Mo Salah | Choccy: He gone | Choccy gone, Choccy wrong | beIN sports: Agrees to Al Ittihad's offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Would put into context for those of us who read the title and think the op or mods had a mental breakdown and just left it as evidence for a future inquiry
Earlier in the thread it was very funny so not quite an inside joke but I get your point.

Hopefully if he leaves Choccy can come back.

Devil81

If the other rumoured salary is true then who's to say Salah won't try and force the move over the next week.

1.5 million pounds a week I read somewhere.

I know if someone offered that kind of money I'd be looking to force the issue.

Hanky panky

If the other rumoured salary is true then who's to say Salah won't try and force the move over the next week.

1.5 million pounds a week I read somewhere.

I know if someone offered that kind of money I'd be looking to force the issue.
Greedy or not. But after already winning UCL and EPL. If someone would offer me 1.5M per week, i would say yes. Especially when Liverpool is unlikely to win anything big this season.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Salah would be crazy to not push for that transfer. He is 31 and he won everything. That offer you just don't refuse.

erikcred

Salah would be crazy to not push for that transfer. He is 31 and he won everything. That offer you just don't refuse.
This is just wishful thinking from us.

He's got a contract. What's he going to do? Go on strike?

I keep reading here that at some point footballers should stop caring about the money. Maybe that's what he's doing.

In any case, regardless of what transfer fee Liverpool eventually get, Salah can easily make an agreement right now to get the same salary next summer. This way he'll be able to leave cleanly and keep his legend status with Liverpool fans. Such an easy choice.

Woodzy

The Saudis are better off waiting till next year and getting Salah for half the price imo. Meanwhile they're better off upgrading their training infrastructure and attracting the next gen talent and coaches.
I doubt they care about the price either way. It would be like me going to the shop and finding out a Wispa Gold costs £1.50, where as the shop down the road does does them for 75p. I couldn't give a feck really, because I just want my Wispa Gold and it's costing me feck all either way.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I'd rather they didn't get a huge cash injection just as they need to start thinking about replacing him and Van dijk.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This "won everything" nonsense again :lol:

He's won 1 league title and 1 Euro cup.

Imagine some of Fergie's boys reckoning they'd "won everything" off that record.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
This "won everything" nonsense again :lol:

He's won 1 league title and 1 Euro cup.

Imagine some of Fergie's boys reckoning they'd "won everything" off that record.
He won all trophies in club's football, no? So technically he did "won everything".

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He won all trophies in club's football, no? So technically he did "won everything".
There's 4 trophies a season. He's been there about 7 or so years?

He's not even done a league and cup double, let alone a treble, so he's hardly won everything.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He's won 4 trophies out of 20+.
That's not everything is it?

He's won one of each.
Could you imagine Fergie saying, well we've won 1 of each trophy over my 20 years, that's plenty.
He’s won one of each major trophy, though. @Andycoleno9 is correct

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He’s won one of each major trophy, though. @Andycoleno9 is correct
He said he's won "everything". When how you word it is actually correct.

Due to our glorious league cup win last season, we stopped Man City winning "everything".

It's said about Klopp too, about how he's won "everything".

When you look back at what an incredible team they had, 1 league, 1 Euro and 2 other cups over 7 or 8 years is a weak output. Though obviously they'd have leapt at that before hand!

erikcred

Due to our glorious league cup win last season, we stopped Man City winning "everything".
I don't know, man. Everyone except you seemed to get the meaning. Strange crusade to go on.

Witchking

He's won everything (all trophies) there's to win in club football. Not sure why there's a confusion here.

Nicolarra90

When you look back at what an incredible team they had, 1 league, 1 Euro and 2 other cups over 7 or 8 years is a weak output. Though obviously they'd have leapt at that before hand!
There's a difference between "everything" and "everytime"

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I don't know, man. Everyone except you seemed to get the meaning. Strange crusade to go on.
It just seems odd to think a highly driven top level player would be satisfied at that as a haul over so long a timescale.

If he goes it's purely for money, geography and lifestyle reasons, not because he's done it all here.

On another note, I really don't know if as United fans we want him to go now for huge money or not.

Yes they can't spend until Jan, but we saw what they did from that Coutinho sale.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He's won everything (all trophies) there's to win in club football. Not sure why there's a confusion here.
Well you're actually wrong here, he's not won the Europa, or whatever that gub West Ham won last year :lol: :wenger:

erikcred

It just seems odd to think a highly driven top level player would be satisfied at that as a haul over so long a timescale.

If he goes it's purely for money, geography and lifestyle reasons, not because he's done it all here.
All he can ask from his team is that they challenge and that they have. Beyond that he's not owed any trophies. If he wanted that he should've gone to PSG or Bayern.

On another note, I really don't know if as United fans we want him to go now for huge money or not.

Yes they can't spend until Jan, but we saw what they did from that Coutinho sale.
I hope Salah fecks off soon regardless of the fee. The Coutinho money was put to good use by their previous sporting director. The new guy's a temp and doesn't seem that great at his job.

Lights Out

You must get very confused when you hear the “We’ve seen it all, we’ve won the lot” song

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You must get very confused when you hear the “We’ve seen it all, we’ve won the lot” song
Well at least it was the United who'd won 13 titles over 20 years, a bit closer to the "lot" then 1 league.

Plastic Evra

Salah last 34 games in the PL watch
"Look how he is warming up, totally facing the Mecca. Body language experts say his hand placement shows he's very sad of leaving Liverpool and also thinking about picking up milk on the way home.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Hope they hold him, he sulks all season, then the fee drops off a cliff in the summer.
We do not want another Coutinho situation fuelling them to glory.
Aye, Salah (whilst still putting up fantastic numbers) does seem to have dropped a level. So this would be a good time to sell especially at that astronomical fee.

FFS, can’t they turn their attention to Sancho or Antony :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Aye, Salah (whilst still putting up fantastic numbers) does seem to have dropped a level. So this would be a good time to sell especially at that astronomical fee.

FFS, can’t they turn their attention to Sancho or Antony :lol:
It's classic United that we can't benefit from this insane Saudi bandwagon isn't it.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
It's classic United that we can't benefit from this insane Saudi bandwagon isn't it.
It's even more classic that Ronaldo started this whole exodus and the bugger went after a mutual termination of the contract!

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
If he fetches us £215m aged 31 we would be mad to turn it down. Together with our other funds available we could further strengthen the squad in all positions of need and gear up to be competitive for the next five years.

Status
Not open for further replies.