with Sports.ru:

- I heard about Pinyaev. But now only players of 2002 and older get into the common base, and directly into the playroom - only those who have turned 16. Therefore, yes, I heard that such a person exists, but he has not yet been connected to the play base.

I saw a couple of times slicing his game. Yes, the boy is bright, but by the time the time comes to integrate it into the base, he may not be so bright. At his age, players change.

As far as I remember, with almost everyone about whom they spoke at the age of 13-14, then nothing happened. It is difficult to remember the opposite example - except that Kolesnichenko was at that age already at the hearing and still gives hope.

Photo: "Chertanovo"

Author

Google translate.......

Last edited by a moderator:

KM

Are you expecting it to get done?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Adrian Corral is on his way to United if you believe what the Spanish local media are reporting.

jeepers

At the end of the month, Amiens SC midfielder (U17) Noam Emeran will join Manchester United.
Pisteed by Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus Turin , he had scored a hat-trick against Quevilly-Rouen in the Gambardella challenge, but that was not enough and the friendly team had been eliminated during the penalty shoot-out. mates of the 32nd finals of the challenge Gambardella. " It's good for my statistics but I'm not proud of this elimination," he said . I could have done more for the team and I can not be happy with my performance. "

Born September 24, 2002 in Paray-le-Monial (Saone-et-Loire), he started at FC Brussels (Belgium) before joining Sannois-Saint-Gratien, where he stayed from 2011 to 2016. Then at the beginning of Last season, he was recruited by the ASC in U17 nationals with Teddy Bertin as coach. Left-handed , he has everything to succeed: a quality of striking and passing very interesting, already a little vice and sense of purpose.

"Martial, Sané and Neymar" as idols
Schooled in high school Hotoie, so he preferred to join the club Paul Pogba. " After talking to my family ," he says. I think it was the best choice over what I was offered to help me play at the top level. Now it's up to me to do the job to achieve my goals and dreams . "With a father, Fritz Emeran, a former professional footballer who has played in Saint-Leu, Mechelen, Genk or Gueugnon, Noam has different models of players:" There are plenty of them: Martial, Sané, Neymar. "Magnet music, basketball and American football, it will keep good memories of his visit to Amiens club" Of all the staff educators, who brought me a lot, whether on the field or outside . "

At 16, he still has a lot to learn but watching him play, he should be talked about in the coming years. His transfer allowance is between 8 000 € and 100 000 €,that will recover the club Amiens after only a season and a half.

http://www.courrier-picard.fr/16042...ran-amiens-sc-en-route-vers-manchester-united
Thank you, much appreciated!

Alemar

In short, he is a 13 year old attacker who impresses for Chertanovo FC in Russian youth league and often scores several goals a game. He had a 1 week long internship at Man Utd academy, including participation in a match agaist Italian club Bari. In this game, Sergei scored 5 goals, all of the goals being similar (quick run with the ball, beats 1-2 defenders with his speed, runs around the GK and puts the ball into an empty net).

Nothing about any potential contracts with Man Utd, although it's written that Chertanovo management were impressed with Man Utd attitude and may continue cooperation in the future (which might include internship of some Man Utd player with Chertanovo as well)

Reactions: KM

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
With Poole and Williams gone who are we looking at for CB? I'm guessing Ercolani will be first choice now.

kundalini

With Poole and Williams gone who are we looking at for CB? I'm guessing Ercolani will be first choice now.
- Max Dunne if fit
- O'Connor was a CB in U18s and played a couple of games there for the U19s this season, a bit short
- Olosunde has played a few games as a CB in the past, suspect he'll go back to the States at some stage in the next few months
- Warren, used to be viewed as a CB but we conceded tons of goals whenever he played there
- Bernard, doesn't look convincing at U18 level but he's one of the older U18s so a promotion wouldn't be that unusual. Not even sure he has signed a professional contract.
- Garner ?

Could be an issue next season, assuming Warren and Olosunde leave before the start of next season.

Bola

- Max Dunne if fit
- O'Connor was a CB in U18s and played a couple of games there for the U19s this season, a bit short
- Olosunde has played a few games as a CB in the past, suspect he'll go back to the States at some stage in the next few months
- Warren, used to be viewed as a CB but we conceded tons of goals whenever he played there
- Bernard, doesn't look convincing at U18 level but he's one of the older U18s so a promotion wouldn't be that unusual. Not even sure he has signed a professional contract.
- Garner ?

Could be an issue next season, assuming Warren and Olosunde leave before the start of next season.
Winer if the club will sign some specialists in that position to give a bit of balance to the team. Not players who are expected to make it here, but good enough to support the academy, get helped with their development and 'graduate' to league standard

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
- Max Dunne if fit
- Garner ?

Yeah I'm leaning towards O'Connor, especially if Laird gets over his injury soon we could look at promoting him to RB and moving O'Connor to the centre. Garner could be a good option but I think we see his long term future as a midfielder. It's definitely a hole that'll need plugging in the summer, probably our weakest area in the academy in general really. I hope we don't promote Bernard, I've not been impressed with him at all this season.

khoazany

Probably Ercolani - O'Connor for now, with Warren and Garner steps in when necessary, and Brandom Williams might sneak in at fullback before Laird's back so that Devine can start for the U18s. No point bringing in another CB just for the numbers imo. Next season we'll have Bernard move up and Mengi might get promoted as well since we have like 5-6 CBs in the U18s next season.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
- Max Dunne if fit
- Garner ?

Has he even played a game this season :confused:

kundalini

Has he even played a game this season :confused:
Played in some of the pre-season games and has been on the bench for at least one U23 League game in August and an U19 game in September. I have read a few comments suggesting he has been injured but don't recall if they mentioned any details. No idea if he is expected to be fit in the near future.

KM

So there's a dutch winger called Noah Ohio who's leaving City this season. One interesting thing I found about him is that he was with us at U13 but left one year later to join for City.

khoazany

So there's a dutch winger called Noah Ohio who's leaving City this season. One interesting thing I found about him is that he was with us at U13 but left one year later to join for City.
Him and Bellis already decided not to sign the scholarships. Many others still haven't decided so maybe we can poach McAtee or Robertson back somehow. Ohio is good but don't really needed since we're already packed with attacking players in that group.

Sounds like Willock will go out today. I have a hunch Dearnley might move on as well.