Television Modern Family

Hawkeye

Just got into this great little program

Synopsis - When the Pritchett-Delgado-Dunphy family agrees to be interviewed by a documentary crew, they have no idea just how much they're about to reveal about themselves. Family patriarch Jay Pritchett met the stunning Columbian Gloria Delgado when she bartended in a bikini at the pool party he threw for himself the day his wife left him. Now Jay and Gloria are married and Jay tries hard to keep up with his much younger and hotter wife and her passionate teenage son, Manny. Jay's daughter, Claire, is having a hard time raising her own family. Her husband Phil is great, except for the fact that he thinks he's "down" with their teenage kids, much to their embarrassment. Claire's brother Mitchell and his enthusiastic partner Cameron have just adopted Lily, a precious little baby girl from Vietnam. But when everyone gets together, things are bound to get awkward.

Its very funny and it helps that stars some of the hottest woman in American Comedy

Sofia Vegara character steals the show but it has so many other great characters including the father Phil and grandfather Jay (Ed O'neill)

Cina

Sofia Vegara character steals the show but it has so many other great characters including the father Phil and grandfather Jay (Ed O'neill)
Say what? Apart from the fact that she's mega hot she's not a great character.

Phil, Cam and Manny are the best.

Hawkeye

I just love the way she reacting to things and the way they milk her latin temperament. The looks are helping it though. :lol:

The way Phil deals with his family is gold as well.

Brophs

The One and Only
This has been getting better and better all series, IMO.

Fair play to them for somehow combining intelligent humour with something for families, and still making it funnier than most things out there.

The 'Phil' charcter, while a blatant rip off of Steve Carell's 'Michael Scott' is absolutely brilliant played.

Brophs

The One and Only
Nah, it's been consistently great.
It's probably just that you now know the characters better.
I'd have said that if that was what I meant, cockcheese.

DouLou

Been caught pooping
I love this show. It has some great little lines in it.

'I'm gonna go gym for a bit do you wanna work out with me?'
'I just ordered an extra long straw for my drink to avoid accidently doing a sit-up'

Erics_Collar

This show has provided a quote that's up there with Arrested Development's "Oh no it's the cops!.........and a construction worker.." in its legendary hilarity.

Phil: "I dont know why Im afraid of clowns. My mother says it's because when I was a kid I found a dead clown in the woods, but who knows."

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Started watching this two days ago and I've just now finished the first season. I'm in love with Claire. Great show.

GDH

Really like this show, definitely my favourite new comedy of the year. Hope they can keep the quality up for the second series.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Hard to believe that the guy who play's Cam, Eric Stonestreet, is actually straight in real.

Just shows what a brilliant actor he is then!
I'll see your hard to believe fact and raise you this...

Nolan Gould (Luke) is an active Mensa member.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I'll see your hard to believe fact and raise you this...

Nolan Gould (Luke) is an active Mensa member.
:eek:

Really good show, hope it returns for another series soon.

Alex

Ahh that was what she was on, I enjoyed Boston Legal but wasnt a regular of the show, yeah she has aged some since back then, but is still a sexy little minx

Alex

Oh yeah haha, that was on fecking ten years ago, it was on for a while too, I didnt know of many fans but I think it had a decent run so I guess it had some

Cina

Good episode.

I split my sides laughing at the time machine bit, Phils face :lol:

Alex

I didn't really find it all too good tbh, not enough Phil