Mohamed Ihattaren | PSV Eindhoven player.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Ajax was always very secretive of the exact nature but apparently it had to do with wrong (drugdealing) friends which made it unsafe for him and other player to train on the pitch out of fear for repercussions. His car was set on fire IIRC correctly. Also there was a girl he was dating and the family did not approve of that or something sinister. All while training with Vanenburg first and Wesley Sneijder later who said he made promises to them to show up but never did. He never got fully fit at the same time and while he had to work on his fitness he was all of a sudden engaged to an influencer as posted on IG. In other words: He was busy with a lot and football was never one of those things.
Ah, that's sad. I vaguely remember there were questions about his attitude/commitment at PSV as well. I suppose being a top-level professional footballer requires a lot of social discipline, and maybe Ihattaren is one of those that isn't cut out for that! (which probably applies to very many people)

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
Ah, that's sad. I vaguely remember there were questions about his attitude/commitment at PSV as well. I suppose being a top-level professional footballer requires a lot of social discipline, and maybe Ihattaren is one of those that isn't cut out for that! (which probably applies to very many people)
It's sad if it happens once, twice is happenstance, three times is sabotage.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
One of the most talent Dutch youth players I watched at u17 level. Sadly it all went down hill after his Father passed away.