Gaming Modern Warfare 2

Biscuit1871

Don't you have a Playstation now anyway?

What is it you're doing next year TFP, education/work wise?

Biscuit1871

Don't you start uni in like less than 3 weeks?
Yeah I do, well if I get accommodation sorted.

I was joking about the drifting thing. Just a little joke me and Nick have where we exaggerate the importance of COD in my life....we are joking and exaggerating.

MJLD

When I get some money I'm going to buy an XBox and totally rape you at this game Biscuit.

The Flying Potato

Don't you have a Playstation now anyway?

What is it you're doing next year TFP, education/work wise?
Na :lol: I keep saying i'm going to get one but then something else will catch my eye and then I dont have enough money for it, I cant see myself getting one untill atleast 2011 tbh as there is just too many things that take priority over it...and the fact that im having a dry spell with the 360 is another reason against for now.

I'll still be at college, started my new course in Music Tech this week.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Yeah I do, well if I get accommodation sorted.

I was joking about the drifting thing. Just a little joke me and Nick have where we exaggerate the importance of COD in my life....we are joking and exaggerating.

Yeah my accommodation hasn't been sorted yet either. feck knows where I will be living. Luckily I don't really care and I'm willing to kick up a fuss if need be.

You're a shit comedian.

SmashedHombre

When I get some money I'm going to buy an XBox and totally rape you at this game Biscuit.
Get COD3 and 4, don't bother with MW2. That way I can play and we can all wipe the floor with Biscuit, who, if he is as bad at COD as he is at telling jokes, is probably shit.

MJLD

Get COD3 and 4, don't bother with MW2. That way I can play and we can all wipe the floor with Biscuit, who, if he is as bad at COD as he is at telling jokes, is probably shit.
I actually had COD 4 for the PS3, but my ex-girlfriend has fecked off with both the game and the console. fecking wank.

SmashedHombre

I actually had COD 4 for the PS3, but my ex-girlfriend has fecked off with both the game and the console. fecking wank.
That's what you get for not signing a pre-nuptial. It's the first thing I make my any interested parties do before embarking on any sort of potential relationship with them

Biscuit1871

You really wouldn't. I'll go get you some stats in a second just to intimidate you.

Na :lol: I keep saying i'm going to get one but then something else will catch my eye and then I dont have enough money for it, I cant see myself getting one untill atleast 2011 tbh as there is just too many things that take priority over it...and the fact that im having a dry spell with the 360 is another reason against for now.

I'll still be at college, started my new course in Music Tech this week.
I see. I'll eventually buy a PS3.

Ar right. Good luck TFP! Is weird seeing all the colleges going back and not being pissed off about summer being over.

Yeah my accommodation hasn't been sorted yet either. feck knows where I will be living. Luckily I don't really care and I'm willing to kick up a fuss if need be.

You're a shit comedian.
I was expecting to be in halls but apparently they've had 'unprecedented demand', so I've got to get private accommodation, 1st year. I do care and I'm not willing to kick up a fuss so I'm pretty fecked.

We're a double act. Nick's the weak link.

SmashedHombre

You really wouldn't. I'll go get you some stats in a second just to intimidate you.

I see. I'll eventually buy a PS3.

Ar right. Good luck TFP! Is weird seeing all the colleges going back and not being pissed off about summer being over.

I was expecting to be in halls but apparently they've had 'unprecedented demand', so I've got to get private accommodation, 1st year. I do care and I'm not willing to kick up a fuss so I'm pretty fecked.

We're a double act. Nick's the weak link.
Yeah I applied for halls originally and got the same sort of reply. Private accommodation for 2 people sharing will probably work out a lot cheaper than uni accommodation for like 6 people sharing anyway. Nowt wrong with deferring for a year either though, at least you got your place guaranteed either way.

I play on 360. The console of kings

Biscuit1871

Right, just looking at my leaderboards now:

K/D: 2.78
Streak: 57
Playtime: 13d 18h 17m
Prestige: 9 lvl 70 (have been for 5 or 6 months now)

Bring it MJ.

SmashedHombre

Hardcore search and destroy is literally the only thing I ever play. Don't even know what Groundwar is!

Biscuit1871

Jesus, that's insane. My best is 22-0 but I always play hardcore TD.
One of the first time's I played hardcore TDM, I went something like 27 - 0, with a barrett and a PP2000. The only reason I died was because I ran out of bullets in both my guns, but because it was hardcore I didn't realise this, so I went to shoot someone, no bullets came out so it auto-switched to my secondary weapon which also had no bullets in and the fecker sprayed me.

Hardcore search and destroy is literally the only thing I ever play. Don't even know what Groundwar is!
Groundwar is like domination but it's 9 players on each team. It also randomly has the odd TDM game thrown in as well.

Hardcore is alright, but without wanting to sound condescending, it is for 'newer' players. Perhaps not S+D.

SmashedHombre

How is it for newer players? Hardcore S&D is the hardest game mode going. No HUD, one kill and you're out the game.

Biscuit1871

As I said, perhaps not S+D, but generally it's full of spastics firing newb tubes around and spraying their guns, taking advantage of the reduced health. You can spray a full clip and only 1 or 2 bullets need to hit your target in contrast to normal where you need to get a good 60-70% of your clip on target.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It's like that sometimes but not always, there's a lot of snipers on HTD which is always fun when you're sniping too.

Sw33t

As I said, perhaps not S+D, but generally it's full of spastics firing newb tubes around and spraying their guns, taking advantage of the reduced health. You can spray a full clip and only 1 or 2 bullets need to hit your target in contrast to normal where you need to get a good 60-70% of your clip on target.
60-70%? You should stop playing against Chuck Norris constantly.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best

Bring it MJ.
I actually thought your game time would be a lot higher for some reason.

Ive been playing it since release and have managed about 9 days playtime (which saddens me)

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon

Bring it MJ.
There is no way in hell that you got to prestige 9, level 70, in 13 days biscuit without hacking or entering one of those "one kill-one prestige" lobbies. Not a chance. What game mode do you play?

Sw33t

Could be easily done if you're good on S'n'D and prestige right away. Along with challenges and that too.

Biscuit1871

There is no way in hell that you got to prestige 9, level 70, in 13 days biscuit without hacking or entering one of those "one kill-one prestige" lobbies. Not a chance. What game mode do you play?
I did it in roughly 10 days. S+D, Ground War, Domination and HQ mainly. I know people who have got to 10th 70 in 6 days odd.