Gaming Modern Warfare 2

Lance Uppercut

I just tried to play a game on MW. Four time outs, one host quit immediately, and one game on Bog, which was laggy as feck. feck that.

Biscuit1871

Don't know if any of you are fussed by montages but this is probably the best one I've ever seen:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I hope never to be that good at a computer game.

Yea CD, I'm playing it at the moment actually.

Sw33t

I did play it until I got FIFA 11 and Tiger Woods PGA 11.

Not a bad video that, I'd love to be able to use a sniper that quickly and efficiently. But watching the same trick over and over gets a bit boring though

Biscuit1871

Just gave this a whirl after not touching it since Black Ops came out. feck me it's quick!!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I've not been on this since black ops arrived and I've not been on black ops since GT5 arrived. I bet I'd be well good on this now.

KanieKaned

she always was lightening fast even when it first came out it really frustrated me for the first two weeks or so getting used to the sheer pace of games.

its a shame black ops doesnt have the same styled sensitivity levels they were ace on mw2 you could really find your sweet spot, its either slightly too fast or too slow on black ops

Eugenius

I've been playing this since I don't want to spend £45 on BO which I'm not going to be here to play much. I whoop ass on this.

And not because I'm that good a player, but because I'm not an idiot like 95% of people who play this, running around in close quarters with their interventions instead of their secondaries, running underneath Pavelows without cold blooded and other such stupid things.

I play on XBOX if anyone still plays this. I'll PM my gamertag or something. As long as it's not 1 vs 1 quickscoping or something niche and random.

Eugenius

What do you mean by that? If you mean I'm scared I'd get beaten hard by quickscoping 1 vs 1, that's right because I'm shit at quickscoping because I don't try to go for risky kills like that.

Biscuit1871

What do you mean by that? If you mean I'm scared I'd get beaten hard by quickscoping 1 vs 1, that's right because I'm shit at quickscoping because I don't try to go for risky kills like that.
Cold Blooded, akimbos? noob tubes?

No issue if you're not into quickscoping.

Very hard to go back to this after playing BO. Just isn't as much fun. Doesn't help that the maps are pretty bloody rubbish.
To be honest I think it's a lot more fun than Black Ops. I don't think I've ever got so bored of a Call of Duty game, so quickly, then I have with Black Ops.

Eugenius

Cold Blooded, akimbos? noob tubes?

No issue if you're not into quickscoping.

To be honest I think it's a lot more fun than Black Ops. I don't think I've ever got so bored of a Call of Duty game, so quickly, then I have with Black Ops.
Well I'll probably go back on around 3pm so how about anything goes? Whatever strategy/set up you want to use

Biscuit1871

Still glad I didn't buy this
and so are we. Saying that you'd have loved the lightweight/maration/commando combination. Proper noobie and you could have joined in, in turning a FPS into a running race with knives.

Well I'll probably go back on around 3pm so how about anything goes? Whatever strategy/set up you want to use
I'm not on today but if you PM me your gamertag I'll give you a game sometime.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
TDM is definitely more fun on MW2, but IMO the objective type games are better on Black Ops. Or maybe it's just because I felt I had to give the objective games a go on Black Ops as the TDM was so boring, whereas I never really got into them on MW2.