Mohamed Ihattaren | PSV Eindhoven player.

Adnan

Still only 18 but i've followed his progress somewhat since he was starring for the Dutch u17s and he's a player with huge potential. I'd describe him as a central playmaker who can be be deployed as a RWF. Technically superb with fantastic touch, technique and tremendous ability in confined spaces and a player that I feel many big clubs will be watching this season. He's already been selected to represent the Dutch NT at senior level by Koeman but as yet hasn't made his debut which surely can't be far now. I'm gonna use this thread to chart the players progress in the coming season and he could be the player that maybe we look at instead of Grealish next season. Ihatteran looks to have bigger potential in comparison and is a viable option for the vacant RWF role too if required to fill the role in question. He would likely cost significantly less too which is a bonus and we might even have the advantage of Ruud Van Nistelrooy who could help facilitate a deal due to Ruud being the u19s coach at PSV and having coached the player.

Mailo

Still only 18 but i've followed his progress somewhat since he was starring for the Dutch u17s and he's a player with huge potential. I'd describe him as a central playmaker who can be be deployed as a RWF. Technically superb with fantastic touch, technique and tremendous ability in confined spaces and a player that I feel many big clubs will be watching this season. He's already been selected to represent the Dutch NT at senior level by Koeman but as yet hasn't made his debut which surely can't be far now. I'm gonna use this thread to chart the players progress in the coming season and he could be the player that maybe we look at instead of Grealish next season. Ihatteran looks to have bigger potential in comparison and is a viable option for the vacant RWF role too if required to fill the role in question. He would likely cost significantly less too which is a bonus and we might even have the advantage of Ruud Van Nistelrooy who could help facilitate a deal due to Ruud being the u19s coach at PSV and having coached the player.

He looks great from that clip. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

Classical Mechanic

Keep an eye on Madueke too. He's English and also plays the right wide forward position for PSV. Came on as sub at the weekend and got two assists. He's not got the close control of Ihattaren but he's fast, strong direct and skilful (when it comes off).

Adnan

Keep an eye on Madueke too. He's English and also plays the right wide forward position for PSV. Came on as sub at the weekend and got two assists. He's not got the close control of Ihattaren but he's fast, strong direct and skilful (when it comes off).
Cheers mate, I'm definitely gonna keep an eye on him too due to my national interests..:)

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Think he made the Dutch squad already mainly due to the battle for him between Netherlands and Morocco (I think it’s Morocco anyway).

NL_Memphis

Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Having watched every single match of his professional career he 100% has the talent to be world class.

His technique and vision are exceptional, but he does need to learn to pick his moments a bit more. He kinda reminds me of Ziyech as a player, but (I might be biased) with a higher ceiling.

His call-up for the national team was absolutely deserved since he is without a doubt the best number 10 we currently have. There was a problem when he came back to PSV though. He was very disappointed for not getting his debut and was sent away from the training. That’s also the reason he didn’t start last week. He apologized and the trainer said it’s all good now, so hopefully he learns from this.

SaboTaj

He already plays like a better version of Lamela.

JawZ

Could really use a left-footed winger, he looks class.

Cheimoon

Up-and-comer
Supports
no-one in particular
Could really use a left-footed winger, he looks class.
He's really not a winger though... Midfielder/playmaker. Maybe he could do a job on the wing, but that's not why everybody is gushing over him in the Netherlands.
Think he made the Dutch squad already mainly due to the battle for him between Netherlands and Morocco (I think it’s Morocco anyway).
He's chosen the Netherlands.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He's really not a winger though... Midfielder/playmaker. Maybe he could do a job on the wing, but that's not why everybody is gushing over him in the Netherlands.

He's chosen the Netherlands.
Isn't the problem then that Schmidt, the manager, plays a 442? Where Ihattaren has no real position?

Cheimoon

Up-and-comer
Supports
no-one in particular
Isn't the problem then that Schmidt, the manager, plays a 442? Where Ihattaren has no real position?
No idea... Anyway, the season has just started and Ihattaren didn't make the first match's squad because of disciplinary reasons - so lots remain to be seen. I suppose you mean it was like that in pre-season?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Massively talented kid. Was left out of the team at PSV for disciplinairy reasons last week, which is a poor sign. If he gets his head on straight he could go far.

Edit: seems it was already mentioned above. Anyway he could be special.