MLS 2016

Deleted member 101472

I think this game is great. Both teams going for it. If there is a goal it might cause one team to back off.
Both teams tactics clearly to score early. Toronto to pile the pressure on and keep the fans from thinking how cold the stadium is (it's right next to a lake, temperature is minus 4 but will feel like about minus 30) and Seattle to shut them up. If there's not a goal soon both teams will start to be more conservative, which does play into seattles hands

MarylandMUFan

Both teams tactics clearly to score early. Toronto to pile the pressure on and keep the fans from thinking how cold the stadium is (it's right next to a lake, temperature is minus 4 but will feel like about minus 30) and Seattle to shut them up. If there's not a goal soon both teams will start to be more conservative, which does play into seattles hands
Good call, the game is starting to take that shape.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Toronto really have kept Lodeiro quiet.

prateik

Don't follow MLS.. 2 equal sides? Or is 1 a clear underdog? Any players to look out for?... other than Giovinco who I know has been doing well.

JB08

Don't follow MLS.. 2 equal sides? Or is 1 a clear underdog? Any players to look out for?... other than Giovinco who I know has been doing well.
Giovinco and Lodeiro (10 for Sounders) are undoubtedly the most creative players on the pitch. Sounders made a ridiculous turnaround to get into the playoffs under their new manager, and have looked good in the playoffs. With Toronto having the home advantage, I'd say they are fairly clear favourites, unfortunately. But Sounders don't let many leads slip, so a goal will change the whole game.

prateik

Giovinco and Lodeiro (10 for Sounders) are undoubtedly the most creative players on the pitch. Sounders made a ridiculous turnaround to get into the playoffs under their new manager, and have looked good in the playoffs. With Toronto having the home advantage, I'd say they are fairly clear favourites, unfortunately. But Sounders don't let many leads slip, so a goal will change the whole game.
Thanks

Deleted member 101472

Alonso and Bradley both play their roles very well and both doing well in this game

Deleted member 101472

Bradley having a great game for Seattle.

Alonso having a great game for Toronto

Wait ....

JB08

fecking hell, de Gea-esque, incredible

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Bradley, Johnson and Cheyrou don't really attack. Morrow and Beitashour are shit and don't contribute. We are attacking with 2 players. Altidore and Giovinco needed help, not to be replaced.

prateik

The attacker started celebrating after the save was made. It took his brain a little longer to process what had happened.
Great save.

Deleted member 101472

Interviewing the guy who missed less than 2 minutes after the game is over , leave him alone FFS